How far are you willing to go to feel beautiful? Most of us will NEVER admit how far were willing to go to feel beautiful. Where told to love ourselves and our flaws but we dont. We bleach our skin, go under the knife, get butt shots, & spend money we dnt have on things we may not need to feel beautiful. But is this right? B*tch told me every girl deserves to have atlest one pair of red bottom heels.. Girl treat yourself. I got them s**** no diff frm ALDO or something else. It felt good for a week or so but shortly after the high is gone. A friend spent 6,000 on a tummy tuck now she saids she needs lipo WTF.. I really dont think we woman can ever be happy. I wonder is this our cross to bare. The same one ALWAYS stress how fly they are and how many haters they have deep dwn dnt really feel that way but, feel if they keep telling the world how good they look maybe just maybe they will believe there on lie. (Kim K.) I mean maybe i'm going through some sort of depression but it just seems to me a b**** is never happy(me) sigh...  How improtant is VANITY? Everyone always talks about the women with the"GOOD HAIR" & light skin thinking there better B*******!!!! What they will never tell you is they wish there hair was alittle stronger & there skin was darker because how bad they age or how scars never go away.. I do...  Am I losing it BA? I always felt I didnt mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it!! But it's hard being a woman.. Children, hormones, not being a glamor girl, stupid dick head of a husband or boyfriend but still dnt want to be alone beacuse then the world say's there must be something wrong with you ext.... All f*** it!!! Sorry if this doesnt make much since, I needed this vent.. Later Ladies ;o/

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

work on the inside. work on your character. That's what lasts.

instead of chasing fashion and trends (which you'll never catch up with because they're always changing, and it's just not smart financially), work on your style. A person with great style trumps a fashionable person anyday (visit http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ . He photographs fashion and street style, the fashion on the runway is beautiful, but the styles on the street are what leaves a lasting impression).

As far as the physical, always strive to be YOUR personal best. You can't be Halle's personal best, Beyonce's personal best, or Tyra's personal best. You can only be your own personal best. If that's not good enough for you, sucks to be you.
GOOD ADVICE

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
work on the inside. work on your character. That's what lasts.
instead of chasing fashion and trends (which you'll never catch up with because they're always changing, and it's just not smart financially), work on your style. A person with great style trumps a fashionable person anyday (visit http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ . He photographs fashion and street style, the fashion on the runway is beautiful, but the styles on the street are what leaves a lasting impression).

As far as the physical, always strive to be YOUR personal best. You can be Halle's personal best, Beyonce's personal best, or Tyra's personal best. You can only be your own personal best. If that's not good enough for you, sucks to be you.
I don't wear make up or buy the latest fashions, but I'm at peace with myself, my easy going personality and my ability laugh at myself and with myself makes up for it. That works for ME.

It's extremely sad that we still turn to the media today for their definition of 'beauty' and APPLY it to our lives. The celebs today are all wearing body magic, spanx, double sided tape and push up bras and we feel we can't achieve those standards of perfection.
Even the Queen of England wears beads in the hem of her dress so they won't fly up.


The only advice I can give you is this: Always look your best and feel your best, because you never know who is watching. You also need to move around (travel, experience different social groups, try different things ) because your environment (neighborhood, same groups of friends) can be stifling.


Are these some of the things you do? Nas'sTattooArtist said:
work on the inside. work on your character. That's what lasts.
instead of chasing fashion and trends (which you'll never catch up with because they're always changing, and it's just not smart financially), work on your style. A person with great style trumps a fashionable person anyday (visit http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ . He photographs fashion and street style, the fashion on the runway is beautiful, but the styles on the street are what leaves a lasting impression).

As far as the physical, always strive to be YOUR personal best. You can't be Halle's personal best, Beyonce's personal best, or Tyra's personal best. You can only be your own personal best. If that's not good enough for you, sucks to be you.

I wasnt just speaking of "just" myself when I wrote this post but thanks
SPICE said:
I don't wear make up or buy the latest fashions, but I'm at peace with myself, my easy going personality and my ability laugh at myself and with myself makes up for it. That works for ME.
It's extremely sad that we still turn to the media today for their definition of 'beauty' and APPLY it to our lives. The celebs today are all wearing body magic, spanx, double sided tape and push up bras and we feel we can't achieve those standards of perfection.
Even the Queen of England wears beads in the hem of her dress so they won't fly up.


The only advice I can give you is this: Always look your best and feel your best, because you never know who is watching. You also need to move around (travel, experience different social groups, try different things ) because your environment (neighborhood, same groups of friends) can be stifling.
yes.

Butter_Cup said:

Are these some of the things you do? Nas'sTattooArtist said:
work on the inside. work on your character. That's what lasts. instead of chasing fashion and trends (which you'll never catch up with because they're always changing, and it's just not smart financially), work on your style. A person with great style trumps a fashionable person anyday (visit http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ . He photographs fashion and street style, the fashion on the runway is beautiful, but the styles on the street are what leaves a lasting impression).

As far as the physical, always strive to be YOUR personal best. You can't be Halle's personal best, Beyonce's personal best, or Tyra's personal best. You can only be your own personal best. If that's not good enough for you, sucks to be you.
I got that! But I also responded for those who this might help when they read it.
Butter_Cup said:

I wasnt just speaking of "just" myself when I wrote this post but thanks
SPICE said:
I don't wear make up or buy the latest fashions, but I'm at peace with myself, my easy going personality and my ability laugh at myself and with myself makes up for it. That works for ME.
It's extremely sad that we still turn to the media today for their definition of 'beauty' and APPLY it to our lives. The celebs today are all wearing body magic, spanx, double sided tape and push up bras and we feel we can't achieve those standards of perfection.
Even the Queen of England wears beads in the hem of her dress so they won't fly up.


The only advice I can give you is this: Always look your best and feel your best, because you never know who is watching. You also need to move around (travel, experience different social groups, try different things ) because your environment (neighborhood, same groups of friends) can be stifling.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 22 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 32 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 56 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

Shannel Barnes commented on Shannel Barnes's blog post Ballerific Beauty: How To Choose The Right Foundation: Shade and Type by @Volti_MUA
"@SEASONED I know a few females that have the same problem! My suggestion would be to just wear a…"
2 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"rich, stop leaking your "artist" nudes. jeez, this dude is a 40 year old creep and proud…"
4 minutes ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Honestly, there's a part of me that feels bad for the girl. Her most recent ex-boyfriend got…"
7 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"isn't she in jail right now? Didn't she bleed on stage and said it was a miscarriage...…"
13 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"wheeeww @SMS I have to agree. Draya was DRUNK as hell, and I also noticed she really didn't…"
14 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Well damn! She's getting the attention she always wanted. That's a big ass toy though and…"
15 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@LLIG @eleven I honestly think she didn't show up because she gets more attention this way.…"
17 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
18 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya Draya Draya!!!! If Draya went there to kick azz and take number then what happened? Why you…"
20 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
20 minutes ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Yes I agree @LLIG. And call me pessimistic @tone but i highly doubt Eniko would be checking for…"
22 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
22 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video