Hey!
  Ok I have to make this quick.... So this morning while I was at the gym I see my favorite guy he's a surgeon and he's kind of been my mentor regarding work and school for the past year.. So he asks me to meet him to discuss some things now I'm thinking he's going to advise me about new medicine or anything dealing with work (WRONG) He sits down and the business face was on he tells me he can give me any and everything I'll ever need and want if I play my cards right and to show he wasn't an amateur he writes a check for $15,000 and tells me he will give me a week to think it over...
 Now let me give y'all the info 
1) He's married wife 2 kids his oldest is my age 22 and his youngest is 16
2) Wife was a financial consultant but she left to become a stay at home mom
3) He makes a little under $600,000 a year
4) He's white 51
** He stated sex and a good time was all he needs.  
 Now as I sit here with a check and a list of my demands my conscience is kicking in... Should I stay down until I come up? Or Just take off running?
Oh and the check will not be returned lol It costs to talk

Views: 4100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yah, I'ma need to know what exactly does 15K entail? being at his EVERY beck and call? Having to lick 51 year old balls? I mean, what?

I would pay a visit to the courthouse posing as a law clerk to gain his records as well a dig up his work files to research past work infractions, suspensions, complaints, lawsuits, etc

White men can be crazy, sick mofos who act reckless without reason cause they know the court of law is lenient towards them when they do wrong-- So act with CAUTION!

+1 Not to rain on your parade but yeah, check his azz out for any stalker/serial killer like tendencies. IJS

 

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

I would pay a visit to the courthouse posing as a law clerk to gain his records as well a dig up his work files to research past work infractions, suspensions, complaints, lawsuits, etc

White men can be crazy, sick mofos who act reckless without reason cause they know the court of law is lenient towards them when they do wrong-- So act with CAUTION!

I wish a guy would write a $15,000 check. I'd give him my best stuff! lol. Keep him happy! But do a background check..

All ima need knw Is how u want it and how often...no more than 2x a week though

I would say not to do it. No amount of money can make you not feel like a whore if you whoring. To me it sounds like you are in it just for the money and nothing else. Also, I would give the $15K back. Peace of mind is priceless.

 

That was my question too. 

Is the 15k a signing bonus and what are his requirements? White folks can think of some sick shyt to do (a*nal is only like foreplay to them) so 15k alone might not be sufficient. 


Honeycoated said:

yah, I'ma need to know what exactly does 15K entail? being at his EVERY beck and call? Having to lick 51 year old balls? I mean, what?

MUNGE GET OUT!!!! LOL Putting limits on the man.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

All ima need knw Is how u want it and how often...no more than 2x a week though

Lol in the process now

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

+1 Not to rain on your parade but yeah, check his azz out for any stalker/serial killer like tendencies. IJS

 

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

I would pay a visit to the courthouse posing as a law clerk to gain his records as well a dig up his work files to research past work infractions, suspensions, complaints, lawsuits, etc

White men can be crazy, sick mofos who act reckless without reason cause they know the court of law is lenient towards them when they do wrong-- So act with CAUTION!

I know I might have to take a class or two lol

LMarie said:

I wish a guy would write a $15,000 check. I'd give him my best stuff! lol. Keep him happy! But do a background check..

I will officially have all the details for everybody tonight lol
Shid, Id say do it in a heartbeat. Check dude out make sure he doesnt have any stds orally or genitally, no criminal record, if everything is in the clear go for it. I could use 15k right now I need a car!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
Blu718 posted a status
"Still missing her❤️"
10 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Knicks need guys who can score consistently aside from Melo, but trading for Rose wasn't that…"
16 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Aquazurra Sues Ivanka Trump For Copying Designs
"I love the fringe sandal and recently decided to go with the much cheaper yet similar Steve Madden…"
17 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post NY Passes Bill To Mandate Free Pads & Tampons In Schools, Jails & Homeless Shelters -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
17 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
19 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
20 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
yesterday
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Niko Rose posted blog posts
yesterday
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service