Heres the link to the 911 call. I will tell you guys that it is very chilling, I cried listening to it. 
Now I want to hear them say it was self defense. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68870555/News/911-call:...

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68860193/News/Trayvon-M...

press conference..says they did a background check and blood work on Trayvon....soo sad.  I hate to use rave in all issues, but his ish here is racist...If it was reversed, he would be in jail.  The police told him not to shoot and he still shot him, thats cold blooded murder, they're trying to figure out how to lessen the charge I bet

I had to turn it off.. That man should be in jail yet he's walking around a free damn man because his record was as they say "squeaky clean" 

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

That was him yelling in the background like that. If you listen close there is two gunshots, after the first one you hear him yell "no, no, help" then you hear the second shot. 
There is no way after listening to this tape the police should have concluded that it was self-defense. The police department should be investigated for obstruction of justice for the way they handled this case.
They knew if they released those tapes it would expose what we thought all along, that's why they took so long. 

Honeycoated said:

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

yes im crying...thats all

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

unfortunate is allowing your ice cream cone to fall on the ground. this here is sickening

Geminis Rule said:

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

So sad... no words.

im a grown ass man and i cried just reading it.....i cant bring myself to listen to this tape. this s*** sent chills down my spine to think that in 2012 we have not moved past s*** like this. i feel for every blk parent........how do u deal with knowning ur child was gunned down and was screaming out for help as he was being hunted like an animal pretty much. 17 y/o!!

i cant read anymore of this.....smh

Same here, I couldn't even listen to the tape. The news was on, and it came on along w/ the calls from the neighbors that were concerned because they heard him screaming for help. I bet everybody knew that mofo Zimmerman was crazy as batshit!! This is a such a shame to have to watch his grieving parents begging for justice. The community isn't even divided on the issue, everybody knows Trayvon was murdered in cold blood. What the hell is the law waiting for?

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im a grown ass man and i cried just reading it.....i cant bring myself to listen to this tape. this s*** sent chills down my spine to think that in 2012 we have not moved past s*** like this. i feel for every blk parent........how do u deal with knowning ur child was gunned down and was screaming out for help as he was being hunted like an animal pretty much. 17 y/o!!

i cant read anymore of this.....smh

This story just destroys me every time I read about it!!! I'm so angry......how is he not under arrest.....the law they are using to not arrest him does not apply if you read the requirements!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Lil' Kim Names Her Top 5 Favorite Biggie Tracks

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

#LilKim recently called into DJ's “The Whoolywood Shuffle” radio show to discuss the #BadBoy Family Reunion Tour.During the phone interview, the Queen Bee talked about setting aside her beef with…Continue

Kanye West's Studio Broken Into

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

#TMZ reports that #KanyeWest's creative studio was broken into recently and the rapper thinks it could have been an inside job. Law enforcement was called to the scene Tuesday evening after the door…Continue

Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Could Receive Millions for Baby's First Photos

TMZ has surveyed photo agencies, who specifically market celebrity baby photos, and reports that #BlacChyna and #RobKardashian are expected to get millions of bucks for their baby's first photo…Continue

Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Stealing A Fan's Hat

Chris Brown is facing yet another lawsuit, this time a fan is accusing the singer of stealing.Last year, Marq Stevenson reportedly attended Brown's concert in #Dallas, Texas, when he gave his hat to…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
5 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Louis Vuitton Spring 2016 Leather Biker Jacket and Louis Vuitton Sun Catcher Derby
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 12 - Adrien Broner Talks The Money Team Beef, Boxing Plans For Atlanta, Why He Flushed Money Down The Toilet & More (Listen)
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 10 Fashionable Swimsuits For All Summer 16
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Pusha T Wearing Gucci Tropical Print Silk Jacket and Adidas x Raf Simons Sneakers
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Retired NBA Player Speedy Claxton Loses Home To Foreclosure
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service