xoxo

Views: 7864

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You are soooooo right. I think this little girl is trying to keep her name in the buzz. It seems like she may have created all of this her self, for a little internet fame. LOL Isn't this article old???????

D0vie said:
Somebody call Poiter funeral home, cause Im DEAD!!!!
Baller Alert said:
I feel ya... Don't play victim when you got your legs cocked open and greasy as all get up in a Raiders uniform..
Ashley Banks said:
This is some b*******. I've been trying to ignore this entire discussion, but I can't.
Ladies (and gentlemen): please use this discussion as an example of why all publicity isn' t good. Do not create fake beef and paint yourself as a victim. If you have certain goals to achieve, do not undercut your talent by creating fake hooplah. No one will take you seriously, and things that are posted on the internet are permanent. Don't be surprised if someone pulls up something you said and uses it against you, especially after you allow your pictures to be posted.

Thank you,
Ashley Banks
WOW!!!
Yes, but is extremely entertaining! Furthermore, I think that Nichelle is a paralegal from community college not a first-year law student because who would hire such a messy attorney?
I agree Boss! This is her so how can this be slander? You are a groupie whose pass has been revoked. Face it!

Baller Alert said:
I feel ya...
Don't play victim when you got your legs cocked open and greasy as all get up in a Raiders uniform..

Ashley Banks said:
This is some b*******. I've been trying to ignore this entire discussion, but I can't.
Ladies (and gentlemen): please use this discussion as an example of why all publicity isn' t good. Do not create fake beef and paint yourself as a victim. If you have certain goals to achieve, do not undercut your talent by creating fake hooplah. No one will take you seriously, and things that are posted on the internet are permanent. Don't be surprised if someone pulls up something you said and uses it against you, especially after you allow your pictures to be posted.

Thank you,
Ashley Banks
Okay so I'm not the only one laughing at people who still has a sidekick!

Chocolate Mo said:
1 question... Not to be materialistic, but does she really still have a sidekick??? ***DEAD*** (team iPhone, btw) LOL...

Tears

I am going to start calling her "Gums" cause that's all you see when she smiles,LOL!

Her weave is Busted #1, #2 Her Heels are from Shiekh (CTFU)... I can go on & on LOL

Bump...

Follownichelle, Girl, do you still have this thread on follow? They got your face plastered all on the NY Post, boo, lookin like a dumb broad. I hope this info helps you in your "legal battle", hon.

LOL

Baller Alert said:
Petty bump...
This girl was to happy to be with a man of status, wasnt thinking and now she's EXSPOSED. SMH SAD
Where is Karman SanDiego??? hmmmmm

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Solo Trip to NYC

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish 16 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Hey. So I'm planning a trip solo trip to NYC around September or October. What is there to do around the time I'm coming? What are some good hotels I should look at?Thanks in advance Continue

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body on Sunday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva Mar 25. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

Latest Activity

Ashley T posted a discussion

Solo Trip to NYC

Hey. So I'm planning a trip solo trip to NYC around September or October. What is there to do…See More
16 minutes ago
Marshay H posted a blog post
48 minutes ago
Marshay H's blog post was featured
48 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
59 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Kimmie H commented on Eleven8's blog post Did T-Pain Diss Aaliyah After Being Criticized For Using Her Vocals In A Song? (Video)
"I liked some of her music but I never got the Aaliyah hype :(  "
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Suga Bear commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
"@ Sandy Cheeks *raises hand*. Hell you can die in a car crash or just by walking down the street.…"
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Laquan Smith Spring/Summer 2015 Jumpsuit For Tidal Launch
"Missed by a mile! Stockings with shorts AND peeptoe shoes? Girl no! Just no! And that criss cross…"
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Love & Hip Hop NY Taps Nina Parker As Their New Reunion Show Host
"She was my favorite on TMZ. The black chick that's on there now irks the shît out of me."
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch: Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast (VIDEO)
"I saw it last night. Too funny. Best roast ever."
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Did T-Pain Diss Aaliyah After Being Criticized For Using Her Vocals In A Song? (Video)
"I get what he was trying to say. I think ppl did as well but they just want to make it into a…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video