This is the absolute worst tattoo I have ever seen. Ever!

I am officially 32 today and this has to be the most absolute worst tattoo idea I have ever ever come across in all of my 32 years. I just had to share...

Tags: ghetto, ignorant, omg, tattoo, wtf

Views: 424

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy B Day!
Happy Birthday
LMAO at dingy dirt bomb... I couldnt exactly find the words to describe her but yeah that's it right there.

Tab said:
Happy Birthday DP!
This is the worse I have ever seen. Everytime I look at it, I get mad.
She needs to address her PCO and future diabetes issues. She is a dingy dirt bomb. WTF was she thinking?
HAPPY B-DAY! I GUESS SHE JUST FINISH CATCHING C** & IT DRIED UP!!!LMAO
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! Okay now ladies, I have a question. being that we are in a recession and all, would you, for the princely sum of 1 BILLION DOLLARS, get and EXACT replica of this tatoo, including the dirty JER?
BUMP, this haunted us lats year.
I Just posted this one too! It made me laugh then when I thought about it I was like she iz a big azz idiot for f****** herself up like that. But that s*** iz still funny as hell! LOL!
OMG I didn't even see the c** shooting out the top!

"dead"
I saw yours, that's why I bumped this one up. My thing is, how are you dropping your baby off at pre-school, going to church, the grocery store, the liquor store, hell even the corner store with dicksucka branded on your ass? She is NOT dealing with a full deck.

skyttlez77563 said:
I Just posted this one too! It made me laugh then when I thought about it I was like she iz a big azz idiot for f****** herself up like that. But that s*** iz still funny as hell! LOL!
Happy Birthday DP !!!!!
That d*** looks nasty and so does she with her dumb clueless ass!!

Wow! Please tell me she does not have kids????

This is exactly why some people should not be allowed to procreate.
You sure right and she ought to feel embarrased every time she looks in the mirror.

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
I saw yours, that's why I bumped this one up. My thing is, how are you dropping your baby off at pre-school, going to church, the grocery store, the liquor store, hell even the corner store with dicksucka branded on your ass? She is NOT dealing with a full deck.

skyttlez77563 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

Started by Shane in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my problem last night while out for drinks with my girlfriend one of my favorite ballers and his two…Continue

Jill Scott Lands Cover of Essence

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

livelife25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"Agree with @soLuscious.  I always hated this style.  Maybe because shiny shoes draw more…"
7 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Hey soror! "
2 hours ago
MrsBigDreams commented on Eleven8's blog post Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson In Upcoming Biopic
"Only Jamie"
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Ummmm....in the words of the Mac "you know the game...yo man chose me.  Now we can handle…"
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"LOL...right SoLuscious..the 80s.  I had several pair, LOL. "
3 hours ago
Kimmy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"@V I agree.."
3 hours ago
Shane posted a discussion

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my…See More
4 hours ago
Shane updated their profile
4 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
4 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video