I hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea, but it was so funny I started thinking of who else would be shocked if I told them what I really thought. Post what you would love to tell the people at the job, but you can't or your ass will be unemployed with the quickness......

Views: 3004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To my boss - Please I repeat please go get some d***. It would make mine and your job so much easier!!!!!

To my lurking ass coworker - I don't walk by your desk reading what is on your screen so stop. HE just walked by talking about Balling!! Really lets ball when you need me to do your damn expense report you snitch b****.

To the COO assistant (who is nice, but dumb as f***) - it is there not their spell check doesn't help stupidity.

Ok I feel better too, LOL!

 

Lol...I know right.. this one woman just sent me an email about the status of a request, when she never requested in the first place, then she always cc my vp for hr(my department) , but not my immediate supervisor and her boss, like I am not doing my job....I kindly replied to all of them, that this was the first I heard of this request, but I process it accordingly...stupid people always trying to set me up...Smh
 
This other one gonna ask me why I change my hair every week, that a waste of money...this the same one always begging people for money to get a bagel at the cafe. even though she say she make all this money.

Brii said:
LOL.. You are my cyber twin.. This lady I work with keeps trying my patience and it's taking everything in me not to snap

LostInTheDMV said:
* stop trying to tell me how to do my job when you can't do yours. * talk to me like I am stupid again and I'm gonna slap the hell out of you. just because I am much younger than you does not mean iI am dumb at all. * stop acting like you better than me cause you 'think' you make more money than me, you don't, I work in HR so I know.  * stop sending emails to everyone without spell checking and grammar checking, you idiot.
* if I am at lunch, with my headphones on, do not bother me, I dont like you damn people. we are not friends.

Lol...after venting, that felt better.

lol It is a waste of money to her because that means you have less money for her to beg for. lol

LostInTheDMV said:

Lol...I know right.. this one woman just sent me an email about the status of a request, when she never requested in the first place, then she always cc my vp for hr(my department) , but not my immediate supervisor and her boss, like I am not doing my job....I kindly replied to all of them, that this was the first I heard of this request, but I process it accordingly...stupid people always trying to set me up...Smh
 
This other one gonna ask me why I change my hair every week, that a waste of money...this the same one always begging people for money to get a bagel at the cafe. even though she say she make all this money.

Brii said:
LOL.. You are my cyber twin.. This lady I work with keeps trying my patience and it's taking everything in me not to snap

LostInTheDMV said:
* stop trying to tell me how to do my job when you can't do yours. * talk to me like I am stupid again and I'm gonna slap the hell out of you. just because I am much younger than you does not mean iI am dumb at all. * stop acting like you better than me cause you 'think' you make more money than me, you don't, I work in HR so I know.  * stop sending emails to everyone without spell checking and grammar checking, you idiot.
* if I am at lunch, with my headphones on, do not bother me, I dont like you damn people. we are not friends.

Lol...after venting, that felt better.

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

I've started applying for positions and studying again for my CPA exam. I'm praying that I find something before the end of the year & that I have this exam completed. Some days I dread coming here. And yes those two events & the firing of one of the women I use to talk to let me know that I'd be next. So I'm praying I find something before that happens.

Tracy said:

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

I agree.  Your time there is up.


 Tracy said:

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

Sorry to hear of your troubles... Put a plan together & execute ASAP to move on. 

Sheli said:

I've started applying for positions and studying again for my CPA exam. I'm praying that I find something before the end of the year & that I have this exam completed. Some days I dread coming here. And yes those two events & the firing of one of the women I use to talk to let me know that I'd be next. So I'm praying I find something before that happens.

Tracy said:

Honey, it's time to go.  Dust off your resume, update your LinkedIn and start hustling.  If they start downsizing they'll have you on the list as an outsider.

Sheli said:

It's official, I've been trying to find a way to rationalize it for a while, but I must finally face the reality...I HATE my co-workers, not all of them just about 98% of them.

I understand everyone is trying to keep their job, so it's a dog-eat-dog world, but these people are unbelievable. I have 10 back & forth emails of them telling me to do something, turns out I wasn't suppose to do it. Now NO ONE remembers telling me to do it, even though I show them the emails and highlight where they said do "XYZ". I admit I helped make the mistake, but I was under the advisement of management who all of a sudden 

And chick in the cubicle outside my door, I swear her nosey ass hears everything & wants to be apart of everything. She just heard us discussing the problem, then comes in with her notes and asks what we did wrong. I really want to just curse her the phuck out, but she's a crier so I can't. Oh and lets just say if I have a visitor in my office, she stands outside the door or walks by 50 times to see what we are talking about and then comes in to ask who said visitor was.

In December we were up for raises and/or bonuses. I didn't get either, when I asked why they said "I talk too much and I didn't participate in team building exercises" I asked who exactly it was that I talked to and they said they didn't know but they had "reports" that I'm always talking. I said Ok, well what team builder exercises do I not participate in? They said they have afterwork gatherings and I have never attended any of them. I said so this has nothing to do with my work performance? They just stared at me as if I asked them to solve the cure for cancer, so I walked out the office. Those team building exercises are usually happy hour and drinks at someone's home on Friday or Saturday nights, I don't want to see people I don't like on the weekend :-/

My supervisor basically told me you talk to too many black people & not enough white people around here and he's white!!! I should have left here a year ago, but I got comfortable, smdh.

u nasty b****** ... why cant yall keep the women's washroom clean? ... I wonder what ya house looks like .

Stop bringing in cup cakes u made ... plastered with ya nasty dog hairs ... ain't nobody wanna eat that s*** ....No really u shouldn't have .

Your mouth should come with a caution sign ... cause ya breath is stink enough to ressurect the dead ... please speak out of my direction.

I'm sorry to hear that too Sheli. Ima put my prayer warrior friend on the job for u! That cpa exam aint no joke!
I have been so frustrated with work! Ok, I coordinate a program in a school, I hire, plan activities, do payroll, fire, work with students and parents, have three supervisors, commit like ten hours a day to work, collect data, prepare reports, just a lot of stuff! Anyway, none of my supervisors helped me to ensure the program was running well until like the last two months. We had a visit from the big wigs and these absent fools threw me under the bus! I had been protecting them and making excuses for their lack of involvement, and soon as they felt the heat, they blamed all the problems on me! THEN tried to talk s*** to me. I made the mistake of tellin all they a**** off in an email sent to all of them. Needless to say they all hate me now, but so f'n what! I shoulda wrote that s*** on here instead of sending it, but hey, at least they know not to try me like that again. Lol, I'm prob gon get fired soon tho lmao

Hell naw.....LMAOOOO
 
Love is a Losing Game said:

I'm sorry to hear that too Sheli. Ima put my prayer warrior friend on the job for u! That cpa exam aint no joke!
I have been so frustrated with work! Ok, I coordinate a program in a school, I hire, plan activities, do payroll, fire, work with students and parents, have three supervisors, commit like ten hours a day to work, collect data, prepare reports, just a lot of stuff! Anyway, none of my supervisors helped me to ensure the program was running well until like the last two months. We had a visit from the big wigs and these absent fools threw me under the bus! I had been protecting them and making excuses for their lack of involvement, and soon as they felt the heat, they blamed all the problems on me! THEN tried to talk s*** to me. I made the mistake of tellin all they a**** off in an email sent to all of them. Needless to say they all hate me now, but so f'n what! I shoulda wrote that s*** on here instead of sending it, but hey, at least they know not to try me like that again. Lol, I'm prob gon get fired soon tho lmao
Oooo I DEFINITELY have some; had the shitty'est day too? LOL
Here we go:

*To the b**** who created a major f*k-up and I had to fix it ruining my Friday night plans...didn't you get trained TWICE?! Walk your incompetent ass into rush hour traffic.
*Dear lady who's older but acts like a juvenile...You making negative comments about my outfits that EVERYONE else compliments doesn't make objective, you just look like a jealous heffa. Get your life and stop worrying about what I'M wearing and how I wear it. It's called personal style b****. 
*Dear mofos who are ALWAYS complaining but have no solutions or suggestions. STFU! Go belly-ache to your corny ass spouses. 
*To the cafe worker who shucks, jives and coons - I feel like slapping your ass with a Marcus Garvey book. Get some pride - black face ended decades ago. 
*Dear b**** who's shaped like The Tic cartoon. It gives me great joy to laugh in your gremlin face when I catch yo ass gas-facing me for NO damn REASON! You don't know me, we've never said as much as a 'hello' despite my smiles, so what's your problem?? - besides toxic levels of bitchassness.   

And lastly, unrelated to work...
To my homeboy who's crashing at my place...We are in two completely different rooms, on different levels...why the F*K! do you sound like the Jurassic Park dinosaurs are stampeding through my place??!!! How the HELL did your ex girlfriends not quit your ass just based on THAT snoring???!! If it wasn't so late, I would wake your ass up then toss you and your knapsack into the hall!

(Saturday will be a better day...)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

What now?? (Facebook)

Started by Bad2theGristle in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Ladies, I need advice.Met a baller not too long ago of Facebook.We've had awesome conversation & he's saidSeveral times how much he likes me. Has evenMentioned what we'll do once we meet.Problem…Continue

Lawyers/In Law School

Started by Alyssa in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleo HK 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey, I'm finishing up my junior year of UG. I really want to pursue a law degree. Everybody I talk to has the most negative things to say about law school. Anybody wanna drop some REAL knowledge on…Continue

Move on or keep fighting

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 9 hours ago. 13 Replies

I need everyone's honest opinion . I have know this guy since middle school, we dated 6 and 7 grade but broke up. We remained closed since. We had a bond that I thought was unbreakable. We knew we…Continue

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey 14 hours ago. 9 Replies

Yasmin Eleby recently married herself…Continue

Latest Activity

ari commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"Good god Amen!"
16 minutes ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"Oh. Oh wow. So I need to start watching hockey then..."
32 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to Bad2theGristle's discussion What now?? (Facebook)
"+1 to all of this. "
1 hour ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she commented on Baller Alert's blog post WOMEN REALLY WANT MEN TO LIE.... (FROM A MALE'S PERSPECTIVE)
"This was an oldie but goodie I see. I love TopShelfChick's response. Especially this…"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Marcie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"WELL DAMN (Gucci Mane voice) "
2 hours ago
Marcie commented on Eleven8's blog post Viola Davis Calls Out Hollywood In SAG Award Speech (VIDEO)
"I absolutely ADORE her!"
2 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Viola Davis Calls Out Hollywood In SAG Award Speech (VIDEO)
"Viola Davis is IT!"
2 hours ago
ChiMoni2 liked Eleven8's blog post Viola Davis Calls Out Hollywood In SAG Award Speech (VIDEO)
3 hours ago
Cleo HK replied to Bad2theGristle's discussion What now?? (Facebook)
"I have the opposite issue. My baller and I have no social media connection (I don't use…"
3 hours ago
Cleo HK replied to Alyssa's discussion Lawyers/In Law School
"Great advice from Tina! I actually work in graduate recruitment for a leading US law firm, and the…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video