We have put Ninjas on blast in our other Truth posts. Lets air out our grievances with Friends and Family... and get it off our chests!

Views: 1649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Misery loves company.

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

mom and both sister.....

im the man of the family true enough, but damn im the youngest it would be nice to be able to come to one of my older sister and ask yall for advice instead of having to do every f****** thing!! mom u have fell all the way off since that crackhead nigga left u. (how u let a crackhead leave you) i cant help u when u do and continue to do dumb s***. 

all imm. male cousins.....

all of yall r hoes and have herds of baby mamas, yall cant and will not try to teach me s***!! felonies out the ass, no jobs/cars, 30+ years old still living with ya mama and s***.

aunts....

yall are so messy its not even funny. how u gone smile in my face den be talking bout i need to hurry up and have some babies to conitnue the family line. b****, u cant put the weight of the family blood line on my f****** shoulder rabbit brained ass broads!! i told u old hoes i didnt want kids right now, hell im still a f****** kid!! dont need child support eating my check up and s***.

yep......smh

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Misery loves company.

mom and both sister.....

im the man of the family true enough, but damn im the youngest it would be nice to be able to come to one of my older sister and ask yall for advice instead of having to do every f****** thing!! mom u have fell all the way off since that crackhead nigga left u. (how u let a crackhead leave you) i cant help u when u do and continue to do dumb s***. 

all of yall r hoes and have herds of baby mamas, yall cant and will not try to teach me s***!! felonies out the ass, no jobs/cars, 30+ years old still living with ya mama and s***.

aunts....

yall are so messy its not even funny. how u gone smile in my face den be talking bout i need to hurry up and have some babies to conitnue the family line. b****, u cant put the weight of the family blood line on my f****** shoulder rabbit brained ass broads!! i told u old hoes i didnt want kids right now, hell im still a f****** kid!! dont need child support eating my check up and s***.

I hate hearing that mess from family, it's usually the most messed up people. They feel it's too late for them to fix their lives and that of their out of control kids, they want you to do the things they couldn't and will put pressure on your kids. Because the same people encouraging you to have kids don't understand you probably won't have your kids around them or their children.

mom and both sister.....

aunts....

I wish my bum ass brother was like that..every time my sister and I try and talk with them (the youngest) and tell them real stuff, they talking about we trying to play them and we putting them down or trying to take over his life..how is trying to encourage you to go back to school and go find a job putting you down.  ALways wanting to holler, Im grown, I got a family, but stays home and watch the kids, and gets mad when he has to do that, while his girl works two jobs and go to school....he is in his mid twenties and has only worked MAYBE 1 yr in his entire life.  

mom and both sister.....

aunts....

wow

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I wish my bum ass brother was like that..every time my sister and I try and talk with them (the youngest) and tell them real stuff, they talking about we trying to play them and we putting them down or trying to take over his life..how is trying to encourage you to go back to school and go find a job putting you down.  ALways wanting to holler, Im grown, I got a family, but stays home and watch the kids, and gets mad when he has to do that, while his girl works two jobs and go to school....he is in his mid twenties and has only worked MAYBE 1 yr in his entire life.  

mom and both sister.....

aunts....

Look here, b***h......dont bring yo azz over here with anymore of your homework for me to do, ok.  I dont give a f**k if you are paying.  All money aint good money. If you think I'm about to get me and you through school, you are sadly mistaken. If you cant do the work, I suggest yo dumb azz DROP OUT.

Vent time

Sperm donor: stop talking about me to other family members. You just mad cause you are a non- muthafuckin factor in my life. Glad you didn't raise me, cause you screwed up all the kids lives that you were in. You aint about nothing and neither are those kids. I don't hate you cause you are just a stupid human being, still acting like a child and damn near 60.

Sperm donor's daughter: I despise you more than anything in this world. If you were on fire, I wouldn't even spit on you. Stop talking about me and life. I chose to be successful and you to do nothing with your life you spiteful, vindictive, ugly evil b****. I don't owe you or your father nothing. If you weren't pregnant again I would beat the hell out of you for all the slick s*** you been saying all these years. And don't say s*** about my mother, especially lies when your mother is married and still a hoe, f****** plenty of the police force in DC.

Other sperm donor kids- you are my siblings but I don't want nothing to do with you. I'm tired of trying to reach out and build a relationship with you and you act like its my fault that I didnt know you growing up, as your father why I don't. Ain't my fault none of you have done anything with you lives.

Mother's brother- dear uncle , I'm not taking care of you, you grown rusty ass ninja. Stay the hell out of prison. And if you ever disrespect your mother(my grandmother) or my mother again, I'm going let my stepfather f*** you up. The only reason he hasn't is because of my mom.

Sorry for the long rant. Felt great though lol.

01) I love you. Really, I do. In all honesty, I can't imagine life without you here. But I can't continue to allow what I feel for you hold me back. I'm at the prime of my life with nothing holding me back, but I feel stuck because I've accepted you as a weight. It's time for me to let go. I will still be here for you, but I gotta fly.

02) I blame you for the rivalry between your daughter and me. Your constant comparisons pulled us apart instead of together. Telling her that I'm the daughter you always wanted implies to her that she is the daughter you never wanted and she holds that against me. Now it is your fault that she views our lives as one big competition.

03) Boo, I understand that your father has caused bad blood between us. However, I refuse to be cause up in this so called competition with you. To be honest, there really is no competition. You are content where you are whereas I, well, I'm always reaching for bigger and better. I love you to pieces, but sometimes you have to realize that the Joneses are just too far ahead for you to try and keep up.

04) You're a lesbian. Fine. I still love you. You live a lesbian lifestyle. Fine. I still love you. But I'm giving you just one more chance to get your friends in order because the next one to come at me on some lezzy s*** will definitely get to see that side of me I try to keep under wraps. Yea. You remember what happened the last time I let her out. 

05) You need to get a handle on your babies' mamas. Either lay down the law or stop bring those chicks around at the same time. If they don't know how to act around each other, keep those broads separated and away from family functions.

06) I see you watching me. Take notes and perhaps soon you will be as awesome as I. 

07) I don't hang around you because you knew what I what I went through at his hands, but you chose to stay with him. If he, you, and I were around each other all hell would break loose. Again. I don't have it in me to go through that again so I leave you and your wack ass husband be. I pray for you, though. Most importantly, I pray for your daughters.

08) We didn't lay up and have those kids. You did. So when you complain about your lack of a social life and how they hold you back from doing things I feel no sympathy. No, I will not stay in and babysit just so you can go to the same event that I'm prepping for. F*** I look like? You and your friends had better do a babysitting pool. You got em this weekend, she got next weekend, she has them the following weekend, and on the fourth weekend yall all stay home. LOL

09) You're not related to me by blood, but you are my family in heart. Just tell me when and I will gladly take your last name. Too bad you don't know I feel this way. One day, I'll find the nerve to tell you. Maybe.

10) Like Eve said, "You had me, you lost me, and now you want me back...." Yea. Not happening. Dude, you f***** my cousin and got her pregnant. Did you really think I would come back to that b*******?

11) I am so proud of you! You know me. I help those who help themselves, so if you EVER need me...

TBC....

You really want to know how I do it, huh???  Well for starters, I dont miss class without my DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!  Try that.....

oh wow....lets keep this going...its very therapeutic...

University of Smitty said:

You really want to know how I do it, huh???  Well for starters, I dont miss class without my DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!  Try that.....

aint s*** changed on my end......smh #fml

mom and both sister.....

aunts....

You're always running around telling everybody how selfish I am but you fail to mention how yo azz is CONSTANTLY BEGGING!!! Try saying "Hello" sometimes instead of "Can I have *insert any and everything here*"..... you begging pain in the azz, B***H.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 7 hours ago. 14 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 7 hours ago. 10 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"Nicki is uncomfortable with the fact that  Iggy is popping right now. So she throwing…"
26 minutes ago
DallasBadYella commented on Eleven8's blog post Sean Kingston's Third Car Gets Repossessed
"I saw this and it reminded me to make a payment on my car note.. my last and final one!! Yessss!!"
1 hour ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Nelly Talks Mayweather Beef "It's Hard Talking To Someone Who Hasn't Graduated High School" (VIDEO)
"Nelly and his veneers need several seats...fighting over these reduced, reused, and recycled…"
2 hours ago
Denise commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I feel like she has passed that point. It just looks a little desperate. Right when we thought she…"
2 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"A sad cry for attention..she knows her time is fading as a major star so she has to resort back to…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health - Improve Your Relationship Through Fitness
"@Life's Journey, you don't see posts like this all over the site?"
2 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"Think about it her image to white kids was being silly and having fun. Her image to black kids is…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"As far as Nicki is concerned, I feel like Nicki doesn't have to do this but it's a…"
2 hours ago
Toni shared Eleven8's blog post on Google +1
2 hours ago
Toni shared Eleven8's blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
Toni liked Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
2 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I here what he is saying... Even without Nicki's Anaconda pose a lot of these chicks have been…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video