I hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea, but it was so funny I started thinking of who else would be shocked if I told them what I really thought. Post what you would love to tell the people at the job, but you can't or your ass will be unemployed with the quickness......

Views: 3193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

I've started applying for positions and studying again for my CPA exam. I'm praying that I find something before the end of the year & that I have this exam completed. Some days I dread coming here. And yes those two events & the firing of one of the women I use to talk to let me know that I'd be next. So I'm praying I find something before that happens.

Tracy said:

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

I agree.  Your time there is up.


 Tracy said:

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

Sorry to hear of your troubles... Put a plan together & execute ASAP to move on. 

Sheli said:

I've started applying for positions and studying again for my CPA exam. I'm praying that I find something before the end of the year & that I have this exam completed. Some days I dread coming here. And yes those two events & the firing of one of the women I use to talk to let me know that I'd be next. So I'm praying I find something before that happens.

Tracy said:

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

u nasty b****** ... why cant yall keep the women's washroom clean? ... I wonder what ya house looks like .

Stop bringing in cup cakes u made ... plastered with ya nasty dog hairs ... ain't nobody wanna eat that s*** ....No really u shouldn't have .

Your mouth should come with a caution sign ... cause ya breath is stink enough to ressurect the dead ... please speak out of my direction.

I'm sorry to hear that too Sheli. Ima put my prayer warrior friend on the job for u! That cpa exam aint no joke!
I have been so frustrated with work! Ok, I coordinate a program in a school, I hire, plan activities, do payroll, fire, work with students and parents, have three supervisors, commit like ten hours a day to work, collect data, prepare reports, just a lot of stuff! Anyway, none of my supervisors helped me to ensure the program was running well until like the last two months. We had a visit from the big wigs and these absent fools threw me under the bus! I had been protecting them and making excuses for their lack of involvement, and soon as they felt the heat, they blamed all the problems on me! THEN tried to talk s*** to me. I made the mistake of tellin all they a**** off in an email sent to all of them. Needless to say they all hate me now, but so f'n what! I shoulda wrote that s*** on here instead of sending it, but hey, at least they know not to try me like that again. Lol, I'm prob gon get fired soon tho lmao

Hell naw.....LMAOOOO
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

I'm sorry to hear that too Sheli. Ima put my prayer warrior friend on the job for u! That cpa exam aint no joke!
I have been so frustrated with work! Ok, I coordinate a program in a school, I hire, plan activities, do payroll, fire, work with students and parents, have three supervisors, commit like ten hours a day to work, collect data, prepare reports, just a lot of stuff! Anyway, none of my supervisors helped me to ensure the program was running well until like the last two months. We had a visit from the big wigs and these absent fools threw me under the bus! I had been protecting them and making excuses for their lack of involvement, and soon as they felt the heat, they blamed all the problems on me! THEN tried to talk s*** to me. I made the mistake of tellin all they a**** off in an email sent to all of them. Needless to say they all hate me now, but so f'n what! I shoulda wrote that s*** on here instead of sending it, but hey, at least they know not to try me like that again. Lol, I'm prob gon get fired soon tho lmao
Oooo I DEFINITELY have some; had the shitty'est day too? LOL
Here we go:

*To the b**** who created a major f*k-up and I had to fix it ruining my Friday night plans...didn't you get trained TWICE?! Walk your incompetent ass into rush hour traffic.
*Dear lady who's older but acts like a juvenile...You making negative comments about my outfits that EVERYONE else compliments doesn't make objective, you just look like a jealous heffa. Get your life and stop worrying about what I'M wearing and how I wear it. It's called personal style b****. 
*Dear mofos who are ALWAYS complaining but have no solutions or suggestions. STFU! Go belly-ache to your corny ass spouses. 
*To the cafe worker who shucks, jives and coons - I feel like slapping your ass with a Marcus Garvey book. Get some pride - black face ended decades ago. 
*Dear b**** who's shaped like The Tic cartoon. It gives me great joy to laugh in your gremlin face when I catch yo ass gas-facing me for NO damn REASON! You don't know me, we've never said as much as a 'hello' despite my smiles, so what's your problem?? - besides toxic levels of bitchassness.   

And lastly, unrelated to work...
To my homeboy who's crashing at my place...We are in two completely different rooms, on different levels...why the F*K! do you sound like the Jurassic Park dinosaurs are stampeding through my place??!!! How the HELL did your ex girlfriends not quit your ass just based on THAT snoring???!! If it wasn't so late, I would wake your ass up then toss you and your knapsack into the hall!

(Saturday will be a better day...)
Y'all really trying my patience today with all this stupidity
* Chart your s*** correctly the first time and you wouldn't have to hear me
* High school is over! You don't have to like me matter fact go have a seat with the rest of the b****** waiting for me to give a f***
* Why is s*** always the f*** out of order when I need to use it!! I'm not doing s*** today y'all not gone stress me out!!!
* Yeah I called corporate incase y'all haven't noticed I don't f*** around when it comes to my money or my time but y'all seem to be doing both but y'all gone learn today 

Every time you want to come talk to me you are either scratching your azz or your cooch. I need you to get your shyt checked!

Yeah, I get it that you are from one of those countries where they don't use deodorant. Then I'm going to need you to respect my personal space and BACK THE FUGG UP!!! How the hell are you gonna be a close talker AND not use deodorant.

FINALLY, leave me the hell alone.

I was laughing at WORK while reading this and +1 to eveybody. The truth shall set us free.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Judge Says Whitney Houston's Emmy Cannot Be Auctioned Off

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

A federal judge has ruled that #WhitneyHouston's #Emmy cannot be auctioned off in an upcoming auction. PageSix reports "U.S. District Judge Percy Anderson issued a temporary restraining order against…Continue

A Michigan Church Lets Visitors Smoke Marijuana

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

A church in #Michigan might have just set itself a part from the rest. Jeremy Hall, an ordained minister, held the first service ever for the First Cannabis Church of Logic & Reason in #Lansing.…Continue

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Chris Brown Accused of Allegedly Threatening Tour Manager – blogged by @MsJennyb
2 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Pictures of Detail’s Injuries Caused by Drake’s Bodyguard Surface – blogged by @MsJennyb
2 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
AskingQuestions commented on MsJennyb's blog post Pictures of Detail’s Injuries Caused by Drake’s Bodyguard Surface – blogged by @MsJennyb
"What injuries? I see a man with his mouth open throwing up gang signs.....am I missing something?"
5 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
7 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
8 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service