So I started following Tionna Smalls back when she was on VH1's What Chilli Wants. Increasingly I have become annoyed by her and today I am officially done with her. This afternoon she tweets:

Newark, NJ is the city to be in this week. Whitney Houston funeral (major) and my book signing at Luxe Boutique in Newark. Wow.

Like the fact that she is including her book signing in with Whitney's funeral... just ugghhhh!

Not to mention the customer service of her lil boutique is as shitty as it gets but I digress.

Tags: tionna smalls

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just never got into her... 

Tacky isn't harsh enough.......SMH

She was on someone's show as an "expert" and had the nerve to have her hair messily pulled up into one of those attachable ponytails that you could tell she attached with bobby pins. Her hair looked a MESS. So, when she started to talk about the lady on stage, the lady started to rip her a new one talking about her hair.

I used to follow her as well but stopped because she is annoying w/ her delusions on grandeur. Her tweet proved that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyGirlWiz 2 hours ago. 40 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 3 hours ago. 26 Replies

I got it done today and I'm currently in bed resting. My pain level is about 3/10... Feels like tightness more than pain really. Almost as if i worked out too hard. My mom is my caregiver and she is…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

V liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
6 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch The Love & Hip Hop New York Trailers (VIDEOS)
"Lmao @ Lilly"
31 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
35 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
35 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she liked Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
54 minutes ago
nonebetter shared TDPinkFitness's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
nonebetter commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
"When Dawn comes to your area be sure to take her class, they are so much fun! We LOVE Dawn and we…"
1 hour ago
lilly commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch The Love & Hip Hop New York Trailers (VIDEOS)
"I didn't know females lie about having kids. I thought men only did that smh."
1 hour ago
nonebetter liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
1 hour ago
QueenofMithrone liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
1 hour ago
LES commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Redskins CB Fred Smoot Beats Girlfriend & Is Released From Jail
"Oh and I am sure he was cheating, I saw his profile on Tinder"
2 hours ago
LES commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Redskins CB Fred Smoot Beats Girlfriend & Is Released From Jail
"I thought he was married"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video