Heres the link to the 911 call. I will tell you guys that it is very chilling, I cried listening to it. 
Now I want to hear them say it was self defense. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68870555/News/911-call:...

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68860193/News/Trayvon-M...

press conference..says they did a background check and blood work on Trayvon....soo sad.  I hate to use rave in all issues, but his ish here is racist...If it was reversed, he would be in jail.  The police told him not to shoot and he still shot him, thats cold blooded murder, they're trying to figure out how to lessen the charge I bet

I had to turn it off.. That man should be in jail yet he's walking around a free damn man because his record was as they say "squeaky clean" 

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

That was him yelling in the background like that. If you listen close there is two gunshots, after the first one you hear him yell "no, no, help" then you hear the second shot. 
There is no way after listening to this tape the police should have concluded that it was self-defense. The police department should be investigated for obstruction of justice for the way they handled this case.
They knew if they released those tapes it would expose what we thought all along, that's why they took so long. 

Honeycoated said:

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

yes im crying...thats all

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

unfortunate is allowing your ice cream cone to fall on the ground. this here is sickening

Geminis Rule said:

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

When I heard him say 'they always get away' or something like that, to me that's pre-meditated. He was advised not to follow him, that's not self defense. And he shot him AGAIN when he was already on the ground defenseless.

SN: get my ass on that jury ASAP, I don't like this non-action by law enforcement. If Trayvon's father goes after him, can he use his grief and plead temporary insanity???

This racist cracka should be behind bars! i saw contact information for the Sanford PD. Im going to look for it and make a call or send an email to them. 
Is father would be put under the jail and labeled as a wild animal!

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

When I heard him say 'they always get away' or something like that, to me that's pre-meditated. He was advised not to follow him, that's not self defense. And he shot him AGAIN when he was already on the ground defenseless.

SN: get my ass on that jury ASAP, I don't like this non-action by law enforcement. If Trayvon's father goes after him, can he use his grief and plead temporary insanity???

So sad... no words.

No statement from Zimmerman, but these are some quote's from a 1 page letter that his father sent to the Orlando Sentinel.

"Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.

"He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever”

“The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth.”

I lol'd at those statements because some Hispanics are just as if not MORE racist that White folk!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Anderson Cooper

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"That's so messed up..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Anderson Cooper
"hehehe..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Deone Bucannon (Arizona Cardinals)
"He's a cutie!"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: D.J. Augustin (Detroit Pistons)
"Nevermind I just saw the ring..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: D.J. Augustin (Detroit Pistons)
"I will take this one!   "
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back
"Floyd might be on to something but I have one question....Can he read?!?!   I get it it…"
1 hour ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Columbus Short Arrested
"but.. so dumb.."
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Deone Bucannon (Arizona Cardinals)
"Applause and whistles from this section"
2 hours ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Columbus Short Arrested
"so fine.."
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video