Is doing an interview and is freestyling while doing the horizontal tango with some chick. Black people, will you ever learn?

Please do not click if you are at work...

http://www.boobootv.com/2009/12/10/rapper-has-sex-during-interview-...

This is not kinky at all. It is just stupid and dead azz wrong. Found on thisis50.com....

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ewwwww LL, at the end, that h*e sucking on his nasty ass dic??? Chick has no shame.
i just don't understand why? that nigga is a lame duck and the chick...i'm just speechless on that
Lol
Utter shock and disbelief coupled with plain old disgust. Damn ya'll said it all. I better not see a groupie tale with insert unknown rapper's name here ever. Now real talk, which one of ya'll is her, lmao, j/k.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 28 minutes ago. 7 Replies

According to MediaTakeOut.com,…Continue

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Latest Activity

Go_Getta10 liked Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
24 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"I don't know if it was with Nelly but I know for a FACT that she cheated on him. He's…"
28 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post 49'ers Aldon Smith Suspended 9 Games For Behavior Off The Field
"Another baller who doesn't know how to act. Dumb."
1 hour ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie
"LOL the focal point of the pic is the logo on the steering wheel. Her nails are off to the side-and…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Feliciano Lopez (Tennis Player)
"He looks like the guy that works with me."
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Rising Athletes/Artists/Actors: Tim Burke (Golf)
2 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Andre Iguodala (Golden State Warriors)
"He can pay college tuition for the next three semesters. "
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Vick Upset Riley Cooper Did Not Text Him Back
" I mean what exactly did he expect..."
2 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"These athletes today make it too easy."
2 hours ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie
"Lol she coulda put it on a seat "
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video