Heres the link to the 911 call. I will tell you guys that it is very chilling, I cried listening to it. 
Now I want to hear them say it was self defense. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68870555/News/911-call:...

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68860193/News/Trayvon-M...

press conference..says they did a background check and blood work on Trayvon....soo sad.  I hate to use rave in all issues, but his ish here is racist...If it was reversed, he would be in jail.  The police told him not to shoot and he still shot him, thats cold blooded murder, they're trying to figure out how to lessen the charge I bet

I had to turn it off.. That man should be in jail yet he's walking around a free damn man because his record was as they say "squeaky clean" 

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

That was him yelling in the background like that. If you listen close there is two gunshots, after the first one you hear him yell "no, no, help" then you hear the second shot. 
There is no way after listening to this tape the police should have concluded that it was self-defense. The police department should be investigated for obstruction of justice for the way they handled this case.
They knew if they released those tapes it would expose what we thought all along, that's why they took so long. 

Honeycoated said:

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

yes im crying...thats all

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

unfortunate is allowing your ice cream cone to fall on the ground. this here is sickening

Geminis Rule said:

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

When I heard him say 'they always get away' or something like that, to me that's pre-meditated. He was advised not to follow him, that's not self defense. And he shot him AGAIN when he was already on the ground defenseless.

SN: get my ass on that jury ASAP, I don't like this non-action by law enforcement. If Trayvon's father goes after him, can he use his grief and plead temporary insanity???

This racist cracka should be behind bars! i saw contact information for the Sanford PD. Im going to look for it and make a call or send an email to them. 
Is father would be put under the jail and labeled as a wild animal!

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

When I heard him say 'they always get away' or something like that, to me that's pre-meditated. He was advised not to follow him, that's not self defense. And he shot him AGAIN when he was already on the ground defenseless.

SN: get my ass on that jury ASAP, I don't like this non-action by law enforcement. If Trayvon's father goes after him, can he use his grief and plead temporary insanity???

So sad... no words.

No statement from Zimmerman, but these are some quote's from a 1 page letter that his father sent to the Orlando Sentinel.

"Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.

"He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever”

“The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth.”

I lol'd at those statements because some Hispanics are just as if not MORE racist that White folk!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

WACKA FLACKA FLAME SEX TALE

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 2 hours ago. 23 Replies

I work at a night club here in Atlanta and about 2 months ago I cameacross rapper Waka Flocka.It was somewhere around midnight and Iwas getting ready to leave when all of a sudden Waka Flocka came…Continue

Tags: FLACKA, WACKA

I'm In Greece

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

I'm in Athens right now and Im going to Santorini and Mykonos. Anyone been? What spots to hit etc? Continue

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Latest Activity

V commented on Eleven8's blog post Don't Be A Fool - Instagram Commandments and Code of Conduct
"@DiamondPrincess, LOL so true. I'm always amazed at how people go so hard for people they…"
18 minutes ago
Diamond Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Don't Be A Fool - Instagram Commandments and Code of Conduct
"Can I add thou shall refrain from arguing on celebrity pics. They don't care you're…"
38 minutes ago
Diamond Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tale - "It Was Special Because It Was The 1st Time Jeezy Gave Me Head"
"She said it was the first time they met and then said it was the first time he gave her…"
47 minutes ago
BlkButtafly liked London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
1 hour ago
Dramaologist commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 2 By: @BriannaWinbush
"Nikki gets on my entire nerves! she literally does too much on the show and its her 1st episode!…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Baller Alert replied to Baller Alert's discussion WACKA FLACKA FLAME SEX TALE
"Petty bump...."
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Brianna Winbush's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Baller Alert commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks DeShawn Shead Proposes To Girlfriend After Game
"How cute...."
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video