Social Media Users Distraught After Biden Officially Signs Bill That Could Ban TikTok
#image_title

Social Media Users Distraught After Biden Officially Signs Bill That Could Ban TikTok

On Wednesday, President Biden signed a bill that could lead to a nationwide TikTok ban.

Under current US law, TikTok must secure a new owner within months or face a complete ban from the United States.

Nevertheless, the law is not expected to cause any immediate disruption to TikTok. Anticipated legal challenges and various obstacles related to selling the app are likely to result in months of delay.

For now, TikTok fans can keep using the app as usual.

Still, after the announcement, fans of the platform took to X to express their views on the TikTok ban, with some feeling frustrated about the government’s decision. TikTok CEO also spoke out about the bill.

About Iesha

Hi All, my name is I’esha and I’ve been a writer for baller alert for 1 year and 2 months. I’m also a student and entrepreneur .

Check Also

Social Media Drags Haircare Brand Ebin New York After Ex-Employee Details The Reality Of Being The Only Black Woman In Their Corporate Office

Social Media Drags Haircare Brand Ebin New York After Ex-Employee Details The Reality Of Being The Only Black Woman In Their Corporate Office [Video]

The beauty company Ebin New York is in hot water after a former Black employee detailed her experience …

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Baller Alert

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading