I hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea, but it was so funny I started thinking of who else would be shocked if I told them what I really thought. Post what you would love to tell the people at the job, but you can't or your ass will be unemployed with the quickness......

Views: 2981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL.. You are my cyber twin.. This lady I work with keeps trying my patience and it's taking everything in me not to snap

LostInTheDMV said:
* stop trying to tell me how to do my job when you can't do yours. * talk to me like I am stupid again and I'm gonna slap the hell out of you. just because I am much younger than you does not mean iI am dumb at all. * stop acting like you better than me cause you 'think' you make more money than me, you don't, I work in HR so I know. 
* stop sending emails to everyone without spell checking and grammar checking, you idiot.
* if I am at lunch, with my headphones on, do not bother me, I dont like you damn people. we are not friends.

Lol...after venting, that felt better.

To my boss - Please I repeat please go get some d***. It would make mine and your job so much easier!!!!!

To my lurking ass coworker - I don't walk by your desk reading what is on your screen so stop. HE just walked by talking about Balling!! Really lets ball when you need me to do your damn expense report you snitch b****.

To the COO assistant (who is nice, but dumb as f***) - it is there not their spell check doesn't help stupidity.

Ok I feel better too, LOL!

Lol...I know right.. this one woman just sent me an email about the status of a request, when she never requested in the first place, then she always cc my vp for hr(my department) , but not my immediate supervisor and her boss, like I am not doing my job....I kindly replied to all of them, that this was the first I heard of this request, but I process it accordingly...stupid people always trying to set me up...Smh

This other one gonna ask me why I change my hair every week, that a waste of money...this the same one always begging people for money to get a bagel at the cafe. even though she say she make all this money.

Brii said:
LOL.. You are my cyber twin.. This lady I work with keeps trying my patience and it's taking everything in me not to snap

LostInTheDMV said:
* stop trying to tell me how to do my job when you can't do yours. * talk to me like I am stupid again and I'm gonna slap the hell out of you. just because I am much younger than you does not mean iI am dumb at all. * stop acting like you better than me cause you 'think' you make more money than me, you don't, I work in HR so I know.  * stop sending emails to everyone without spell checking and grammar checking, you idiot.
* if I am at lunch, with my headphones on, do not bother me, I dont like you damn people. we are not friends.

lol It is a waste of money to her because that means you have less money for her to beg for. lol

LostInTheDMV said:

Lol...I know right.. this one woman just sent me an email about the status of a request, when she never requested in the first place, then she always cc my vp for hr(my department) , but not my immediate supervisor and her boss, like I am not doing my job....I kindly replied to all of them, that this was the first I heard of this request, but I process it accordingly...stupid people always trying to set me up...Smh

This other one gonna ask me why I change my hair every week, that a waste of money...this the same one always begging people for money to get a bagel at the cafe. even though she say she make all this money.

Brii said:

LostInTheDMV said:
* stop trying to tell me how to do my job when you can't do yours. * talk to me like I am stupid again and I'm gonna slap the hell out of you. just because I am much younger than you does not mean iI am dumb at all. * stop acting like you better than me cause you 'think' you make more money than me, you don't, I work in HR so I know.  * stop sending emails to everyone without spell checking and grammar checking, you idiot.

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

I've started applying for positions and studying again for my CPA exam. I'm praying that I find something before the end of the year & that I have this exam completed. Some days I dread coming here. And yes those two events & the firing of one of the women I use to talk to let me know that I'd be next. So I'm praying I find something before that happens.

Tracy said:

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

I agree.  Your time there is up.

Tracy said:

Sheli said:

Sorry to hear of your troubles... Put a plan together & execute ASAP to move on. 

Sheli said:

I've started applying for positions and studying again for my CPA exam. I'm praying that I find something before the end of the year & that I have this exam completed. Some days I dread coming here. And yes those two events & the firing of one of the women I use to talk to let me know that I'd be next. So I'm praying I find something before that happens.

Tracy said:

Sheli said:

u nasty b****** ... why cant yall keep the women's washroom clean? ... I wonder what ya house looks like .

Stop bringing in cup cakes u made ... plastered with ya nasty dog hairs ... ain't nobody wanna eat that s*** ....No really u shouldn't have .

Your mouth should come with a caution sign ... cause ya breath is stink enough to ressurect the dead ... please speak out of my direction.

I'm sorry to hear that too Sheli. Ima put my prayer warrior friend on the job for u! That cpa exam aint no joke!
I have been so frustrated with work! Ok, I coordinate a program in a school, I hire, plan activities, do payroll, fire, work with students and parents, have three supervisors, commit like ten hours a day to work, collect data, prepare reports, just a lot of stuff! Anyway, none of my supervisors helped me to ensure the program was running well until like the last two months. We had a visit from the big wigs and these absent fools threw me under the bus! I had been protecting them and making excuses for their lack of involvement, and soon as they felt the heat, they blamed all the problems on me! THEN tried to talk s*** to me. I made the mistake of tellin all they a**** off in an email sent to all of them. Needless to say they all hate me now, but so f'n what! I shoulda wrote that s*** on here instead of sending it, but hey, at least they know not to try me like that again. Lol, I'm prob gon get fired soon tho lmao

Hell naw.....LMAOOOO

Love is a Losing Game said:

I'm sorry to hear that too Sheli. Ima put my prayer warrior friend on the job for u! That cpa exam aint no joke!
I have been so frustrated with work! Ok, I coordinate a program in a school, I hire, plan activities, do payroll, fire, work with students and parents, have three supervisors, commit like ten hours a day to work, collect data, prepare reports, just a lot of stuff! Anyway, none of my supervisors helped me to ensure the program was running well until like the last two months. We had a visit from the big wigs and these absent fools threw me under the bus! I had been protecting them and making excuses for their lack of involvement, and soon as they felt the heat, they blamed all the problems on me! THEN tried to talk s*** to me. I made the mistake of tellin all they a**** off in an email sent to all of them. Needless to say they all hate me now, but so f'n what! I shoulda wrote that s*** on here instead of sending it, but hey, at least they know not to try me like that again. Lol, I'm prob gon get fired soon tho lmao

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Job Alert! - Open Call for Ace of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ace of Diamonds, the brand new…Continue

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 10 hours ago. 2 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Latest Activity

Nicole commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Joe Manganiello (Actor)
"He know he look good"
15 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Rich Dollaz Speaks Out On Child Support Arrest
"no matter what he says, hes still a deadbeat."
16 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
16 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Won't Face Prosecution After Attacking Woman She Thought Was Sleeping With Birdman
"Keyshia Cole is going crazy"
37 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
41 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
46 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Robert Sacre (Los Angeles Lakers)
"Cute"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service