So I have started a twitter accout and I've done a little observation...

-Most of the girls who the ballers follow are either half or 3/4's of the way naked.

-They don't follow very many women to begin with but when they're not family or friends, they don't just have a regular picture.

I was wondering does anybody have any tips for trying to meet them via twitter?

-Should you follow one for every 10 regular people?

-How often should you tweet them?

-Should you not tweet more than 2 or 3 of them during a certain time period?

-Keep your page private?

-Lastly, what kind of pictures do you guys have up? (like just face, bikini, etc.)

Sorry for all of the questions, just don't wanna make any dumb mistakes.. Thanks!

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, what Tone said.
Don't keep your page private because if they aren't following you back they won't be able to see your tweets.
I don't think there will be anything wrong with showing a little legs and cleavage, but I suppose it is best to leave the ballers with enough to imagine. I would just tweet them when they pop up in the news or do something good, so it won't look to thirsty..but what do I know I am not on that twitter tip yet lol
Thanks guys :) I appreciate the feedback.. And my page was private.. Will undo that now...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 6 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Chris Evans (Actor)
"His body is always on point, but in certain pictures his eyes look kinda beady and off. I go back…"
50 minutes ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Whether it's real or knockoff, people buy it because they want to be a part of "the in…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
lurking shorty commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
"Omg I am crying lol"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"This dude wants to be a basketball wife so bad."
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@SoLuscious, and this I know. But I seriously have never met people who knowingly rocked knock-offs…"
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Profile Iconprecious ndubueze, Jasmine, Bye Felicia. and 3 more joined Baller Alert.com
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Me personally, I wouldn't buy the fakes...  It takes away the "excitement" (I…"
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"If your going to buy fake, you might as well not by it at all."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video