Hi Y'all!

*Sighs*  I get a text from my baller "FRIEND" and he says I made your flight reservations I'll see you at 9. So I call him and nicely tell him I'm not coming because I have to work and I still have class. His response to me was so what you saying? So I ask him can he take off during the season to come see me and his ass hangs up! So he then decides to apologize in text and then go on to state I hope to see you tonight.. Now I have yet to respond, because my anger is on 1,000 and I already told him NO now I'm TRYING TO BE NICE, but he's wearing my patience!
* This is not my week I can't sleep at night, I got a stalker who thinks he's slick, this crybaby ass nigga, and if this b**** behind me lean over my shoulder to see what I'm doing one more time she's going to be under this desk (NOW READ THAT) *** Whew I feel better now

Views: 1371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lmfao I don't understand people who do that in class! Like, get a life! Brii, I know what you mean. You should sir down and talk to him about that asap.

Girl I hate when people in class be in my business.  Every Tuesday and Thursday when I'm in chemistry for 3 hours BA is like a lifesaver! 

 

What did you decide to do?  Would you ever consider quitting your job?

LOL... I stayed home I might go tomorrow, and HELL NA it took me 4 years of school lol and I just decided to go back 

Dominique said:

Girl I hate when people in class be in my business.  Every Tuesday and Thursday when I'm in chemistry for 3 hours BA is like a lifesaver! 

 

What did you decide to do?  Would you ever consider quitting your job?

I doubt I'll go I don't do the hanging up of the phone that's too much LOL

Brii said:
LOL... I stayed home I might go tomorrow, and HELL NA it took me 4 years of school lol and I just decided to go back 

Dominique said:

Girl I hate when people in class be in my business.  Every Tuesday and Thursday when I'm in chemistry for 3 hours BA is like a lifesaver! 

 

What did you decide to do?  Would you ever consider quitting your job?

No I don't have classes during the time of the flight but sheesh ask me 

mavsbabe41 said:
I do see CCDreamin's great point yet it seems to me that school and work is part of your priorities. If he is helping you financially, I don't see why you should go to work tonight. Do you have any classes around the time of the flight?

Ok, gotcha! You need to start sweet talking him then since he is carrying all your bills. Make up a schedule for him so he knows what you're doing. It doesn't have to be 100% truth but close to it. Just enough to give you wiggle room. Let him know your class restrictions unless *sweet/sexy voice* Baby, are you gonna pay for extra classes during the summer? You know I wanted the summer off to be at your beck and call once training starts. *bat them lashes he paid for and give him a look at the goods* You got to work and finesse him.

He's paying the cost to be the boss and the boss likes to flex his muscles.  I still wouldn't call him back but when he called me back I would be all goodness and sweetness and light. Might even throw in some phone sexy talk to tell him how I fell asleep thinking about what I wanted to do to him if I could have made the flight.  *sweet/sexy voice* Cuz baby you know I'm keeping all this for you.

Girl! Finesse his azz and don't make me beat you! lol

Brii said:

He pays all the bills and then some.. He's inconsiderate though its like damn ASK ME don't tell me nothing plus I can only miss 2 classes 
LOL y'all she was watching me all class I couldn't even respond to nothing, because she was all on my neck... She read that message though and backed her ass up lol
LMMFAO.. Let me catch my breathe hold on I'll be back LMAO

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, gotcha! You need to start sweet talking him then since he is carrying all your bills. Make up a schedule for him so he knows what you're doing. It doesn't have to be 100% truth but close to it. Just enough to give you wiggle room. Let him know your class restrictions unless *sweet/sexy voice* Baby, are you gonna pay for extra classes during the summer? You know I wanted the summer off to be at your beck and call once training starts. *bat them lashes he paid for and give him a look at the goods* You got to work and finesse him.

He's paying the cost to be the boss and the boss likes to flex his muscles.  I still wouldn't call him back but when he called me back I would be all goodness and sweetness and light. Might even throw in some phone sexy talk to tell him how I fell asleep thinking about what I wanted to do to him if I could have made the flight.  *sweet/sexy voice* Cuz baby you know I'm keeping all this for you.

Girl! Finesse his azz and don't make me beat you! lol

Brii said:

He pays all the bills and then some.. He's inconsiderate though its like damn ASK ME don't tell me nothing plus I can only miss 2 classes 
LOL y'all she was watching me all class I couldn't even respond to nothing, because she was all on my neck... She read that message though and backed her ass up lol
Ok I got accepted but I'm contracted through the hospital do they pay for school so I'm on strict rules lol.. I swear I be trying my best to do all that but he WHINES ALL DAMN DAY.. Then it's like what I got to do should take a backseat to him and I'm like hell na lol plus he ain't Cam Newton or Ray Lewis LMAO

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, gotcha! You need to start sweet talking him then since he is carrying all your bills. Make up a schedule for him so he knows what you're doing. It doesn't have to be 100% truth but close to it. Just enough to give you wiggle room. Let him know your class restrictions unless *sweet/sexy voice* Baby, are you gonna pay for extra classes during the summer? You know I wanted the summer off to be at your beck and call once training starts. *bat them lashes he paid for and give him a look at the goods* You got to work and finesse him.

He's paying the cost to be the boss and the boss likes to flex his muscles.  I still wouldn't call him back but when he called me back I would be all goodness and sweetness and light. Might even throw in some phone sexy talk to tell him how I fell asleep thinking about what I wanted to do to him if I could have made the flight.  *sweet/sexy voice* Cuz baby you know I'm keeping all this for you.

Girl! Finesse his azz and don't make me beat you! lol

Brii said:

He pays all the bills and then some.. He's inconsiderate though its like damn ASK ME don't tell me nothing plus I can only miss 2 classes 
LOL y'all she was watching me all class I couldn't even respond to nothing, because she was all on my neck... She read that message though and backed her ass up lol
He's a sweet guy but his attitude sucks I met his parents and I was confused as to how they have an a****** for a son and his mom was real sweet

Brii said:
Ok I got accepted but I'm contracted through the hospital do they pay for school so I'm on strict rules lol.. I swear I be trying my best to do all that but he WHINES ALL DAMN DAY.. Then it's like what I got to do should take a backseat to him and I'm like hell na lol plus he ain't Cam Newton or Ray Lewis LMAO

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, gotcha! You need to start sweet talking him then since he is carrying all your bills. Make up a schedule for him so he knows what you're doing. It doesn't have to be 100% truth but close to it. Just enough to give you wiggle room. Let him know your class restrictions unless *sweet/sexy voice* Baby, are you gonna pay for extra classes during the summer? You know I wanted the summer off to be at your beck and call once training starts. *bat them lashes he paid for and give him a look at the goods* You got to work and finesse him.

He's paying the cost to be the boss and the boss likes to flex his muscles.  I still wouldn't call him back but when he called me back I would be all goodness and sweetness and light. Might even throw in some phone sexy talk to tell him how I fell asleep thinking about what I wanted to do to him if I could have made the flight.  *sweet/sexy voice* Cuz baby you know I'm keeping all this for you.

Girl! Finesse his azz and don't make me beat you! lol

Brii said:

He pays all the bills and then some.. He's inconsiderate though its like damn ASK ME don't tell me nothing plus I can only miss 2 classes 
LOL y'all she was watching me all class I couldn't even respond to nothing, because she was all on my neck... She read that message though and backed her ass up lol

LOL!!! You don't have to take a back seat to him. You just have to make him feel like you are. He wants to feel like he's the boss somewhere. It ain't on the field and probably no where else in his life. *rubs head* Not a grown azz whiner! Ugh! Pet peeve of mine is a supposed adult who whines. We don't allow kids to do that in my family so when I see an adult do it, it sets my teeth on edge.

People/children (lol) whine to get their way. The more he thinks he is getting his way the less whining he should do. Like I said, you are gonna have to work him and ego stroke him. That ought to cut down the whining. It won't cut it completely out but it ought to help.

Brii said:

He's a sweet guy but his attitude sucks I met his parents and I was confused as to how they have an a****** for a son and his mom was real sweet

Brii said:
Ok I got accepted but I'm contracted through the hospital do they pay for school so I'm on strict rules lol.. I swear I be trying my best to do all that but he WHINES ALL DAMN DAY.. Then it's like what I got to do should take a backseat to him and I'm like hell na lol plus he ain't Cam Newton or Ray Lewis LMAO

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, gotcha! You need to start sweet talking him then since he is carrying all your bills. Make up a schedule for him so he knows what you're doing. It doesn't have to be 100% truth but close to it. Just enough to give you wiggle room. Let him know your class restrictions unless *sweet/sexy voice* Baby, are you gonna pay for extra classes during the summer? You know I wanted the summer off to be at your beck and call once training starts. *bat them lashes he paid for and give him a look at the goods* You got to work and finesse him.

He's paying the cost to be the boss and the boss likes to flex his muscles.  I still wouldn't call him back but when he called me back I would be all goodness and sweetness and light. Might even throw in some phone sexy talk to tell him how I fell asleep thinking about what I wanted to do to him if I could have made the flight.  *sweet/sexy voice* Cuz baby you know I'm keeping all this for you.

Girl! Finesse his azz and don't make me beat you! lol

Brii said:

He pays all the bills and then some.. He's inconsiderate though its like damn ASK ME don't tell me nothing plus I can only miss 2 classes 
LOL y'all she was watching me all class I couldn't even respond to nothing, because she was all on my neck... She read that message though and backed her ass up lol
LOL.. He turns me off with all that LOL plus I never gave him any so I can only imagine if I do how he would act lol

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

LOL!!! You don't have to take a back seat to him. You just have to make him feel like you are. He wants to feel like he's the boss somewhere. It ain't on the field and probably no where else in his life. *rubs head* Not a grown azz whiner! Ugh! Pet peeve of mine is a supposed adult who whines. We don't allow kids to do that in my family so when I see an adult do it, it sets my teeth on edge.

People/children (lol) whine to get their way. The more he thinks he is getting his way the less whining he should do. Like I said, you are gonna have to work him and ego stroke him. That ought to cut down the whining. It won't cut it completely out but it ought to help.

Brii said:

He's a sweet guy but his attitude sucks I met his parents and I was confused as to how they have an a****** for a son and his mom was real sweet

Brii said:
Ok I got accepted but I'm contracted through the hospital do they pay for school so I'm on strict rules lol.. I swear I be trying my best to do all that but he WHINES ALL DAMN DAY.. Then it's like what I got to do should take a backseat to him and I'm like hell na lol plus he ain't Cam Newton or Ray Lewis LMAO

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Ok, gotcha! You need to start sweet talking him then since he is carrying all your bills. Make up a schedule for him so he knows what you're doing. It doesn't have to be 100% truth but close to it. Just enough to give you wiggle room. Let him know your class restrictions unless *sweet/sexy voice* Baby, are you gonna pay for extra classes during the summer? You know I wanted the summer off to be at your beck and call once training starts. *bat them lashes he paid for and give him a look at the goods* You got to work and finesse him.

He's paying the cost to be the boss and the boss likes to flex his muscles.  I still wouldn't call him back but when he called me back I would be all goodness and sweetness and light. Might even throw in some phone sexy talk to tell him how I fell asleep thinking about what I wanted to do to him if I could have made the flight.  *sweet/sexy voice* Cuz baby you know I'm keeping all this for you.

Girl! Finesse his azz and don't make me beat you! lol

Brii said:

He pays all the bills and then some.. He's inconsiderate though its like damn ASK ME don't tell me nothing plus I can only miss 2 classes 
LOL y'all she was watching me all class I couldn't even respond to nothing, because she was all on my neck... She read that message though and backed her ass up lol

I'm about to ask a dumb question (lol and they say there is no such thing as a dumb question): If someone purchase you a ticket, what information does the ticket agent need? I am about to get into a situation like this and never had any purchase me a ticket.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Religion vs. Relationships

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 8 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Last night, I had an interesting…Continue

Ask A Man - Threesomes With Your Man and His Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hate my Ex 10 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Answered by @webbiecasseus (if…Continue

IG and Kids

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 11 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I always see people say they question someone’s parenting if they never see pictures of their child on IG? Personally I don’t post pictures of my child on the internet period; I’m very private and…Continue

"White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hate my Ex 35 minutes ago. 6 Replies

I've hear Black men say they date White women because White women aren't gold diggers. Well, this proves otherwise:…Continue

Latest Activity

Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"That's really sweet!"
7 minutes ago
Tone © replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"like I said that is picking and choosing what you want to follow. You don't have to ask…"
8 minutes ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ask A Man - Threesomes With Your Man and His Baby Mama
"Idk if I agree with his advice or comments. Maybe she asked him about it to open dialogue to see if…"
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 replied to SMSLove's discussion IG and Kids
"A couple of people have tried to throw shade at me for not posting my child on social media... I…"
11 minutes ago
Breezy replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"That's absolutely not true. Nobody should have to put themselves in a box in order…"
23 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
28 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"Congrats!  I guess... ::quietly goes and sits in a corner to weep::"
32 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"JSMH...why is she bringing him on the show?  He is a boyfriend with a messy baby…"
34 minutes ago
Hate my Ex replied to EMariah's discussion "White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"
"Thanks!"
35 minutes ago
Tone © replied to EMariah's discussion "White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"
" Brianna Bette "
39 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post New Couple Alert?: Houston Rockets James Harden & Tahiry Take On China
"LOL Eleven8...you can't drip drop tea on us...give us the full cup....  "
41 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to SMSLove's discussion IG and Kids
"I've had a few people throw shade at me because I don't post many pictures of my…"
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video