This is the question! Hey BA.....

We know men love coochie right? Men love the coochie even more when the woman has it going on right? So, if the woman has everything going for herself, nice pad, nice car, nice body, nice whatever, but.....................the coochie stinks! Do the material things, or nurturing characteristics of this person outweigh the stank coochie & still makes the man stick around??? Do guys overlook a stank coochie just because they have other deciding factors that makes the woman a keeper??? And if so, why??

Thoughts please & Thanks!!

Views: 583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would hope that the guy would tell her to go see a doctor...lol

Men will f*** anything though. Stank cooch and all.
My brother said his last girlfriend had a "smell" but she gave great head. Sometimes the ph balance be off.
Ummm, IDK....

But they/she should stop inserting any objects into her coochie until she 1. See's a doctor or 2. Her body regulates it self....that smell is a warning that something is wrong

***Oh damn---> that Martin clip popped into my head again...."Wait a minute. (gestures with index finger) Girl, smell this! This you! Smell yourself, girl."
I was saying to a friend that I think men will unknowingly f*** a stank cooch b/c they already in it, but do they really go back for 2nd's? And, if they do why? Do women really have it going on that much that they deal with it??
Maybe the man is lacking something somewhere that the woman takes up for? I dunno. Any men on here? Where is sexy lips and Joe Diginthebutt? LOL
Yea men will sleep w anything stank poon and all!
@Amel I love the smell and taste of my coochie.
That may signal a big problem....I;m just saying
Amel said:
I can't even stand to smell my own coochie...How the hell can he?
Lol this is true..

The real vixxen said:
Yea men will sleep w anything stank poon and all!
DEAD @TAB!!!! Everything under the sun is wrong with you when it's over. It's just a friend of mine said that her coochie smelled after they broke up, but I was like damn negro you was dealing with her for almost an entire year though!! Were the benefits that good to make you stick around?? I'm just saying.
I'm mad that he thought a douche would help! :-o

vb1364 said:
truth be told YES!!! I watched men chase this chick and even discuss how much the puss stink and still tap it because the butt was fat and it is. My cousin actually told her it stink and if she wanted to be with him she had to douche. So after I drive her to the store to buy it he didn't even tap it. My other cousin did 2 days later and he said the smell wasn't that bad. To me u can smell your pumpum heck u can smell ur own morning breath. If it has a stench clean the thing or go see a doctor. When she sat on my bed the smell was still there after she left and i had to throw out my sheets.... but prior to the douche he tapped it which makes him nasty and the fact that some of the men in this town acknowledge they ate it; they even nastier then her crotch.
OMG......................This is why I love this site!!! Yall are all the way live. Now it's a diff between a funk (kinda musty) like I just left the gym and he just is nasty and wanted it, and fishy. If your that damn fishy something is wrong but alittle funk IDK. I would just go hit the hot spot with a rag cause I cant stand it. Even if it were mine. It's not lady like. But funk or BO it happens to everyone. But yes that nasty wet mouth ni**a whould still eat up beat up. lol yall crazy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Afrika Bambaataa's Ex-Bodyguard Says He's A 'F--king Pedophile'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

#AfrikaBambaataa's former bodyguard of 10 years, Shamsideen Shariyf Ali Bey, has spoken out about the recent child molestation allegations against the hip-hop pioneer.According to Lord Shariyf,…Continue

Creators of 'The Running Man Challenge' Receive $10k Scholarship on 'The Ellen Show'

Teen creators of the viral "The #RunningManChallenge" probably never expected for their antics to lead them to #Ellen's show. Kevin Vincent and Jeremiah Hall were special guests on 'The Ellen Show'…Continue

Drake Set To Perform and Host SNL

#Views already has the whole world buzzing but #Drake definitely wants to keep it going. The #Toronto rapper is set to perform on and host #SNL some time this month.Drake has done this gig before…Continue

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 15 hours ago. 1 Reply

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted events
22 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Street Style: Beyoncé's Formation Tour Featuring Miami, Tampa Bay, Atlanta, & Raleigh
"I love how we get down! My favorite is from @mzcolabeauty. I'm feeling that black and white…"
36 minutes ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
45 minutes ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
45 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Caitlyn Jenner To Pose Nude For Sports Illustrated
"Puke! When will this madness end!? Foolishness like this is why other countries think Americans…"
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex- NFL Player Accused Of Raping A Developmentally Disabled Woman
"This is so sad either way it plays out."
14 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. liked Char Turner's blog post Beyoncé Goes From "Lemonade" To Watermelon - blogged by: @Chargotit
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service