Top 10 Dating Sites? Luck or Lose starting with Craigslist

So LADIES I want to hear about any of the dating sites you have tried or are still networking on. I have heard alot about Craigslist over the years never put an ad out there but i will share this...two years ago my Couzin who has always been the competitive JOAN FROM GIRLFRIENDS SNOB LOL put and ad on craigslist met a man and married him within a Year! Its been two yrs theyre going strong but i just wonder maybe she was just tryn to hurry up and settle cus she wanted to be the first to say she is married. Shes like that!! What do u think about craigslist or any other site u may have tried? Share

Tags: bad, dating, good, horror, lose, love, luck, stories, ugly

Views: 1745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a friend who is using match.com and she met a great guy!  I think it depends what you are looking.  Has anyone ever tried sugarbabies.com or any websites like that??

Yea i mean im just curious to know if pplr really have any luck i think u have to pay for match.com i havent signed up for any in a long time since i was on Black Planet i used to really dig that site now this sugar babies site is for women lookn for sugar daddies are u registeted? How is it

Dominique said:

I have a friend who is using match.com and she met a great guy!  I think it depends what you are looking.  Has anyone ever tried sugarbabies.com or any websites like that??

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is even the private ones and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Those sugar daddy sites are a waste. After ducking and dodging most of the men on there BSing about their yearly income you'll find maybe 2 or 3 men of wealth on those sites. 

Oh ok what Is POF?

Silly Milly said:

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Those sugar daddy sites are a waste. After ducking and dodging most of the men on there BSing about their yearly income you'll find maybe 2 or 3 men of wealth on those sites. 

Plenty of Fish.

LOL, I know someone through a mutual friend who gets all here dates from there and she's in her 70's. lol

Silly Milly said:

Plenty of Fish.

i found a site called seekingarrangement.com. It's pretty interesting and they dont have a message board type forum, but when you read the comments section, you get a lot of good nuggets of wisdom about the sugar daddy/sugar baby lifestyle.

I was on that site as well. Thats where I found the best ones only because they have SD/SB parties and you can met them face to face( No lighting tricks, funny camera angles or 10 yr old photos). Met a guy from Australian worth MONEY but I ended up moving abroad with my current baller. 

What are the private ones??

Silly Milly said:

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is even the private ones and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Its something like that Patty show Millionaire Match maker but its real low key. I discovered it at the SB/SD party when there was a girl there recruiting.

i tried pof and met a few ballers ... i found a couple that use to play in the NFL but now they corp guys ...  The guy i am talking to i met him on there but pof also gives u a income bracket which allows you to search for a man based on income ... but beware the scrubs post in those sections too ... u will find men that say they make over 150,000 but the pics they got tell you they story ... b******* ... craigslist ... i have tried it ,but now i think only losers post on there u will get guys saying that the are rich and looking to settle down and when u reply to the ad no answer ... its like they collect womens pics and if they do answer there idea of rich and your idea is completely different ,

mychemystry said:

Oh ok what Is POF?

Silly Milly said:

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Sorry just tryn to understand the lingo SB/Sd south beach?? Lol

Silly Milly said:

Its something like that Patty show Millionaire Match maker but its real low key. I discovered it at the SB/SD party when there was a girl there recruiting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted blog posts
59 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 4 blog posts were featured
59 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Glory Hair posted a status
"By using Proactol diet pills you may lower your day-by-day excess fat intake without the need to change the way you feed your body. - http:"
3 hours ago
Patloon Dhilli posted a status
5 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Boosie's Wife Tells All In New Book, Hints Boosie Is Secretly Dating Deion Sanders' Daughter
"Why the usage of Bae though? Deiondra comes across as a hoodrat with money."
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Are You Training Your Replacement?
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Training Your Replacement?
"so true. there's always someone lurking to take you spot in every aspect of your life"
7 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Charles Sims (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
8 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"F**k Method (I want some dicmatizing too lmao) Marry Pharell (he seems the most stable…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video