Hey!
  Ok I have to make this quick.... So this morning while I was at the gym I see my favorite guy he's a surgeon and he's kind of been my mentor regarding work and school for the past year.. So he asks me to meet him to discuss some things now I'm thinking he's going to advise me about new medicine or anything dealing with work (WRONG) He sits down and the business face was on he tells me he can give me any and everything I'll ever need and want if I play my cards right and to show he wasn't an amateur he writes a check for $15,000 and tells me he will give me a week to think it over...
 Now let me give y'all the info 
1) He's married wife 2 kids his oldest is my age 22 and his youngest is 16
2) Wife was a financial consultant but she left to become a stay at home mom
3) He makes a little under $600,000 a year
4) He's white 51
** He stated sex and a good time was all he needs.  
 Now as I sit here with a check and a list of my demands my conscience is kicking in... Should I stay down until I come up? Or Just take off running?
Oh and the check will not be returned lol It costs to talk

Views: 3888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol in the process now

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

+1 Not to rain on your parade but yeah, check his azz out for any stalker/serial killer like tendencies. IJS

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

I would pay a visit to the courthouse posing as a law clerk to gain his records as well a dig up his work files to research past work infractions, suspensions, complaints, lawsuits, etc

White men can be crazy, sick mofos who act reckless without reason cause they know the court of law is lenient towards them when they do wrong-- So act with CAUTION!

I know I might have to take a class or two lol

LMarie said:

I wish a guy would write a $15,000 check. I'd give him my best stuff! lol. Keep him happy! But do a background check..

I will officially have all the details for everybody tonight lol
Shid, Id say do it in a heartbeat. Check dude out make sure he doesnt have any stds orally or genitally, no criminal record, if everything is in the clear go for it. I could use 15k right now I need a car!

I kinda had a similar situation. I knew this middle aged white guy who i saw every now and then at different work functions. He was always very nice to me, and one day he asked me to go out for drinks away from our work environment. I kinda knew that he was flirting but i agreed anyway. I looked at it as an opportunity to discuss work and maybe get some tips from him because i knew he was very successful and i hoped maybe he could be like a mentor to me. Anyway i go out with him and things go all the way left. Before we even get to the restaurant he drives me to his house to give me a tour. The place looked beautiful from the outside but I was kinda creeped out so i told him i rather go straight to dinner. He then tells me his brother married a young beautiful black woman and that black women are the most sexual women of all races. Now i'm mad as hell for allowing him to drive instead of just meeting him at the restaurant. He continues to say that he had his eye on me for a while and that he would love to up stage his brother by showing me off. He said that he would put a rock on my finger and move me and my daughter into his huge mansion if i was willing to be a good wife. By being a good wife he said i would have to be sweet in the public eye but dominate him when we got home.  Now i'm dumbfounded that i'm even put in this situation. To make a long story short i didnt agree. Even though his house was beautiful and if he wasnt bullshitting i could have had a comfortable life i said no because i wouldnt put my daughter in that situation. Plus i barely knew the guy. After our date and after i tell him i wasnt interested he started texting me all the time telling me how he would pay me 10,000 for four hours of domination, and calling me mistress. Now i dont know what type of crazy s*** he was into but no amount of money was gonna have me handcuffing and gaging his old ass with plastic thigh high boots on! I had to change my number and eventually my office where i worked. 

Girl, you know you give them an inch they want a mile...gotta let him know just because he paid for it dont mean its his.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

MUNGE GET OUT!!!! LOL Putting limits on the man.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

All ima need knw Is how u want it and how often...no more than 2x a week though

Kay I'm a good little girl but for $10,000 I would have done it. I probably wouldn't have sexed him but I would spank him to sleep LMAO!!!

I kinda had a similar situation. I knew this middle aged white guy who i saw every now and then at different work functions. He was always very nice to me, and one day he asked me to go out for drinks away from our work environment. I kinda knew that he was flirting but i agreed anyway. I looked at it as an opportunity to discuss work and maybe get some tips from him because i knew he was very successful and i hoped maybe he could be like a mentor to me. Anyway i go out with him and things go all the way left. Before we even get to the restaurant he drives me to his house to give me a tour. The place looked beautiful from the outside but I was kinda creeped out so i told him i rather go straight to dinner. He then tells me his brother married a young beautiful black woman and that black women are the most sexual women of all races. Now i'm mad as hell for allowing him to drive instead of just meeting him at the restaurant. He continues to say that he had his eye on me for a while and that he would love to up stage his brother by showing me off. He said that he would put a rock on my finger and move me and my daughter into his huge mansion if i was willing to be a good wife. By being a good wife he said i would have to be sweet in the public eye but dominate him when we got home.  Now i'm dumbfounded that i'm even put in this situation. To make a long story short i didnt agree. Even though his house was beautiful and if he wasnt bullshitting i could have had a comfortable life i said no because i wouldnt put my daughter in that situation. Plus i barely knew the guy. After our date and after i tell him i wasnt interested he started texting me all the time telling me how he would pay me 10,000 for four hours of domination, and calling me mistress. Now i dont know what type of crazy s*** he was into but no amount of money was gonna have me handcuffing and gaging his old ass with plastic thigh high boots on! I had to change my number and eventually my office where i worked. 

for 15 g's b**** gon do whatever i tell her.
Honeycoated said:

yah, I'ma need to know what exactly does 15K entail? being at his EVERY beck and call? Having to lick 51 year old balls? I mean, what?

I got a stack for you, whats hannin
LMarie said:

I wish a guy would write a $15,000 check. I'd give him my best stuff! lol. Keep him happy! But do a background check..

Ha that's cute.... You don't have enough DOLLARS in your pocket let alone your name to be commenting on this post so please hop, jump, and skip along....  And as far as the "b****" I understand you're a battered broke man but damn it's time to move on get you a hustle and a no sense having female (because i dont know anybody with sense that would deal with you) and you back in the game! 

Dolla said:

Honeycoated said:

yah, I'ma need to know what exactly does 15K entail? being at his EVERY beck and call? Having to lick 51 year old balls? I mean, what?

Not a hustle a job

Brii said:
Ha that's cute.... You don't have enough DOLLARS in your pocket let alone your name to be commenting on this post so please hop, jump, and skip along....  And as far as the "b****" I understand you're a battered broke man but damn it's time to move on get you a hustle and a no sense having female (because i dont know anybody with sense that would deal with you) and you back in the game! 

Dolla said:

Honeycoated said:

Alright here goes he has 2 homes other than the 1 where we are located in Sarasota, FL and Los Angeles.. No STDS, No Foreclosers, Perfect Credit 820
Expects me to accommodate his needs atleast twice a week likes to role play etc I will be paid the 1st of the month every month it will be direct deposited into my account time limit so far is 3 months we will have an official agreement on both of our terms by Friday 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 1 minute ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skylas the limit 35 minutes ago. 11 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyCheeks 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

Tone © replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Mimi made more than Kim K
"Not even in their dreams are they going to make a million."
1 minute ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"I'm curious to know why Draya didn't film with the others. "
4 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"1st of all, what does Draya smashing 2 dudes in the car have to do with Sundy? I'm lost..was…"
9 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Ms. Draya is feeling herself after that sucker punch hunni lol...but Draya not showing up…"
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
13 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Let's be honest the only reason Kenya is on the show is because she's an instigator. She…"
21 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Sundy needs to be more worried about her hoeish underage daughter and less worried about…"
25 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Girl bye!"
26 minutes ago
Skylas the limit posted discussions
29 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"When is she going to apologize..."
30 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video