We have put Ninjas on blast in our other Truth posts. Lets air out our grievances with Friends and Family... and get it off our chests!

Views: 1655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Siren you gonna have me calling and cursing people out with this one!! I'm gotta go read one of your positivity posts then come back & comment. LOL
LOL I will go first then! We have been friends for almost 20 years and while I value your friendship I wish you would take some time from finger pointing and look at yourself for a change. Comparing your problems to other peoples as being bigger is only further delaying you from ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY for your own choices. I love you to death but sometimes it is best that I love you from a distance because you and your bitter attitude are counterproductive to where I am trying to get for MYSELF. Me choosing to make changes in my life is for MY WELL BEING and truthfully regardless of what you think I am doing it to make me happy and I wish you could understand it is not in some way to "spite" you.

Sheli said:
Siren you gonna have me calling and cursing people out with this one!! I'm gotta go read one of your positivity posts then come back & comment. LOL
I love my family...LAWD knows I do...HOWEVER...

*When I come to visit...Im not coming to give away all my freakin clothes, shoes and jewelry!!! Stop askin me for my s***!!

Thats all I had to get off my chest...for now!
Family (primarily mother): Your low opinion of me and men has got to stop. I've been so afraid of loving for so long because I watch you and your break ups. I'm too scared of the "what ifs" to step back and enjoy my relationships.

My friends: The single woman has feelings, and has a life. No, don't get mad when I can't babysit. No, don't get mad when I have plans and you guys call me at the last minute to do something because you finally don't have the kids/husband/in-laws around.

My birthday should be celebrated, too. I'm sick of attending all of your parties, showers, etc., but no one cares about me or my day. And don't get mad because I'm planning something, obviously, I have to celebrate me before I can find someone to celebrate with.

Stop saying "you'll understand when you're married/have kids". I have a f****** brain, your life didn't begin when you became a wife/husband. You're putting me down when you say that, if my single status makes me so dumb, why do you come to me to vent?
Siren starting ish on a Monday.

To my nephew: Get a effing vasectomy ninja! You are 35 mf years old and you have 13 mf children...ALIVE! If God hadn't called two of them home there would be 15...that we know about. You don't need nan nother child and if I knew where you lived I'd send the po po to your door myself. Yeah, I may not be ish for feeling this way but what does that make you? And bish get and KEEP a mf job, already! 35 year old man with 13 kids, that we know of, and don't work in an effing pie factory.

To my niece: Sweety? You didn't fool anyone with the fake diamond from your first fiance. Diamonds cut glass not the other way around as you tried to tell us. Did you forget that your oldest aunty is a science teacher? She schooled you so fast after you said that ish lol. You didn't fool anyone with the fake set from your second fiance now husband. You further compounded things when he finally bought you the real set. The real set is gorgeous but its a bit smaller than the fake you were wearing before and after you got married. Just fess up on that ish, ok? I think you are an absolute simpled minded ghetto-non-fabulous stupid little wanna be and yous a follower. You were a follower when you decided to join in with your friends and have babies at 18 - idiots - and you are an idiot to leave your husband becuz of some bs about him not letting you be a surrogate mother for your friend. We got more black babies in this world than we know what to do with, let that bish adopt. You showed up Christmas with your $800 LV, real class doesn't have to announce the price of ANYTHING! But your momma told me that y'all over there in your new place sleeping on air mattresses. You're leaving a man that makes in the low 6 figures and has been offered a job making close to a quarter million/yr and you think you're the smart one? Bish, you got daddy issues like your momma, my sister, and you both need to just realize it. Go back to therapy with your husband becuz he is the only one who will spoil your azz the way he has spoiled it. You are a beautiful woman and I loves you anyway but you really need to grow the eff up and get on with your effing life before you end up like my sister, your mother, with neither a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. How the hell, dear sis, you gonna have a house in your name but no where to live? That mofo still living there pretty as a picture and you hunting around for a place to stay?

*Inhale*

Siren? You done started ish! I am just getting started! lol
I've asked you nicely to CALL FIRST b4 you come over.

Emancipate your mind and eleveate yourself, my success is my success. I'll bring you along for the ride/share with you if you are willing to take risks and broaden your horizons.
Dad
you do not get a gold star for doing what you are supposed to do. Matter of fact you didn't really do that, pawning us off to your girlfriends and your mom. You are a selfish, spoiled individual . This next part is super mean but it's super real. I hope that when my grandmother passes away you are not too far behind her because no one wants to take care of you. You didn't parent your son, you turned your back on your daughter and I'm honestly too selfis too. One guess where I got that from.

Mom

you were my mother not my friend. You should have whooped my ass or something. I acted grown because you let me. I still love you with all my heart and forgive you for your mistakes. I know you did what you thought was best.

Sister

you can be a self righteous b**** to me sometimes but this isn't anything you haven't heard from me before. What I don't understand is how when I was fighting for my life and my sanity you didn't come and make sure that me and the kids were alright.

Bro

get a damn job already. This is ridiculous. You can say whatever you want about our dad but he stayed employed. You are a dad your mom should not be supporting your daughter. You and that lil girl you had her by our triflin.

Friends

there is no reason you cannot come and visit me. Stop making excuses. Better yet, whenever I am going through stuff stop lying and saying you getting ready to jump on a plane or get in your car to come handle some ish. I get mad when you do this.

Unc

out of all his male relatives you know I love you the most. When we were in the car with the kids and you gave me that crack to hold I almost ish my pants. How dare you. What if they got it in their head to search me? I dropped the crack under the seat. I'm not gonna be dirty for anyone. I lost respect for you after that.

PP

ninja you must be crazy. I don't like you and I want to stay far away from you. After I got strande with my babies in the middle of nowhere you dropped me off at the bus stop when you could have easily driven me home. It was a 45 minute ride in the car so you know it was at least double that on the bus. You're just old and bitter. I'm glad you're not my husband bio grandad cause all of your descendents are unfortunate looking.
To my friends:

I am tired. Half from my own trials and tribulations but that is to be expected. The other half is from listening to your trials and tribulations. You all have worn me out listening to the same ish at different hours of the day let alone different days. A couple of y'all are old enough to be MY MOTHER, when you gonna get the message, boos? He's cheating and been cheating and gonna keep cheating. Stop hating becuz I know how to let a ninja go and I won't settle just to have peen in my life. If you got 3 ninjas in your life and one is an actual bonafied baller and you still broke then you are stupid and I can't help or listen to you any more. You get treated the way you do becuz you let them. Stop hating cuz I keep rising and you stay in the same job pissed, unhappy and unappreciated. I have redone and offered to redo more resumes than I can count. And if you ain't looking for a effing job you will not find one. And hell no I am not looking for one for you! Your kids are grown over 21 year old babies becuz you still treat them as such. Please don't call me anymore when one of your family ends up in jail for something they did. Jail is where azzes goes when you commit a crime and no I am not going with you to visit them in prison, did that mess with my ex in my 20s. I don't do that ish no more. Please stop telling me what people owe you. I don't care anymore. They been owing you whatever you think they owe since before we met and they ain't paying you no mind so let it go and move on. Stop crying, get up off your azz and DO SOMETHING DAMN IT! And I don't mean call me at work, home, on the train, at the bar, where-effing - ever and cry some more. You are all beautiful talented women but I am gonna have to love all y'all from a distance (ty Siren)...until I find me some new happy friends. Then all my vital statistics will change and you will not be able to reach me. Peace.
Friends/Family
Just because I moved to Miami..doesn't mean you can book your flight and assume you staying with me. If you didn't come visit me when I was in DC what makes you think I want you here?

Yes I saw that you called but I didn't answer because you only call me when you want something.

Your husband is a piece of s*** and you are dumb as s*** to stay with him..it's been rumored that he likes it from men in the ass.

No I don't want babies or to get married. I don't want to be as miserable as you..
KILT!

Boss/MadamBA said:
Friends/Family
Just because I moved to Miami..doesn't mean you can book your flight and assume you staying with me. If you didn't come visit me when I was in DC what makes you think I want you here?

Yes I saw that you called but I didn't answer because you only call me when you want something.

Your husband is a piece of s*** and you are dumb as s*** to stay with him..it's been rumored that he likes it from men in the ass.

No I don't want babies or to get married. I don't want to be as miserable as you..
Damn. Let me cancel my flight. :P

Boss/MadamBA said:
Friends/Family

Running back out the discussion!!!
Boss/MadamBA said:
Friends/Family
Just because I moved to Miami..doesn't mean you can book your flight and assume you staying with me. If you didn't come visit me when I was in DC what makes you think I want you here? Yes I saw that you called but I didn't answer because you only call me when you want something.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Lisa Tuck commented on Lisa Tuck's album
Thumbnail

Watch Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Live Stream Online Free Bundesliga

"How To watch FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Live Online German Bundesliga match? You get links…"
41 minutes ago
Thumbnail

"Watch FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Live Stream Online Free German Bundesliga 09/20/2014 and…"
41 minutes ago
Lisa Tuck posted an album

Watch FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Live Stream Online Free German Bundesliga 09/20/2014 and enjoy Watch FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Live Streaming Free Online Game Soccer PC TV Video Free, FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Live Online…
42 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch West Ham United vs Liverpool Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"How To watch West Ham United vs Liverpool Live Online English Premier League match? You get links…"
48 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Watch West Ham United vs Liverpool Live Stream Online Free EPL TV

"Watch West Ham United vs Liverpool Live Stream Online Free English Premier League 09/20/2014 and…"
48 minutes ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams
"11..."
59 minutes ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Angel Perez (Model)
"Niiice"
2 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Angel Perez (Model)
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
2 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video