I need to know why mostly all the ugly/average-looking men have BIG ASS DICKS!!!!???

 

So without putting myself all the way out there- there's this guy that Ive been talking to for a long ass time. I was kinda playin him b/c he has a job where he can be called in 24hrs a day, and that just doesn't work for me. But we chilled a couple of times, nothing serious.

So I'm they type of girl who looks at inner qualities of a person. I'm not shallow or obsessive about a guy's facial looks, but I do like my men to have a clean appearance, which he doesn't. But he does have a BIG ASS D***. Now i know there's alot of men out there who are fine and are packing, but it seems like every guy that I won't even give the time of day- be txtn me pics of their big packages...and I just wanna overlook all the s*** I don't like. Ok, that sounded a lil shallow, but everyone who knows me personally knows that a big d*** is a prerequisite...lmao. 

 

One of the most obnoxious men I know is packin 12 inches of 100% pure darkmeat between his legs...I mean girthy & long! and he's such a loser it's a waste.


Have any of you women ever had this problem? And what should I do about my "friend".

Views: 3718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bwahaaaaaaa ok lol i am dying at this....i say keep him for rthe d*** but nothing more...and use condoms cause if he isnt cute you dont wanna end up with an ugly baby lol
Shiid, if he can give some amazing face, good d***, and money. Shoot Id hold on to him till something better comes along.
Girl everytime I think about it I get this nasty look on my face...lol. LMAO @ Ugly baby...hahahaha.
And another crazy thing about him is that he has a vasectomy....like how "perfect" is that!! I have 2 older kids, definitely not in the market for anymore. Im just like...why can't he be cute???

AllyXandria said:
bwahaaaaaaa ok lol i am dying at this....i say keep him for rthe d*** but nothing more...and use condoms cause if he isnt cute you dont wanna end up with an ugly baby lol
The face is AMAZING...He's the "head champion"! But he's so unattractive, I can't even look down there!
I know, I know....Its just f***** up all around.

Golden Child said:
Shiid, if he can give some amazing face, good d***, and money. Shoot Id hold on to him till something better comes along.
lmao

AllyXandria said:
bwahaaaaaaa ok lol i am dying at this....i say keep him for rthe d*** but nothing more...and use condoms cause if he isnt cute you dont wanna end up with an ugly baby lol
all i know is the one who has 12in can keep that shyt to himself....as far as ur ugly friend..IDK cuz its hard for me to let an unattractive man touch me, ill have to close my eyes the WHOLE time then ill be like i cant believe i did dat shyt. i had one that i can remember, he was no good, not really cute, had a good front-personality, and it was soooo good, then the fine ones, the ones u CANT WAIT to get to bed be such a waste in ALL areas. just use the blind fold
Dont fall for that vasectomy sh*t.

IDK about ugly men having big d**ks but from what I hear, they are very common among losers.

Gucci Ma said:
Girl everytime I think about it I get this nasty look on my face...lol. LMAO @ Ugly baby...hahahaha. And another crazy thing about him is that he has a vasectomy....like how "perfect" is that!! I have 2 older kids, definitely not in the market for anymore. Im just like...why can't he be cute???
AllyXandria said:
bwahaaaaaaa ok lol i am dying at this....i say keep him for rthe d*** but nothing more...and use condoms cause if he isnt cute you dont wanna end up with an ugly baby lol
Ummmm......every big d*** I have met was attached to a nice looking man. Maybe u should stop tolerating these dirt bags long enough to even see their d*** size. And if they sending you pics they know what they're doing........that's how they get all the unsuspecting woman because they know its the only thing they have to offer lmao!!! Nice looking men with big dicks are jerks too...in fact they are extra jerky because they look good lol

Maybe you can help or convince him to clean up his appearance.....tell him what you think would look sexy on him....he'll bite and it may help *shrug*

I had and ugly friend I almost fell in love with now I don't give ugly men the time of day cause it starts out as just sex then you end up wondering why he hasn't started to look better to you and you hoping your children take after you lol.

If he's treating you good I say keep f****** him b/c sorry to have to bust your bubble but it seems looks are not high on your priority list with men. If it was you wouldn't know so many ugly ones have big dicks. Looks may be important to u but only after other blocks have been checked ie, sex, job, kind, blah blah blah, now you've reached the looks department and he is NOT passing lol. For future potentials, move "looks" up the priority list!! Its not shallow to choose based on looks......... shallow is dumping someone you actually like cause their ugly.
if u stare at a ugly person for a while u start to see some cuteness in him as well as if u stare at a cute person, they start to look not so cute
yeah.......and if an ugly MF feeds you long enough, you'll start to look just like them LOL

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:
if u stare at a ugly person for a while u start to see some cuteness in him as well as if u stare at a cute person, they start to look not so cute
Y'all are cracking me up over here!
@smitty- I feel you on the vasectomy front...but he has the scar, which another ex of mine had so I know he's tellin the truth. I ALWAYS use condoms though, AND I have an IUD...so that's 3x the protection. I like that. Yeah and a loser ninja will have a big ass d*** in a minute...I guess God feels sorry for them...lol

@MUCNGE- I was dyin when I read you story. My eyes were closed so tight...I started tearing up! And when I get to know someone, they become more attractive b/c I like certain characteristics on a man like, the way he says certain things, his smile, his swag, etc. He's really a nice guy and he's super stable...I just can't get passed face...it's really just not attractive.

@RoyaleT- I like to see pictures of dicks, so I ask for them just to see if a guy will send them. These loser ninjas always be talking bout what they'll do to me in bed, so I just ask for a pic. If they don't send one, I know they got something to hide. Its mostly just for laughs though.
I've been talking to this dude dor a long time. I don't even meet with guys for a date unless they have qualities i like in a man, and that's the main reason why I decided to give him a chance. He's has been at the same job for over 10yrs and he's really nice, respectful, calm and even-tempered. Super smart, almost nerdy (which I like), funny, does what he says he'll do and he has alot of other good qualities. And the fact that he was kinda chasing me was a turn on too. But the face!!!! I just don't know if I can get comfortable enough to look past it!! I was thinking about making subtle suggestions and trying to clean him up, but I don't feel right about trying to change him. His image is obviously how he feels most comfortable, so I don't really wanna go there just yet.

Im definitely not trying to start looking like his ass, all my girls talking bout "y'all been together so long, you're starting to look alike....ugh" All in all, he's a good dude but I think we'll just be cordial/friends in the end.
LMAO@ the children comment! Hilarious!
And FYI to anyone reading this, I don't have sex with all the ugly men, I just look at their peens. I like dicks (like that boy in Superbad lol)

And I feel you on putting looks at the top of the list, but I really don't care if a man have avg/below avg looks, just as long as there's something else that is attractive about him. I don't totally right guys off cuz they're not attractive. I'll talk to them and see what they're about. And if they ain't about s***, I keep it moving. This guy would be perfect for me. The only problems I have is his unattractiveness, and the fact that he works alot, with the latter being the thing I hate the most cuz I like to spend time with the person I'm with.

RoyaleT said:
Ummmm......every big d*** I have met was attached to a nice looking man. Maybe u should stop tolerating these dirt bags long enough to even see their d*** size. And if they sending you pics they know what they're doing........that's how they get all the unsuspecting woman because they know its the only thing they have to offer lmao!!! Nice looking men with big dicks are jerks too...in fact they are extra jerky because they look good lol
Maybe you can help or convince him to clean up his appearance.....tell him what you think would look sexy on him....he'll bite and it may help *shrug*

I had and ugly friend I almost fell in love with now I don't give ugly men the time of day cause it starts out as just sex then you end up wondering why he hasn't started to look better to you and you hoping your children take after you lol.

If he's treating you good I say keep f****** him b/c sorry to have to bust your bubble but it seems looks are not high on your priority list with men. If it was you wouldn't know so many ugly ones have big dicks. Looks may be important to u but only after other blocks have been checked ie, sex, job, kind, blah blah blah, now you've reached the looks department and he is NOT passing lol. For future potentials, move "looks" up the priority list!! Its not shallow to choose based on looks......... shallow is dumping someone you actually like cause their ugly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

J.R. Smith Inks Deal For Body Tattoo T-Shirts

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 17 hours ago. 1 Reply

#NBA Champion #JRSmith has recently inked a deal with #Cleveland’s Fresh Brewed Tees, to produce shirts featuring every single tattoo that Smith has on his torso. The new deal comes after Smith…Continue

Sean Kingston Gets $300k Chain Snatched Off His Neck

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Seems like #SeanKingston just can't keep hold of his accessories. After already having a watch stolen, #TMZ reports that now Kingston has had a $300k chain snatched right off his neck.Kingston says…Continue

'Hamilton' Production Adds Extra Show in Honor of Hillary Clinton

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

The #Hamilton cast is standing united with #Democratic nominee #HillaryClinton and have added an extra show in support of her campaign. The cast will be hosting a fundraiser and adding an additional…Continue

Teacher Alleges that Students Hacked Her Sext Messages and Spread Them Throughout the School

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

According to the #NewYorkPost, one teacher is claiming that students hacked her sex-rated online chat and school officials have failed to punish the students. #AngelaCosta, a social studies teacher…Continue

Latest Activity

Rod TBGWT commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"hhahah"
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marlo Hampton Wearing Gucci Green Laced Dress and Gucci Stretch Socks
"I see where she was going but.... Those socks are not cute. From the knees up is a hit tho."
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
9 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on MsJennyb's blog post Milwaukee Woman Added to the FBI's “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” List – blogged by @MsJennyb
"I wish I had info on this crazy bish. I think it's ok to snitch on people like her."
10 hours ago
ManofMorehouse liked Tia Long's blog post Kanye West And Adidas Announce Expansion On The YEEZY Partnership - blogged by: @bytialong
10 hours ago
ManofMorehouse liked Lauren Flanigan's blog post California Will Vote on Recreational Marijuana Use in November - blogged by: @proudlylauren
10 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
11 hours ago
MsJennyb's 3 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service