xoxo

Views: 7794

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You are soooooo right. I think this little girl is trying to keep her name in the buzz. It seems like she may have created all of this her self, for a little internet fame. LOL Isn't this article old???????

D0vie said:
Somebody call Poiter funeral home, cause Im DEAD!!!!
Baller Alert said:
I feel ya... Don't play victim when you got your legs cocked open and greasy as all get up in a Raiders uniform..
Ashley Banks said:
This is some b*******. I've been trying to ignore this entire discussion, but I can't.
Ladies (and gentlemen): please use this discussion as an example of why all publicity isn' t good. Do not create fake beef and paint yourself as a victim. If you have certain goals to achieve, do not undercut your talent by creating fake hooplah. No one will take you seriously, and things that are posted on the internet are permanent. Don't be surprised if someone pulls up something you said and uses it against you, especially after you allow your pictures to be posted.

Thank you,
Ashley Banks
WOW!!!
Yes, but is extremely entertaining! Furthermore, I think that Nichelle is a paralegal from community college not a first-year law student because who would hire such a messy attorney?
I agree Boss! This is her so how can this be slander? You are a groupie whose pass has been revoked. Face it!

Baller Alert said:
I feel ya...
Don't play victim when you got your legs cocked open and greasy as all get up in a Raiders uniform..

Ashley Banks said:
This is some b*******. I've been trying to ignore this entire discussion, but I can't.
Ladies (and gentlemen): please use this discussion as an example of why all publicity isn' t good. Do not create fake beef and paint yourself as a victim. If you have certain goals to achieve, do not undercut your talent by creating fake hooplah. No one will take you seriously, and things that are posted on the internet are permanent. Don't be surprised if someone pulls up something you said and uses it against you, especially after you allow your pictures to be posted.

Thank you,
Ashley Banks
Okay so I'm not the only one laughing at people who still has a sidekick!

Chocolate Mo said:
1 question... Not to be materialistic, but does she really still have a sidekick??? ***DEAD*** (team iPhone, btw) LOL...

Tears

I am going to start calling her "Gums" cause that's all you see when she smiles,LOL!

Her weave is Busted #1, #2 Her Heels are from Shiekh (CTFU)... I can go on & on LOL

Bump...

Follownichelle, Girl, do you still have this thread on follow? They got your face plastered all on the NY Post, boo, lookin like a dumb broad. I hope this info helps you in your "legal battle", hon.

LOL

Baller Alert said:
Petty bump...
This girl was to happy to be with a man of status, wasnt thinking and now she's EXSPOSED. SMH SAD
Where is Karman SanDiego??? hmmmmm

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 15 hours ago. 7 Replies

I saw something about this on another blog site. They had screen shots from twitter /instagram of Nicki saying her nail scratched the inside of his butt h***.I'm not on social media so not sure if…Continue

Tags: anal, Minaj, Nicki

Orlando Vacation

Started by Chocolate Ties in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey everyone. I am not new to the site but this is my first post. Going to Orlando in a couple of months and wanted to know what were some spots to go out to such as clubs, lounges, and restaurants.…Continue

Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious and Rushed to Hospital

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

This is so scary, really hope…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 4 Replies

50 posted this pic of his ex…Continue

Latest Activity

Imran Bihani posted a status
14 minutes ago
Selena commented on Masani Musa's blog post All Up In The DM's: 50 Cent Exposes A$AP Rocky For Being Thirsty by @Masani_Musa
"Agree with V, he's not consistent. I just don't care for him anymore. HE'S too…"
39 minutes ago
harrisonclint posted a status
48 minutes ago
Spinster liked Yvonna Hines's blog post Play Your Position So He Can Play His Game - blogged by @queenyvonna
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jibon mum posted a status
1 hour ago
Jori LaCour liked Yvonna Hines's blog post Play Your Position So He Can Play His Game - blogged by @queenyvonna
1 hour ago
V liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Khloe Kardashian Wearing Giuseppe Zanotti Strappy Studded Leather Peep-Toe Booties
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Jibon mum posted a status
3 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post The Drama Continues: Did Nene Leakes Steal Yet Another Concept?
"Smh nene you don't win playing dirty"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video