Top 10 Dating Sites? Luck or Lose starting with Craigslist

So LADIES I want to hear about any of the dating sites you have tried or are still networking on. I have heard alot about Craigslist over the years never put an ad out there but i will share this...two years ago my Couzin who has always been the competitive JOAN FROM GIRLFRIENDS SNOB LOL put and ad on craigslist met a man and married him within a Year! Its been two yrs theyre going strong but i just wonder maybe she was just tryn to hurry up and settle cus she wanted to be the first to say she is married. Shes like that!! What do u think about craigslist or any other site u may have tried? Share

Views: 2113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a friend who is using match.com and she met a great guy!  I think it depends what you are looking.  Has anyone ever tried sugarbabies.com or any websites like that??

Yea i mean im just curious to know if pplr really have any luck i think u have to pay for match.com i havent signed up for any in a long time since i was on Black Planet i used to really dig that site now this sugar babies site is for women lookn for sugar daddies are u registeted? How is it




Dominique said:

I have a friend who is using match.com and she met a great guy!  I think it depends what you are looking.  Has anyone ever tried sugarbabies.com or any websites like that??

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is even the private ones and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Those sugar daddy sites are a waste. After ducking and dodging most of the men on there BSing about their yearly income you'll find maybe 2 or 3 men of wealth on those sites. 

Oh ok what Is POF?




Silly Milly said:

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Those sugar daddy sites are a waste. After ducking and dodging most of the men on there BSing about their yearly income you'll find maybe 2 or 3 men of wealth on those sites. 

Plenty of Fish.

i found a site called seekingarrangement.com. It's pretty interesting and they dont have a message board type forum, but when you read the comments section, you get a lot of good nuggets of wisdom about the sugar daddy/sugar baby lifestyle.

I was on that site as well. Thats where I found the best ones only because they have SD/SB parties and you can met them face to face( No lighting tricks, funny camera angles or 10 yr old photos). Met a guy from Australian worth MONEY but I ended up moving abroad with my current baller. 

What are the private ones??



Silly Milly said:

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is even the private ones and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Those sugar daddy sites are a waste. After ducking and dodging most of the men on there BSing about their yearly income you'll find maybe 2 or 3 men of wealth on those sites. 

Its something like that Patty show Millionaire Match maker but its real low key. I discovered it at the SB/SD party when there was a girl there recruiting.

i tried pof and met a few ballers ... i found a couple that use to play in the NFL but now they corp guys ...  The guy i am talking to i met him on there but pof also gives u a income bracket which allows you to search for a man based on income ... but beware the scrubs post in those sections too ... u will find men that say they make over 150,000 but the pics they got tell you they story ... b******* ... craigslist ... i have tried it ,but now i think only losers post on there u will get guys saying that the are rich and looking to settle down and when u reply to the ad no answer ... its like they collect womens pics and if they do answer there idea of rich and your idea is completely different ,

mychemystry said:

Oh ok what Is POF?



Silly Milly said:

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Those sugar daddy sites are a waste. After ducking and dodging most of the men on there BSing about their yearly income you'll find maybe 2 or 3 men of wealth on those sites. 

Sorry just tryn to understand the lingo SB/Sd south beach?? Lol



Silly Milly said:

Its something like that Patty show Millionaire Match maker but its real low key. I discovered it at the SB/SD party when there was a girl there recruiting.

Plenty of fish that sounds sooo hilarious yea its sooo many games with online dating sites i dont be having the patience its more fun traveling i love meeting a guy with a gorgeous smile that ishh does something to me. Im going to Miami this year for memorial day i know its going to be a lot of thirst buckets but maybe a decent guy will surface




marissa taylor said:

i tried pof and met a few ballers ... i found a couple that use to play in the NFL but now they corp guys ...  The guy i am talking to i met him on there but pof also gives u a income bracket which allows you to search for a man based on income ... but beware the scrubs post in those sections too ... u will find men that say they make over 150,000 but the pics they got tell you they story ... b******* ... craigslist ... i have tried it ,but now i think only losers post on there u will get guys saying that the are rich and looking to settle down and when u reply to the ad no answer ... its like they collect womens pics and if they do answer there idea of rich and your idea is completely different ,

mychemystry said:

Oh ok what Is POF?



Silly Milly said:

I've tried pretty much every sugar daddy site there is and my friend is on POF which is where she found her NFLer. 

Those sugar daddy sites are a waste. After ducking and dodging most of the men on there BSing about their yearly income you'll find maybe 2 or 3 men of wealth on those sites. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

 "A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Federal Judge Rules Employers Can Terminate LGBTQ Employees; Cites Religious Liberties

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop Sep 4. 1 Reply

Last Thursday, the District Court ruled that a funeral home could terminate a transgender employee for transitioning. Thomas Rost (R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes) terminated Amiee Stephens when…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"I honestly don't think that Jen even cares anymore. She probably wants to be left…"
8 hours ago
LemonDropPop liked Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
9 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"Maddox jumped in cause Angelina is knocking him down. LOL Angelina is a nasty crazy lady let's…"
9 hours ago
Mr.MIT and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
18 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
22 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
22 hours ago
Asimplebijou liked uniquely_humble's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 10 Fun Fall Date Ideas for Couples - blogged by: @uniquely_humble
22 hours ago
SILVA JAGUAR posted a status
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Post: Think Like A Man - Should You Make A Man Wait 90 Days For Sex?
"Coming from someone who is abstaining, the 90 day rule is pointless. Like the article said, you…"
yesterday
uniquely_humble posted a blog post
yesterday
uniquely_humble's blog post was featured
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's blog post Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson Gets Pied in the Face During Speech, Then Beats His Attacker Up - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service