Good evening Ladies 

Just saw the "Miss Travel" post on Sandra Rose, so I was wondering if my BA ladies have any info/opinion...? :)

http://sandrarose.com/2012/04/are-you-beautiful-and-would-like-to-t...

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I signed up for this about a week or two ago...idk why...I travel all the time but I guess it's nice to have someone else to foot the bill

+1

BabyBallerCheeks said:

If you're beautiful and in the right spots, you should be traveling for free already. You don't need a website for that. I had a friend ask me to go on his business trip to Cancun. I had another friend ask me to go to Barbados and ballers will pay for you to come to their city all the time. Free trips aren't that hard to come by. If they are, switch up your roster...FAST.

I consider myself beautiful*tall, slim, nice skin complexion, nice hair etc*. But my location is wack and Im too chicken to relocate 



BabyBallerCheeks said:

If you're beautiful and in the right spots, you should be traveling for free already. You don't need a website for that. I had a friend ask me to go on his business trip to Cancun. I had another friend ask me to go to Barbados and ballers will pay for you to come to their city all the time. Free trips aren't that hard to come by. If they are, switch up your roster...FAST.

Your location doesn't matter. It's where you go in whatever city you live in. Because I frequent Orlando often and I find it to be a completely wack and boring city, but it's my goto spot cause I always meet ballers there. Of all kinds! If you don't live ina city with a team, travel for the weekend to the closest big city...and have plan when you go. As far as this website. I think dating sites are over saturated and have way to many fake ballers looking for a cheap quick lay. Some end up lucky some don't. Maybe have a profile, but be very weary.   
Belena said:

I consider myself beautiful*tall, slim, nice skin complexion, nice hair etc*. But my location is wack and Im too chicken to relocate 



BabyBallerCheeks said:

If you're beautiful and in the right spots, you should be traveling for free already. You don't need a website for that. I had a friend ask me to go on his business trip to Cancun. I had another friend ask me to go to Barbados and ballers will pay for you to come to their city all the time. Free trips aren't that hard to come by. If they are, switch up your roster...FAST.

Yeah I think so too...but im gon give this one a try. Thanks :)

Zaria 22 said:

Your location doesn't matter. It's where you go in whatever city you live in. Because I frequent Orlando often and I find it to be a completely wack and boring city, but it's my goto spot cause I always meet ballers there. Of all kinds! If you don't live ina city with a team, travel for the weekend to the closest big city...and have plan when you go. As far as this website. I think dating sites are over saturated and have way to many fake ballers looking for a cheap quick lay. Some end up lucky some don't. Maybe have a profile, but be very weary.   
Belena said:

I consider myself beautiful*tall, slim, nice skin complexion, nice hair etc*. But my location is wack and Im too chicken to relocate 



BabyBallerCheeks said:

If you're beautiful and in the right spots, you should be traveling for free already. You don't need a website for that. I had a friend ask me to go on his business trip to Cancun. I had another friend ask me to go to Barbados and ballers will pay for you to come to their city all the time. Free trips aren't that hard to come by. If they are, switch up your roster...FAST.

What one have to do become apart of being a travel companion of your my dear love I would like a exciting job like that I would take very serious since i'm a promoter of my own business ok let me know the what I must do to be personal escort of your my dear

No period, comma, or nothing.. where do you think you are going and with who? What do you promote?

Kirk delaney miller said:

What one have to do become apart of being a travel companion of your my dear love I would like a exciting job like that I would take very serious since i'm a promoter of my own business ok let me know the what I must do to be personal escort of your my dear
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Baller Alert said:

No period, comma, or nothing.. where do you think you are going and with who? What do you promote?

Kirk delaney miller said:

What one have to do become apart of being a travel companion of your my dear love I would like a exciting job like that I would take very serious since i'm a promoter of my own business ok let me know the what I must do to be personal escort of your my dear
When you said need a travel companion you didn't say what type of travel companion you want with I promte small party like hair show,wedding and etc.. My dear so thought I would offer my experinces as a professional business that all ok. To become a profession travel companion ok,if I made you upset anything I didn't mean to I also thought it would be good opportunity to make my business better known as well my dear to make away for me to get better opportunity; for to get myself a proper way get more business.
I sooooo needed this laugh!!!!! 

Baller Alert said:

No period, comma, or nothing.. where do you think you are going and with who? What do you promote?

Kirk delaney miller said:

What one have to do become apart of being a travel companion of your my dear love I would like a exciting job like that I would take very serious since i'm a promoter of my own business ok let me know the what I must do to be personal escort of your my dear
Never heard of a wedding promoter before... 

Kirk delaney miller said:
When you said need a travel companion you didn't say what type of travel companion you want with I promte small party like hair show,wedding and etc.. My dear so thought I would offer my experinces as a professional business that all ok. To become a profession travel companion ok,if I made you upset anything I didn't mean to I also thought it would be good opportunity to make my business better known as well my dear to make away for me to get better opportunity; for to get myself a proper way get more business.

Those things may not work for everyone. I've been told many times that I am attractive, but I don't have friends that invite me to go on all expense paid trips. Please tell me how to get like you because I love to travel. For the record, I'm serious, no snark intended.

BabyBallerCheeks said:

If you're beautiful and in the right spots, you should be traveling for free already. You don't need a website for that. I had a friend ask me to go on his business trip to Cancun. I had another friend ask me to go to Barbados and ballers will pay for you to come to their city all the time. Free trips aren't that hard to come by. If they are, switch up your roster...FAST.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Projected To Be Final Candidates for 2016 Election

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

The presidential election is finally starting to heat up. After many candidates, it looks like we now have the two candidates for this year's election. For the first time #NewHampshire led the…Continue

Who Is FlatOut Coolz???

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

When we think of the essence of Hip…Continue

Raven-Symoné Calls Beyoncé's 'Formation' Video "Hilarious"

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

During Monday's (Feb. 8) show, The View co-host chimed in on #Beyonce's newest single, #Formation, calling it "hilarious" and saying that she prefers the singer's older material."The new video from…Continue

Beyoncé's New Single 'Formation' Boosted Red Lobster's Sales By 33%

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Sales at Red Lobster have reportedly skyrocketed since #Beyonce shouted out the Orlando-based seafood chain in her new single #Formation."When he f--k me good, I take his ass to Red Lobster," Bey…Continue

Latest Activity

That Fly Philly Diva commented on Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
"That last picture makes me laugh SO HARD, just like Raven overall!"
6 hours ago
Storm Jane updated their profile
6 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Where your paint brush cause shoulder length is still short to me"
7 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"No you did calling me names cause I don't agree 100% with her but I do half way but cause…"
7 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
"@Nicole, she needs to go sit underneath a boulder and take Stacey Dash with her. Buy the album…"
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
BigBoss ENT posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
11 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Eddie George Says Broadway Saved Him From Post-NFL Depression
11 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games With No Pay
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service