I hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea, but it was so funny I started thinking of who else would be shocked if I told them what I really thought. Post what you would love to tell the people at the job, but you can't or your ass will be unemployed with the quickness......

Views: 2981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell naw.....LMAOOOO

Love is a Losing Game said:

I'm sorry to hear that too Sheli. Ima put my prayer warrior friend on the job for u! That cpa exam aint no joke!
I have been so frustrated with work! Ok, I coordinate a program in a school, I hire, plan activities, do payroll, fire, work with students and parents, have three supervisors, commit like ten hours a day to work, collect data, prepare reports, just a lot of stuff! Anyway, none of my supervisors helped me to ensure the program was running well until like the last two months. We had a visit from the big wigs and these absent fools threw me under the bus! I had been protecting them and making excuses for their lack of involvement, and soon as they felt the heat, they blamed all the problems on me! THEN tried to talk s*** to me. I made the mistake of tellin all they a**** off in an email sent to all of them. Needless to say they all hate me now, but so f'n what! I shoulda wrote that s*** on here instead of sending it, but hey, at least they know not to try me like that again. Lol, I'm prob gon get fired soon tho lmao
Oooo I DEFINITELY have some; had the shitty'est day too? LOL
Here we go:

*To the b**** who created a major f*k-up and I had to fix it ruining my Friday night plans...didn't you get trained TWICE?! Walk your incompetent ass into rush hour traffic.
*Dear lady who's older but acts like a juvenile...You making negative comments about my outfits that EVERYONE else compliments doesn't make objective, you just look like a jealous heffa. Get your life and stop worrying about what I'M wearing and how I wear it. It's called personal style b****. 
*Dear mofos who are ALWAYS complaining but have no solutions or suggestions. STFU! Go belly-ache to your corny ass spouses. 
*To the cafe worker who shucks, jives and coons - I feel like slapping your ass with a Marcus Garvey book. Get some pride - black face ended decades ago. 
*Dear b**** who's shaped like The Tic cartoon. It gives me great joy to laugh in your gremlin face when I catch yo ass gas-facing me for NO damn REASON! You don't know me, we've never said as much as a 'hello' despite my smiles, so what's your problem?? - besides toxic levels of bitchassness.   

And lastly, unrelated to work...
To my homeboy who's crashing at my place...We are in two completely different rooms, on different levels...why the F*K! do you sound like the Jurassic Park dinosaurs are stampeding through my place??!!! How the HELL did your ex girlfriends not quit your ass just based on THAT snoring???!! If it wasn't so late, I would wake your ass up then toss you and your knapsack into the hall!

(Saturday will be a better day...)
Y'all really trying my patience today with all this stupidity
* Chart your s*** correctly the first time and you wouldn't have to hear me
* High school is over! You don't have to like me matter fact go have a seat with the rest of the b****** waiting for me to give a f***
* Why is s*** always the f*** out of order when I need to use it!! I'm not doing s*** today y'all not gone stress me out!!!
* Yeah I called corporate incase y'all haven't noticed I don't f*** around when it comes to my money or my time but y'all seem to be doing both but y'all gone learn today 

Every time you want to come talk to me you are either scratching your azz or your cooch. I need you to get your shyt checked!

Yeah, I get it that you are from one of those countries where they don't use deodorant. Then I'm going to need you to respect my personal space and BACK THE FUGG UP!!! How the hell are you gonna be a close talker AND not use deodorant.

FINALLY, leave me the hell alone.

I was laughing at WORK while reading this and +1 to eveybody. The truth shall set us free.

*Why do y'all keep coming over here asking me the SAME questions! Y'all f****** up my Internet time!!!! 
* Let me help y'all understand something I DON'T ANSWER PHONES! I'm not the secretary, I have my own s*** to do!!!
* Just because you have 3 admits on your unit does not mean you are allowed to start f****** up!!!! Get your s*** in order!
* STOP SENDING THESE MASS EMAILS AND CALLING THESE DUMB ASS MEETINGS BECAUSE 1 PERSON IS MESSING UP!!! DIRECT THAT S*** DIRECTLY TO THEM!!
* I should have went to school to be a lawyer 
You're 53 and look 75, no one wants to see your dumb blonde act

All black people don't listen to rap & not all white folk love country music!!!! Leave the damn music where it's at!!!

You spend 3 hours with a family, I get 10 minutes!!!! Quit asking me why they didn't buy!!!!!!! 

Quit f****** trying to do my job, b****!!!! You suck at your own, how bout learning that first!!!!! 

You are the FIRST face of the resort, leave your Ebonics in the ghetto!!!! 

And for the last f****** time: there is NO "sha", "la" or "ta" in front of my name!!!!  Quit f****** asking!!!!!!! 

*stay the hell out of my business

*stop worrying about who is f****** with me and who i am f****** with

*stop hating, stop hating, stop hating

*stop making racist comments and then doing the awkward laugh at the end like it makes it okay

*stop telling me about your bad ass kids, cause you say the same s*** everyday, except the time ur son slapped your dumb ass, cause that was funny

*stop telling me what an asset i am to the company and then talking behind my back every chance you get

*you're a grown ass woman act like it

+2 LOL let the church say AMEN!

WorkInProgress said:

I was laughing at WORK while reading this and +1 to eveybody. The truth shall set us free.

All the damn time where I work! If the same person(s) doing the same dumb shyt wrong could you just pull them in to your office and find out what is their problem. The rest of us got it the first time. We don't need to be retrained ever 3 months!

Brii said:

*Why do y'all keep coming over here asking me the SAME questions! Y'all f****** up my Internet time!!!! 
* Let me help y'all understand something I DON'T ANSWER PHONES! I'm not the secretary, I have my own s*** to do!!!
* Just because you have 3 admits on your unit does not mean you are allowed to start f****** up!!!! Get your s*** in order!
* STOP SENDING THESE MASS EMAILS AND CALLING THESE DUMB ASS MEETINGS BECAUSE 1 PERSON IS MESSING UP!!! DIRECT THAT S*** DIRECTLY TO THEM!!
* I should have went to school to be a lawyer 
* I'm doing you raggedy b****** a favor coming in this MF'er so miss me with all that BS

* For Real?!? You just seen me 2.5 seconds ago and instead of saying the s*** to my face you send me a email WTF is wrong with you? P.S. you need to hit that spell check next time 

* Leave your home life home I really don't care what little Johnny did last night.

* Why did you become a nurse? You keep f****** screaming in my ear and you will be right beside your patient in that hospital bed!

* I can't wait to get the hell out of here!! I feel like slapping the s*** out of these people!!!

Why do keep staring at me? If I was into women you really aren't my type so stop f****** staring.

If I didn't offer than don't ask.

Why do you keep staring at my boobs, ma'am look at your own.

So what if I'm taliking to my male co-worker about random stuff, does it matter if we are having sex, to bad I can't say the same for you.

Why are you on my cpu screen, as long as I'm getting my work done what is it any of your business.

If you can surf the net your whole shift than you fo do some work.

No you really don't want me to talk if because if I did I would let alot of you know how I really feel about your simple a**.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica Amazing 53 minutes ago. 1 Reply

From the looks of it, Momma Dee…Continue

This always makes me smile!

Started by sailout in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Just thought I'd share :) Have a great night ladies and gents!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=258513721011384Continue

Forgiving Friends: Jennifer & Evelyn

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 10 hours ago. 14 Replies

Do you guys forgive your girlfriends when the screw up and I mean a major screw up, not telling a small secret I mean like the Jen and Eve situation.  I've been thinking about this lately, and then I…Continue

Latest Activity

Profile IconAaliyah, Marshay H, Mika powell and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
4 minutes ago
Shantel liked Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
8 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Congrats are def in order !"
8 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
8 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Congrats! That's a beautiful picture"
28 minutes ago
Sheli commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Remy Ma Set To Be Released From Prison Tomorrow
"I liked her album "There's Something About Remy" it was actually pretty good. It was…"
35 minutes ago
Monica Amazing replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man
"Why on EARTH would Mamma Dee bother with this using ass leech?!?!  I can't stand pieces…"
53 minutes ago
Star commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"I heart the above pic! Love. Congrats to the couple"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Honestly I totally forgot about them...congrats to them both!"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video