Heres the link to the 911 call. I will tell you guys that it is very chilling, I cried listening to it. 
Now I want to hear them say it was self defense. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68870555/News/911-call:...

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/68860193/News/Trayvon-M...

press conference..says they did a background check and blood work on Trayvon....soo sad.  I hate to use rave in all issues, but his ish here is racist...If it was reversed, he would be in jail.  The police told him not to shoot and he still shot him, thats cold blooded murder, they're trying to figure out how to lessen the charge I bet

I had to turn it off.. That man should be in jail yet he's walking around a free damn man because his record was as they say "squeaky clean" 

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

That was him yelling in the background like that. If you listen close there is two gunshots, after the first one you hear him yell "no, no, help" then you hear the second shot. 
There is no way after listening to this tape the police should have concluded that it was self-defense. The police department should be investigated for obstruction of justice for the way they handled this case.
They knew if they released those tapes it would expose what we thought all along, that's why they took so long. 

Honeycoated said:

oh my goodness. That was him yelling like that in the backgground? i really with the woman had seen what happened. How the hell you got a neighborhood watch and you scared to look out your window? I wonder was he yelling for help and running away and dude shot him. But he sounded like he was in pain or something!

yes im crying...thats all

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

unfortunate is allowing your ice cream cone to fall on the ground. this here is sickening

Geminis Rule said:

This is only one of eight recordings. The other ones are just as sad, I cried when I heard it. I'm still shaken over it, it's just so unfortunate. 

blackfujones said:

So sad... no words.

im a grown ass man and i cried just reading it.....i cant bring myself to listen to this tape. this s*** sent chills down my spine to think that in 2012 we have not moved past s*** like this. i feel for every blk parent........how do u deal with knowning ur child was gunned down and was screaming out for help as he was being hunted like an animal pretty much. 17 y/o!!

i cant read anymore of this.....smh

Same here, I couldn't even listen to the tape. The news was on, and it came on along w/ the calls from the neighbors that were concerned because they heard him screaming for help. I bet everybody knew that mofo Zimmerman was crazy as batshit!! This is a such a shame to have to watch his grieving parents begging for justice. The community isn't even divided on the issue, everybody knows Trayvon was murdered in cold blood. What the hell is the law waiting for?

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

im a grown ass man and i cried just reading it.....i cant bring myself to listen to this tape. this s*** sent chills down my spine to think that in 2012 we have not moved past s*** like this. i feel for every blk parent........how do u deal with knowning ur child was gunned down and was screaming out for help as he was being hunted like an animal pretty much. 17 y/o!!

i cant read anymore of this.....smh

This story just destroys me every time I read about it!!! I'm so angry......how is he not under arrest.....the law they are using to not arrest him does not apply if you read the requirements!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

"A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Federal Judge Rules Employers Can Terminate LGBTQ Employees; Cites Religious Liberties

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop Sep 4. 1 Reply

Last Thursday, the District Court ruled that a funeral home could terminate a transgender employee for transitioning. Thomas Rost (R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes) terminated Amiee Stephens when…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"I honestly don't think that Jen even cares anymore. She probably wants to be left…"
6 hours ago
LemonDropPop liked Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
7 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"Maddox jumped in cause Angelina is knocking him down. LOL Angelina is a nasty crazy lady let's…"
7 hours ago
Mr.MIT and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
17 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
20 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
20 hours ago
Asimplebijou liked uniquely_humble's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 10 Fun Fall Date Ideas for Couples - blogged by: @uniquely_humble
20 hours ago
SILVA JAGUAR posted a status
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Post: Think Like A Man - Should You Make A Man Wait 90 Days For Sex?
"Coming from someone who is abstaining, the 90 day rule is pointless. Like the article said, you…"
yesterday
uniquely_humble posted a blog post
yesterday
uniquely_humble's blog post was featured
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's blog post Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson Gets Pied in the Face During Speech, Then Beats His Attacker Up - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service