This is the absolute worst tattoo I have ever seen. Ever!

I am officially 32 today and this has to be the most absolute worst tattoo idea I have ever ever come across in all of my 32 years. I just had to share...

Tags: ghetto, ignorant, omg, tattoo, wtf

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy B Day!
Happy Birthday
LMAO at dingy dirt bomb... I couldnt exactly find the words to describe her but yeah that's it right there.

Tab said:
Happy Birthday DP!
This is the worse I have ever seen. Everytime I look at it, I get mad.
She needs to address her PCO and future diabetes issues. She is a dingy dirt bomb. WTF was she thinking?
HAPPY B-DAY! I GUESS SHE JUST FINISH CATCHING C** & IT DRIED UP!!!LMAO
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Okay now ladies, I have a question. being that we are in a recession and all, would you, for the princely sum of 1 BILLION DOLLARS, get and EXACT replica of this tatoo, including the dirty JER?
BUMP, this haunted us lats year.
I Just posted this one too! It made me laugh then when I thought about it I was like she iz a big azz idiot for f****** herself up like that. But that s*** iz still funny as hell! LOL!
OMG I didn't even see the c** shooting out the top!

"dead"
I saw yours, that's why I bumped this one up. My thing is, how are you dropping your baby off at pre-school, going to church, the grocery store, the liquor store, hell even the corner store with dicksucka branded on your ass? She is NOT dealing with a full deck.

skyttlez77563 said:
I Just posted this one too! It made me laugh then when I thought about it I was like she iz a big azz idiot for f****** herself up like that. But that s*** iz still funny as hell! LOL!
Happy Birthday DP !!!!!
That d*** looks nasty and so does she with her dumb clueless ass!!

Wow! Please tell me she does not have kids????

This is exactly why some people should not be allowed to procreate.
You sure right and she ought to feel embarrased every time she looks in the mirror.

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
I saw yours, that's why I bumped this one up. My thing is, how are you dropping your baby off at pre-school, going to church, the grocery store, the liquor store, hell even the corner store with dicksucka branded on your ass? She is NOT dealing with a full deck.

skyttlez77563 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 49 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 50 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Wheww he really let her have it!Continue

If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Another DM fail. Call him before he…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"Her new nose looks nice. I've always liked her style."
49 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones
"I'm so over these celebrities responding to every little slight."
50 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"@Carla, she got the "Cook" tattoo covered. I refuse to get anyone's name tattooed on…"
51 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"She looks really good in this. Go 'head Teyana!"
52 minutes ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"Lips...."
53 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Jackie Christie Confirms Basketball Wives LA To Return
"SMH...I was hoping for a cancelation. :-("
1 hour ago
morgan montaine commented on Eleven8's blog post Ellen Degeneres Donates $10,000 To Devon Still (VIDEO)
"I love everything about this...apart from the baby having cancer. I love ellen she is the sweetest…"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Miami - Lil Durk Birthday Celebration @ Mansion 10/20 at Mansion

October 20, 2014 at 11pm to October 21, 2014 at 5am
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

Miami - Lil Durk Birthday Celebration @ Mansion 10/20 at Mansion

October 20, 2014 at 11pm to October 21, 2014 at 5am