Hi ladies!! So I have finally began to really follow ballers on twitter. I don't want to follow too many for fear of looking uber thirsty (in case they happen to scroll thru my list lol), but I am on a mission.... I just follow them then wait to few days, and send a hey "follow me back :)" tweet which usually works. So now I have like 4 NFL'ers (in like a week's time {yay! lol} Butttttt idk what to say!  I am not buttassnaked in my pic; it isactually only my face that is my icon, so I guess they think I'm pretty! lol. Any suggestions on convo starters?? I don't wanna seem like the "average groupie".

Tags: TWITTER

Views: 985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't worry about following too many guys...especially since your avi isn't a picture of T&A. Maybe lead in with sports questions...that'll make them think you're more into the game and that's why you follow so many athletes.

lol...men are not THAT stupid.

PlaneJaneLane said:

I wouldn't worry about following too many guys...especially since your avi isn't a picture of T&A. Maybe lead in with sports questions...that'll make them think you're more into the game and that's why you follow so many athletes.

Im still trying to figure it out myself..you have to wait for them to say something that warrants a response, then you have to think of something to say that MAY get them to respond back to you, then you have SOOO many other women doing the same thing at the same time....girl, thats a damn job

Is there not a story on the ba homepage of a dumb nigga who bought his trailer park gf a bentley before he even signed a contract? They are that dumb. But to be real, I wouldn't put my hopes and dreams on Twitter your better off hitting the pavement and doing the footwork it takes to land a baller. Because if you do meet them via twitter, you shall become a twitter hoe, no matter how much you attempt to hold your dignity. 

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

lol...men are not THAT stupid.

PlaneJaneLane said:

I wouldn't worry about following too many guys...especially since your avi isn't a picture of T&A. Maybe lead in with sports questions...that'll make them think you're more into the game and that's why you follow so many athletes.

:) Thanks yall lol. @ Ms. Ucan, I agree, I have to actually remember who I am following and somehow make the things I am saying seem relevant to whatever they are tweeting which is uber hard. 1 of the dudes is a big LA fan and I am a Miami/ Boston fan so ummm I won't be talking to him for a while! lol. I guess as football approaches I can really get some "fan tweets" in

@Plane Jane girl u are right also! Ninjas are af! Let me get 1 to buy me a Bentley real quick lol. I am gonna hot the streets tho, I have the whole summer to myself, and live in Hotlanta where there is alwayssssssssssss something so I will def be out scoping :) Also, I don't wanna be a twitter hoe like many. It surprises me of how small the world of reallifehoes there is. When I click on so and so's page, and I see he follows her, and her, and HER too, that song by The Game runs thru my head, and I dont wanna be that chick! hahaha

I was having trouble with this too. When you follow them, follow other random ppl in between players. For instance: player, reg, reg, reg, reg, player, reg, reg, etc. i never tell them to follow back. I think thats tacky to say to anyone. If they tweet something interesting, i reply to it. Theyll more than likely go to my page to see who i am and follow. Once they follow theyll DM me. Some of them wont ever DM, this was my main prob, so just DM them yourself and start a reg convo. Theyll get tired of the back and forth in DMs and give you their # or ask for yours. And you dont have to be naked in your avi, ive seen some follow girls where you cant even see their faces clearly. Just make sure your online personality is attractive. And yeah, they are dumb lol

Lol... I do that too; the every other person follow pattern. However my stupid ass somehow followed 3 ppl off of the same team can u say  twitterhoe? Lol... So I quickly unfollowed 2 lol. Coincidentally  the 1 that I did not unfollow dm'd me (YAY!!), and the first question that he asked was about my education :) (I have my degrees listed in the about me section). So we dm'd for about 15 mins about my job and college then he just stopped *shrug* Seems cool tho. I know he's into sports, so I will def be watching the finals and tweeting sports stuff! lol. And yes! I am def gonna have to watch my online personality. Which means no more rt'ing all of the freaky facts, constant zodiac stuff, cussing like a mf, etc... lol.

What would u say to start a reg convo? I am so shy and don't wanna seem thirsty! lol

Miss Good said:

I was having trouble with this too. When you follow them, follow other random ppl in between players. For instance: player, reg, reg, reg, reg, player, reg, reg, etc. i never tell them to follow back. I think thats tacky to say to anyone. If they tweet something interesting, i reply to it. Theyll more than likely go to my page to see who i am and follow. Once they follow theyll DM me. Some of them wont ever DM, this was my main prob, so just DM them yourself and start a reg convo. Theyll get tired of the back and forth in DMs and give you their # or ask for yours. And you dont have to be naked in your avi, ive seen some follow girls where you cant even see their faces clearly. Just make sure your online personality is attractive. And yeah, they are dumb lol

I'm surprised the "follow me back" thing works for some people...i never suggest it. I do say just spark up a convo related to something they were talking about, talked about or did. the goal is to stand out from what they NORMALLY get. The "follow me back" thing they get all the time, screams desperation.  ur comment has to stand out so that they pay attention to you. Even being silly with them goes a long way. I think I "Hey Boo'd" Big Sean once and got a follow lol

NFL ballers r the easiest I swear ...lml but go head girl this is how I met all 8+ of mine... n dont think too hard on what to say .. just be yourself they like that

NFLers are SOOOOOOOO easy.  They really are, just speak to them.

NalaLOVE said:

NFL ballers r the easiest I swear ...lml but go head girl this is how I met all 8+ of mine... n dont think too hard on what to say .. just be yourself they like that

+1

Sissy said:

NFLers are SOOOOOOOO easy.  They really are, just speak to them.

NalaLOVE said:

NFL ballers r the easiest I swear ...lml but go head girl this is how I met all 8+ of mine... n dont think too hard on what to say .. just be yourself they like that

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

Diamond Princess commented on OUT OF CONTROL's group WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!
"Is this website worthy of time or is it clearly wasted time? All of the posts seem to be years ago"
54 minutes ago
Diamond Princess posted a status
"I DON'T HAVE 99 PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT CHASING 1...."
59 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@ Butterflyy It's not a groupie tale, but a groupie flash fiction. LOL"
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess updated their profile
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Who is this girl? I see her all over ig hair pages lol"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Chicks really are fighting over that anorexic, burnt twig, androgynous dude. SMH"
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined Baller Alert's group
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"I don't think he identifies with us because he's black Cuban."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video