This is the question! Hey BA.....

We know men love coochie right? Men love the coochie even more when the woman has it going on right? So, if the woman has everything going for herself, nice pad, nice car, nice body, nice whatever, but.....................the coochie stinks! Do the material things, or nurturing characteristics of this person outweigh the stank coochie & still makes the man stick around??? Do guys overlook a stank coochie just because they have other deciding factors that makes the woman a keeper??? And if so, why??

Thoughts please & Thanks!!

Tags: coochie, love, peayou, p****, sex, stank

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would hope that the guy would tell her to go see a doctor...lol

Men will f*** anything though. Stank cooch and all.
My brother said his last girlfriend had a "smell" but she gave great head. Sometimes the ph balance be off.
Ummm, IDK....

But they/she should stop inserting any objects into her coochie until she 1. See's a doctor or 2. Her body regulates it self....that smell is a warning that something is wrong

***Oh damn---> that Martin clip popped into my head again...."Wait a minute. (gestures with index finger) Girl, smell this! This you! Smell yourself, girl."
I was saying to a friend that I think men will unknowingly f*** a stank cooch b/c they already in it, but do they really go back for 2nd's? And, if they do why? Do women really have it going on that much that they deal with it??
Maybe the man is lacking something somewhere that the woman takes up for? I dunno. Any men on here? Where is sexy lips and Joe Diginthebutt? LOL
Yea men will sleep w anything stank poon and all!
@Amel I love the smell and taste of my coochie.
That may signal a big problem....I;m just saying
Amel said:
I can't even stand to smell my own coochie...How the hell can he?
Lol this is true..

The real vixxen said:
Yea men will sleep w anything stank poon and all!
DEAD @TAB!!!! Everything under the sun is wrong with you when it's over. It's just a friend of mine said that her coochie smelled after they broke up, but I was like damn negro you was dealing with her for almost an entire year though!! Were the benefits that good to make you stick around?? I'm just saying.
I'm mad that he thought a douche would help! :-o

vb1364 said:
truth be told YES!!! I watched men chase this chick and even discuss how much the puss stink and still tap it because the butt was fat and it is. My cousin actually told her it stink and if she wanted to be with him she had to douche. So after I drive her to the store to buy it he didn't even tap it. My other cousin did 2 days later and he said the smell wasn't that bad. To me u can smell your pumpum heck u can smell ur own morning breath. If it has a stench clean the thing or go see a doctor. When she sat on my bed the smell was still there after she left and i had to throw out my sheets.... but prior to the douche he tapped it which makes him nasty and the fact that some of the men in this town acknowledge they ate it; they even nastier then her crotch.
OMG......................This is why I love this site!!! Yall are all the way live. Now it's a diff between a funk (kinda musty) like I just left the gym and he just is nasty and wanted it, and fishy. If your that damn fishy something is wrong but alittle funk IDK. I would just go hit the hot spot with a rag cause I cant stand it. Even if it were mine. It's not lady like. But funk or BO it happens to everyone. But yes that nasty wet mouth ni**a whould still eat up beat up. lol yall crazy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 35 minutes ago. 0 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Job Alert! - Open Call for Ace of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ace of Diamonds, the brand new…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean liked Eleven8's blog post I'm A Female Baller, How Do I Still Make Him Feel Like The Man
20 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post I'm A Female Baller, How Do I Still Make Him Feel Like The Man
"Make him feel like the man? If you getting money, and he aint, or its more than he makes and…"
20 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
32 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
32 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
36 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
41 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
41 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Ways To Thot & Not Get Caught
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it!  Common sense and good advice."
1 hour ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Rich Dollaz Speaks Out On Child Support Arrest
"I agree @SoLuscious. Excuses for everything"
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Joe Manganiello (Actor)
"He know he look good"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Rich Dollaz Speaks Out On Child Support Arrest
"no matter what he says, hes still a deadbeat."
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Won't Face Prosecution After Attacking Woman She Thought Was Sleeping With Birdman
"Keyshia Cole is going crazy"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video