I hope you don't mind me borrowing your idea, but it was so funny I started thinking of who else would be shocked if I told them what I really thought. Post what you would love to tell the people at the job, but you can't or your ass will be unemployed with the quickness......

Views: 2983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

* Stop busting in my office without knocking, I can't get no damn sleep!
* No, I don't want none of your food. I see you leave the ladies room without washing yo nasty hands
* Yes, I am f****** the boss. I'm still here ain't I? U better watch them eyerolls, byatch!
* I only invited you to the party because I knew you'd bring a gift
* Stop checking the clock when I leave, who appointed you hall monitor?
* Why do you call me so much? I'm trying to enjoy the internet
*I do not have a MBA, I have a Bachelors in Pyschology. Who got played?
* Can I have a raise? Oh, I can't? Do you want me to show your husband your bachelorette party pics?
*Why are you giving the boss all these WONDERFUL IDEAS???? He's making them his own & he's paid 4x more than you?
*get off the internet and do your job!!
*You Nasty Fool brush your teeth in the bathroom not in the kitchen...please and thank you!
*I saw the email you sent to someone refering to me as a and I quote "(n)ogre" I know meant nigger and your a closet racist.
*You are acting like a single white female you go out and try to recreate my wardrobe but when you and got the same hairstyle as me I knew you were "7:30" (former job)
I will be back with more!
*before sending out global emails use the spell check b**** so everyone can stop laughing at how dumb u r*
*stop tilting yo head and looking like an owl in the face before someone can even get there question out. ughh i be wanting to pimp slap yo ass for that ish*
*stop just walking up and massaging my shoulder why im working, we r men that s*** aint cool and im not gone tell u to not touch me without a fight coming right after it next time*
*bish i dont want to f*** u, stop coming leaning over my desk with them tea bag tits dangling down*
*stop reading ba with me and trying to read my responds to post nosey ass*
*stop telling everybody yo car was stolen out the parking lot. i saw mikes recovery towing yo s*** off, didnt pay that note huh*
*stop calling me everyday when its my lunch time asking me where im going and will i bring u something back, bish i aint blowing yo back out, i aint bringing u s*** back*
*i dont give a damn that u ate this yesterday and it was good, let me eat this s*** today by myself*
i dont care about u being preg. and having cravings for what im eating. keep it moving*
* I think you are a two-faced, miserable, manipulative b****.

* It was very stupid of you to hire your friends. They are telling ALL of your business. How else would we know that you just found out that your sister has been sleeping with your husband for three years. *OUCH*

*YOU SUCK AT LIFE

* You are a lazy disgusting pig.
-Shut the HELL up!! No one cares about your kids, what you were like as a kid, your baby daddy, quit dominating all conversations!!!
-Stop complaining! It's no one's fault but YOURS that you don't make any money
-You are ugly!! Go home!!!
-You are not the s***, you are a fat nasty ass ho
-That's all you will ever be
Woooo, I'm going to have about 8 posts, so bear with me. :P

My biggest complaint for right now:

Stop inviting me to every bridal shower, baby shower, engagement party, anniversary party, kids' birthday party that you're having. Yes, I'm aware that I'm the single friend, and nothing reminds me more than checking my bank account to see that all of my money is going to other people's families and not my own d*mn household. Throw me a f*cking celebration for a change. I need someone to celebrate ME, yes, I can do it myself but I want the same treatment everyone else is getting. Print invitations with my name on it, buy me some stuff, and get me a white sheetcake with strawberry icing, sprinkles, Optimus Prime on one side, a black Barbie on the other side, and my name written on the center in purple, b!tches.
LMBO!! Tell 'em how you really feel Ashley!!
I say NO to every lil fund raiser, shower, or anything that has to do with me spending money on someone else's family. I only participate in some birthday parties.
Ashley Banks said:
Woooo, I'm going to have about 8 posts, so bear with me. :P

My biggest complaint for right now:

Stop inviting me to every bridal shower, baby shower, engagement party, anniversary party, kids' birthday party that you're having. Yes, I'm aware that I'm the single friend, and nothing reminds me more than checking my bank account to see that all of my money is going to other people's families and not my own d*mn household. Throw me a f*cking celebration for a change. I need someone to celebrate ME, yes, I can do it myself but I want the same treatment everyone else is getting. Print invitations with my name on it, buy me some stuff, and get me a white sheetcake with strawberry icing, sprinkles, Optimus Prime on one side, a black Barbie on the other side, and my name written on the center in purple, b!tches.
Stop wearing that cheap a$$ purfume/dove body spray! That shydt is eff'n up my allergies!

P.S. that shydt does not cover up your stank'n a$$!
OHHHHH BOI...Let's get it in...

**The fact that your son is 4 yrs old and NOBODY but you can understand what he says...NOT CUTE...stop tellin stories how he TRIED to say this or that and teach his ass how to talk

**My dude...you are a big country ass hick...you aint gettin NO POINTS tellin me that you smashed a few black girls in your day...1. I dont give a f***...and 2. I dont give a f***!!

**PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop sending me friend requests on FB...we are CO WORKERS....NOT FRIENDS!!!

**Stop snatchin on my damn door like you have authority to be in this b****...its NEVER unlocked...so calm yo ass down and knock like the rest of the folks...

**Stop bringin me the crazy concoctions you "create" in your kitchen...Top Ramen noodles...garlic...salt and pepper with eggs is NOT a meal that you share with folks at work...weird ass b****!

**Don't ask me about the other folks that we work with...if you wanna know about them...ask THEM...nosy ass!!

**STOP CALLING ME 2 SECONDS AFTER YOU EMAILED ME TO ASK WHAT YOU ASKED IN THE DAMN EMAIL...GIMME A DAMN MINUTE TO RESPOND!

**Don't inquire about my weekend...thats MY time...get a damn life.

**NO YOU CAN'T "TASTE" ANYTHING I BRING IN THIS B****....we are CO WORKERS...NOT FRIENDS!!!

**Stop discussing me as though we're friends and you know ANYTHING about me...thats my sister and niece in the pic...NOT my wife and daughter...dumb ass broad...try doing some work wit ya fat ass!

**If you didnt feel necessary to speak when you saw me out during the weekend...dont come to me Monday morning askin me what I got at the mall, because you saw me...

**If Im "always lookin so mean"...why do you talk to me?? HINT B****...its a HINT!!!

**Dont ask me..."was that so and so" when I hang up the phone...how bout it was MY CONVERSATION....you nosy bastard!

**No you can't borrow my ipod, cd's, my car, money or anything else...I dont even like you...where do you get off being that comfortable??

**Im not Mister Matchmaker...so if you wanna holla at anyone...man up and handle ya business...I hardly know you, so I cant put in a good word for you bruh! LAME!!

**Don't think for 2 seconds you gon try to put me on blast in front of others and Im not gon say s***...you dont even work in this department so why the f*** is you here?? Furthermore...if you dont want me to blast you on how you tried to holla on the low, I suggest you get some act right...

**B**** you're UGLY...stop tryin to convince folks that every other dude wants to get at you...we know you lyin...and so do you...
*first of all, you bitter old b****, stop worrying about what everyone else is doing! by you going on this personal vendetta to get a certain someone in trouble, you brought unnecessary attention to everyone!

*second, by you b******* all the time, you've put your own job in jeopard, you dumb ho

*you don't know everything! why do you always put your two cents into everyone's convos? shut the hell up!

*i do NOT want to see your thong every time i look over at you! buy some longer shirts

*better yet, buy some actual draws cuz those thongs make your ass look NASTY!

*how the hell you tryna get someone in trouble for surfing the net when we can all clearly see you're playing sudoku???
*stop emailing me jokes and asking what time i go to lunch. this is not highschool we are not friends.*
*i dont shake hands without having some hand sanitizer close by, i saw u walk out the bathroom without washing yo hands. *
*everybody know u the office queen, sss-sit yo ass down somewhere*
*stop telling me all yo biz. seriously, u notice how i dont tell u s*** about my life. crazy ass.
*stop getting all these hood hair style, i wanted to tell u how the mgr's were looking at yo head and shaking there heads on the slide, but it was funny i just laughed.
*wow u met,f***** and got knocked up by the new dude all in 1 month. yall are a match made in hell. smh
*that person u consider ur bff @ the job is about to through u under the bus to get yo job dumbass
will be back with more........im typing this s*** and waving @ these f*** people as they walk by my office. ha ha ha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 22 hours ago. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Phoenix Kelly 22 hours ago. 7 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Entrepreneur Women

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovesChild1984 yesterday. 2 Replies

I hate my job and it's messing with my selfesteem at this point, I have a lot of ideas, but I'm getting soooo much negativity for my vision of the world or whatever The whole point is I'M RIGHT, but…Continue

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video