This is the absolute worst tattoo I have ever seen. Ever!

I am officially 32 today and this has to be the most absolute worst tattoo idea I have ever ever come across in all of my 32 years. I just had to share...

Tags: ghetto, ignorant, omg, tattoo, wtf

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO at dingy dirt bomb... I couldnt exactly find the words to describe her but yeah that's it right there.

Tab said:
Happy Birthday DP!
This is the worse I have ever seen. Everytime I look at it, I get mad.
She needs to address her PCO and future diabetes issues. She is a dingy dirt bomb. WTF was she thinking?
HAPPY B-DAY! I GUESS SHE JUST FINISH CATCHING C** & IT DRIED UP!!!LMAO
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Okay now ladies, I have a question. being that we are in a recession and all, would you, for the princely sum of 1 BILLION DOLLARS, get and EXACT replica of this tatoo, including the dirty JER?
BUMP, this haunted us lats year.
I Just posted this one too! It made me laugh then when I thought about it I was like she iz a big azz idiot for f****** herself up like that. But that s*** iz still funny as hell! LOL!
OMG I didn't even see the c** shooting out the top!

"dead"
I saw yours, that's why I bumped this one up. My thing is, how are you dropping your baby off at pre-school, going to church, the grocery store, the liquor store, hell even the corner store with dicksucka branded on your ass? She is NOT dealing with a full deck.

skyttlez77563 said:
I Just posted this one too! It made me laugh then when I thought about it I was like she iz a big azz idiot for f****** herself up like that. But that s*** iz still funny as hell! LOL!
Happy Birthday DP !!!!!
That d*** looks nasty and so does she with her dumb clueless ass!!


Wow! Please tell me she does not have kids????

This is exactly why some people should not be allowed to procreate.
You sure right and she ought to feel embarrased every time she looks in the mirror.


MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
I saw yours, that's why I bumped this one up. My thing is, how are you dropping your baby off at pre-school, going to church, the grocery store, the liquor store, hell even the corner store with dicksucka branded on your ass? She is NOT dealing with a full deck.

skyttlez77563 said:
I Just posted this one too! It made me laugh then when I thought about it I was like she iz a big azz idiot for f****** herself up like that. But that s*** iz still funny as hell! LOL!
heck yeah i just might!! even if i have to pay 50% tax on that billi, i'll still come out with at least 500 mill. for that amount, i can pay for laser removal and have lots left over! and if for some reason part of the agreement is having the keep the tattoo forever....then i can buy my own island and live out the rest of my days far away from people!

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Okay now ladies, I have a question. being that we are in a recession and all, would you, for the princely sum of 1 BILLION DOLLARS, get and EXACT replica of this tatoo, including the dirty JER?
ROFLMFAO. Why before I even opened up this thread I knew exactly what Tattoo you were talking about! After all these years I would love to see the face that that tat belongs to.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Man Poses as Rapper Big Sean at Chipotle

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

Fake security and everything smh.Continue

Latest Activity

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video