We have put Ninjas on blast in our other Truth posts. Lets air out our grievances with Friends and Family... and get it off our chests!

Views: 1648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*daps on this* Got a bunch of mofos that fit this to a fukking T! In case y'all mofos ain't heard, we are in a ree-cess-shun! I don't have nothing extra! And I ain't feeding y'all for the next month. So enjoy the spread till it is gone. Once it is gone that is all there is!

University of Smitty said:
I know you and yo greedy azz momma just trying to get enough sh*t over there so yall can eat ALL SUMMER.  You got me f**ked up.  If you can fit 100 muthaf**kas into THAT house......then I can fit a hundred muthaf**kas into 2 bowls and a chitling bucket.  B***H say something!?!?!?!    .......and Imma go up one side of yo azz and down the other.
I know it's Monday lol

Aunt
   Stop worrying about everybody else's business and get you some business damn you always starting s*** and be the first one to go hide in the corner like you don't know nothing 

Brother
 Nigga this is not the babysitters club I don't mind every now and then but I don't have kids and I ain't trying to have yours

Aunt 2
 Your kids are not Jesus and the disciples so please stop acting like it they all still live at home running up the bills don't pay any yet you quick to point somebody else's child out

Sister 
B**** you owe me for my windshield
Friend I think I invested to much time into your hating ass If I never met a raggedy, disrespectful, no tact having ass b**** I met you! How  in the hell you been sleeping with your so called friends soon to be ex husband? B**** they ain't divorced yet and I thought we all knew the rules, but it's cool y'all will be eating oodles of noodles shortly best of luck  HO
Friend #2 Don't nobody want them f****** bench players that you and your set of  "friends" date/married to.. 
** Damn I like this lol
Friend #3 It seems you only call me when you need some money I hate a fake broad but the thing that bothers me the most is that fake ass conversation you include before you ask the answer was NO yesterday, it will be the answer tomorrow, and in the future months to come matter fact don't even call me

Yall always hollering somebody tryna play yall, but you playing yourself.  Why you get mad at me because  I ask do you have the money to go in on a flower for your grandmother, but you walk in with a bag full of alcohol....Yes, I know yall bum ass aint working, but its plain trifling to spend money on alcohol. 

Yall lucky I was gone when you started poppin off or I would have had to tell yall trifling ass whats been on my chest for days..You owe me money but round here flossing and shyt, buying electronics, Vickie Secrets, Body Works and shyt....If I dont have my money in 10 days, Im filing paperwork and our momma gone have to be mad at me.

Yall mofo's better be careful, I know our grandmother just passed and drama is never good, but I PROMISE, yall making me wanna slap the f*** outta yall...yall may not know if, but I aint wrapped to tight, momma knw it so she may forgive me..give me two weeks and if one of yall look at me wrong..Ima be so ready to dust yall ass off #IPROMISE

Cousin..stop lying

Truth: Mom- Honestly I  think you shouldn't have given birth to any kids. You full of drama and I'm embarrased to bring anyone around you. 

Sister- Your a b****. No really you are a f****** b****, and you been this why our whole life. Wtf are you so angry at? Lets see you had a baby at 18, you never spent time with your child. You disrespect the women (our sick gmom) who takes care of your child and your mean to your child when you do see her smh. But around other people you make yourself sound as if you are mother of the year foh. Now your a f***** weed head how cute and a hoe ( so I heard).

Sister- You need help with that little drug problem you have. You always throw shade my way for whatever reason and don't think I didnt notice you lusting after my man that time

Aunt- Open your eyes he is using you, Oh and your greedy as hell

Outside Family- I know that yall look down on us, you need to worry about your own f***** up boring lives.

SMH
Sperm Donor
 DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AT 2AM AND TRY TO GIVE ME ANY ADVICE ABOUT A DAMN THING!! YOU DAMN RIGHT I FILED A SUIT AGAINST YOUR CHILD YOU LUCKY I DIDN'T SNAP HER F****** NECK! NOW YOU WANT TO STEP IN AND BE A DAD, WELL MY ADVICE TO YOU IS I SUGGEST Y'ALL COME UP WITH MY 3 GRAND  

Brother & his Baby Mom 
It looks like I will be in Philly sooner than you think...Our mother is sick why would y'all raggedy a**** drop off a bunch of kids to her? Y'all need y'all ass kicked.. This is just why she's moving when I leave 

Uncle
 The nigga is gay so what damn as long as he ain't grabbing your ass you shouldn't have a problem I'm starting to think you gay 

Cousin 4
If you spent as much time as you did on Facebook looking for a job you might have one by now. We told you to go to school or the military but you didn't listen.. Now you say a 9-5 isn't for you? So you don't like  having money? And no I didn't bail you out of jail I didn't put you in there.. 
  * To my whole family get y'all damn lives together! Nobody is moving in or staying the night with me or my mom.. Yes I went to school and finished and yes I have a job, condo, car.. No I don't think I'm better than anybody I just wanted more for myself sorry y'all didn't

* I don't loan money especially since half of y'all have no job to pay it backI don't mind helping but I'm not paying no grown ass mans cell phone bill or buying him no outfit (WTF)

STOP CALLING TO TALK STUPID! I DON'T CARE WHO WENT TO JAIL OR IS ON THE WAY IN.. AS LONG AS IT ISN'T ME OR MY MOM! CALL AND ASK IF IM OK OR IF I NEED ANYTHING (I DON'T BUT DAMN COMMON COURTESY)

Friends

# Why the f*** are you always trying to pry into my personal business. How dare you say that he doesn't exist lol just because I never introduced you to him. We aint that cool b**** and now we will never be

# Your obsession with your ass is out of control. Its not even that big honey you wear a size 3. I really dont understand why you hate on me so much, we have nothing in common looks wise

# You really gave me your ass to kiss when you thought hit it big. Well jokes on you because as soon as you got knocked up he 'lost' everything. I guess your plan failed he really played you, now your struggling with a kid and a old ass babydaddy. Now you want to ask me for help b**** please, what goes around comes around

#You are drop dead gorgeous, smart and talented. It breaks my heart to know that you are wasting it away on no good ass hood niggas. You deserve soo much more

Are we related? I'm starting to think so lol

Chanel said:

Truth: Mom- Honestly I  think you shouldn't have given birth to any kids. You full of drama and I'm embarrased to bring anyone around you. 

Sister- Your a b****. No really you are a f****** b****, and you been this why our whole life. Wtf are you so angry at? Lets see you had a baby at 18, you never spent time with your child. You disrespect the women (our sick gmom) who takes care of your child and your mean to your child when you do see her smh. But around other people you make yourself sound as if you are mother of the year foh. Now your a f***** weed head how cute and a hoe ( so I heard).

Sister- You need help with that little drug problem you have. You always throw shade my way for whatever reason and don't think I didnt notice you lusting after my man that time

Outside Family- I know that yall look down on us, you need to worry about your own f***** up boring lives.

Since y'all b****** woke me up
*Aunt
 You are not Queen Elizabeth stop walking around with them white gloves on inspecting s*** you need to get that Clorox and Lysol and scrub them damn rugs
*Aunt #2
Your son sells drugs stop lying he ain't even finish high school how the hell he get a job at a law firm 
Cousin #5
 You and that dolphin teeth having bastard should be ashamed of yourself does your daughter even know who y'all are?

Lol you dont want no parts of my family they will drive you crazy!!!!!! I can write a novel in here im just too lazy to type

Brii said:

Chanel said:

Yeah, we're related lmao

Chanel said:

Lol you dont want no parts of my family they will drive you crazy!!!!!! I can write a novel in here im just too lazy to type

Brii said:

Chanel said:

mom and both sister.....

im the man of the family true enough, but damn im the youngest it would be nice to be able to come to one of my older sister and ask yall for advice instead of having to do every f****** thing!! mom u have fell all the way off since that crackhead nigga left u. (how u let a crackhead leave you) i cant help u when u do and continue to do dumb s***. 

all imm. male cousins.....

all of yall r hoes and have herds of baby mamas, yall cant and will not try to teach me s***!! felonies out the ass, no jobs/cars, 30+ years old still living with ya mama and s***.

aunts....

yall are so messy its not even funny. how u gone smile in my face den be talking bout i need to hurry up and have some babies to conitnue the family line. b****, u cant put the weight of the family blood line on my f****** shoulder rabbit brained ass broads!! i told u old hoes i didnt want kids right now, hell im still a f****** kid!! dont need child support eating my check up and s***.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Zane's "ADDICTED" Trailer

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 4 minutes ago. 1 Reply

I have to re-read this book, the trailer is reminding me of the movie "Unfaithful" but I'm excited to see this as well!Continue

Tags: trailer, addicted, zane

50 Shades of Grey Trailer

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 20 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I'm in... I read the book and its identical to the trailer. The casting is great! Continue

Tags: 50 shades of grey

Ruby woo I need to ask you something

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 36 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Do you date black men?

Religion vs. Relationships

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 2 hours ago. 25 Replies

Last night, I had an interesting…Continue

Latest Activity

SMSLove replied to Sheli's discussion Zane's "ADDICTED" Trailer
"Yaaasssss!!!! I cant wait to see this movie, I read the book in high school and was like this needs…"
4 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
11 minutes ago
Sheli posted a discussion

Zane's "ADDICTED" Trailer

I have to re-read this book, the trailer is reminding me of the movie "Unfaithful" but I'm excited…See More
18 minutes ago
Brittany Darcel commented on Eleven8's blog post BumAlert - How To Snag A Broke Man In 5 Easy Steps
"All you have to do is literally stand in place and say not a word and the broke man will make…"
20 minutes ago
Sheli replied to Baller Alert's discussion 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
"She looks how I pictured her, he doesn't. On the ET weekly he looked different, more…"
20 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
35 minutes ago
Sheli liked RubyWoo's discussion Celebrities Spotted at Screening of "Lucy" in Atlanta
36 minutes ago
Sheli replied to Tone ©'s discussion Ruby woo I need to ask you something
"Yes you did, what were those 2 chicks name Pretty(something) and RN(something), you use to read the…"
36 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwight Freeney Sues Ex-Financial Advisor For Fraud
"Is it really this easy to scam these entertainers and athletics out of money? Seem like this is a…"
38 minutes ago
SMSLove replied to Baller Alert's discussion 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
"I still haven’t read the books  … i should start soon based on the trailer"
41 minutes ago
icyunvme commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports - Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice Suspended Two Games
"Two games? Smh..."
42 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Chantel Ciera's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Are You A Side Chick? By @chann._
"I think its fine unless your looking for something serious. I’ve been a “side…"
46 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video