A white teenager in Oklahoma was arrested Sunday for driving around and shooting random black pedestrians on the anniversary of his father’s murder by a black man. Three people were killed and two critically wounded in Good Friday’s pre-dawn shooting spree in Tulsa by a gunman in a white pickup who stopped to ask each victim for directions and then opened fire. Police said there was no connection between the victims except that all were black.Jacob England, 19, and his roommate, Alvin Watts, 32, were arrested early Sunday after local, state and federal officials teamed up to crack the case. Authorities said several anonymous tips that England was the shooter led to the arrests.Task force commander Maj. Walter Evans said the probe into motive was still fresh, but cops think “there is a connection” to the 2010 murder of England’s father. On his Facebook page, England made several references to his father’s murder, along with murky threats. “I’m gone in the head,” he wrote Thursday. “Today is two years that my dad has been gone — shot by a f---ing (racial slur).”  Later, after the murders, England updated his page: “I do believe it just mite be the time to call it quits. . . . I’m done. If something does happen tonite, be ready for another funeral.” Watts posted frequently on England’s Facebook page, encouraging him to keep his chin up after his father’s killing and the January death of his girlfriend, Sheran. “We read da bible every nite 2gether — he luvs it,” Watts posted Thursday afternoon.Friday’s shootings terrorized Tulsa’s black community, but officials were cautious about assigning motive. “It is way too early to call this a hate crime,” said FBI agent James Finch.Operation Random Shooter — a task force of about 30 law enforcement officers from the Tulsa Police, the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office, the U.S. Marshals Service and the FBI — had been working around the clock to find the shooter. The Tulsa World reported that cops found England’s white pickup burned on Saturday. England and Watts are each to be charged with three counts of first-degree murder. England’s father, Carl, was shot dead in April 2010 in an argument at a housing project. Pernell Jefferson, who is black, was convicted of pointing a firearm in the shooting and is serving a six-year sentence.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-men-arrested-tulsa-s...

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

smh

Well, he shot only black people but this ain't a hate crime? This fukker had zero reason to do this. They caught, prosecuted, and incarcerated the man that shot his father. Exactly what was this shyt supposed to do? Damn shame his momma didn't swallow his worthless azz!

Ok um what is going on in this world? It's too "early" to call it a hate crime? Then wtf is it! A love crime? Smmfh. Racism is slowly rising again (it ain't never left sry MLK) and I'm afraid ima be lynched or some ish. 

me 2!! woman tried to run over lil boi saying they didnt belong in her neighborhood, this s***, the trayvon martin case, the disabled vet in ny the cop killed. man is it safe to go outside without ur gun?? goddamn......

Sw33tNeSS said:

Ok um what is going on in this world? It's too "early" to call it a hate crime? Then wtf is it! A love crime? Smmfh. Racism is slowly rising again (it ain't never left sry MLK) and I'm afraid ima be lynched or some ish. 

One of the shootings happened round the corner from my house. That person was shot right in front of the funeral home. Crazy as hell.

Wow

Sandy said:

One of the shootings happened round the corner from my house. That person was shot right in front of the funeral home. Crazy as hell.

What happened with the vet? 

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

me 2!! woman tried to run over lil boi saying they didnt belong in her neighborhood, this s***, the trayvon martin case, the disabled vet in ny the cop killed. man is it safe to go outside without ur gun?? goddamn......

Sw33tNeSS said:

Hell plead post traumatic stress disorder...

See this is what happens when people feel as though they are above the law. Zimmerman and everybody else getting away w/ the ish, why can't he? This is the wrong example to set. When a race war breaks out,I don't wanna hear it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I love Tulsa and was just talking to a relative about finishing school there. It can happen anywhere, but you hate to hear of it happening some place so close to home.

Sandy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 24 minutes ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 37 minutes ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Job Alert! - Open Call for Ace of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ace of Diamonds, the brand new…Continue

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 8 hours ago. 2 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
2 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
4 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
24 minutes ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What
"Ummmm-W.T.F?? Just how nasty & gross can a person be? AND with a child watching. Miss please-go…"
37 minutes ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Taylor Swift Wearing Antonio Berardi Fall 2014 Embellished Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps For Late Show With David Letterman
"Taylor Swift just seems likeable to me. She is stylish & perfect for white America-blonde, long…"
41 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Niko Rose's blog post August Alsina Keeps "Grindin" (New Video) - by @niksofly
"i love his lips."
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I'm the same way."
8 hours ago
Nasharra replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"No you are not the only one ... like I wanna get to know each other first ... Lol"
9 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Karlos Williams Pregnant Girlfriend Says He Abused Her, Will Not Cooperate With Investigation
"I try not to judge DV victims excuse me survivors but some times I just sent back and wonder. Like…"
10 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger posted a discussion

No, I don't want sex...

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not…See More
10 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Niko Rose's blog post August Alsina Keeps "Grindin" (New Video) - by @niksofly
"I'm glad to see him back out doing what he loves. Because his condition was much more serious…"
10 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Joe Manganiello (Actor)
"He is gorg I was so sad about his departure from True Blood. But the last season sucked."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video