xoxo

Views: 7763

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I dont know what I'm more mad at the fact shes posing with all that merchandise or the fact shes smiling in the pics like that bargain bucket yaki on her head is legit?
Hmmmmmmmm she seems to have pissed off the wrong person! Wow!
AWWW how sweeet i musta officially crossed over to the cool ppl when im on a blog site with a large pool of members =) but hey i have never had an account on this site but decided to make one when i got home from shooting a music video and first thing i see is a tweet from balleralert. THANKS kordai summers, i appreciate how your posting 2008 pix in 2010. thats the new in thing. esp when ive yet to speak ur name so thank u so much...cus u kno in the urban ent world well s*** even mainstream the bad publicity is the best publicity honey... so i think its cool. but please my dear go head and post ur fotos of u doing the same thing and dancing like a silly ass wit me,posing in the chain, the hats, dancing on the bed too, with the key on the beach, ect. i mean if ur gona post a story like dont half ass it hun.cus u kno that used to be our thing; to have a great time being goofy which was the whole point. but hey mamas.. i dont really plan on posting on and on and i dont have ur contact or even know ur twitter name to hit u... but sweety its now 2010 goin on 2011 real soon... I AM MOVING FORWARD NOT BACKWARDS, i hope u are doing the same. u received ur BA at USC, youre into JESUS and i mean at times you were tryna get on ur business s***....so i give u ur props girl and please utilize the good qualities you do have. cus i just dont have time to tear you down. so thanks a million. and you should post up the video cus i need a good laff...also u can tweet me if u like since u kno my username and i dont be on here. as far as the person i "allegedly" spoke too about u in 2010 um yeaaaaaaa...dont really kno wut ur talkin about. if it was 2008 when WE WERE FRIENDS and FELL OUT it would make sense. oh and i think baller alert googled u or something... oh ladies u can follow me on twitter and ill post the dancing video for u


Karman SanDiego said:
@ RedPopsicle
You revoked, her groupie card hahahaha
@ OG
I'm a former friend that her ungrateful, janky ass tried to f*** over...yeah she super duper f***** with the wrong person! She tried to bad-mouth me to several guys, all because I wouldn't give her bootsy ass a 40-mile to and fro ride...smh. The guys came right, back and told me everything...dumb skeezer! lol

@ Madi
Kat Stacks/Amber Rose girl, she looks worse in person (believe me) and she has the intellectual capacity and hustle of a small toad...ribbit...ribbit lol Girl she still lives in her auntie's mobile home lol

Hey should i put the video up, too???? lol


OfficialGroupie said:
damn! busted b****! hahaha! damn she f***** with the wrong person. r u the main girl or the friend?

i cosign at her being a groupie. this fuckery here has groupie written all over it! Karman SanDiego said:
i guess its proof like "momma, i really do know him" its just plain old pathetic to me, and this b**** right here has the audacity to say she's not a groupie, looks like a groupie, poses like a groupie and ain't used to s*** like a groupie....see this right here was the high-point of her life...she thought she came allllll the way up, cuz he ate the box and went raw dog.....welp, he had a main woman and 3 children (maybe 4) lol sooo oops try again!! lol

OfficialGroupie said:
lol. wooooow!!! po baby. just messy....

who does s*** like this? so u need proof? smh...
Thanks for stopping by and giving us your side of the story. Hope you had a great photo shoot. It says a lot about your character to act in such a classy manner when your ex friend's motive was to bring you down. Kudos to you.

I know that me and my friends do silly s*** all the time (esp when we have had a couple of drinks) so much others call my crew giggles because we are laughing and acting silly all the time.

I hope you and your ex friend work this out or move on peacefully.

F0ll0wnichelle said:
AWWW how sweeet i musta officially crossed over to the cool ppl when im on a blog site with a large pool of members =) but hey i have never had an account on this site but decided to make one when i got home from shooting a music video and first thing i see is a tweet from balleralert. THANKS kdizzle, i appreciate how your posting 2008 pix in 2010. thats the new in thing. esp when ive yet to speak ur name so thank u so much...cus u kno in the urban ent world well s*** even mainstream the bad publicity is the best publicity honey... so i think its cool. but please my dear go head and post ur fotos of u doing the same thing and dancing like a silly ass wit me(that nite) cus u kno that used to be our thing, to have a great time being goofy. but hey mamas.. i dont really plan on posting on and on and i dont have ur contact or even know ur twitter name to hit u... but sweety its now 2010 goin on 2011 real soon... I AM MOVING FORWARD NOT BACKWARDS, i hope u are doing the same. u received ur BA at USC, youre into JESUS and i mean at times you were tryna get on ur business s***....so i give u ur props girl and please utilize the good qualities you do have. cus i just dont have time to tear you down. so thanks a million. and you should post up the video cus i need a good laff...also u can tweet me if u like since u kno my username and as far as the person i "allegedly" spoke to u too...dont really kno wut ur talkin about. but yea u can tweet me if ud like to discuss anything hun cus im not on here like that
Karman SanDiego said:
@ RedPopsicle

You revoked, her groupie card hahahaha @ OG
I'm a former friend that her ungrateful, janky ass tried to f*** over...yeah she super duper f***** with the wrong person! She tried to bad-mouth me to several guys, all because I wouldn't give her bootsy ass a 40-mile to and fro ride...smh. The guys came right, back and told me everything...dumb skeezer! lol

@ Madi
Kat Stacks/Amber Rose girl, she looks worse in person (believe me) and she has the intellectual capacity and hustle of a small toad...ribbit...ribbit lol Girl she still lives in her auntie's mobile home lol

Hey should i put the video up, too???? lol


OfficialGroupie said:
damn! busted b****! hahaha! damn she f***** with the wrong person. r u the main girl or the friend?

i cosign at her being a groupie. this fuckery here has groupie written all over it!
Karman SanDiego said:
i guess its proof like "momma, i really do know him" its just plain old pathetic to me, and this b**** right here has the audacity to say she's not a groupie, looks like a groupie, poses like a groupie and ain't used to s*** like a groupie....see this right here was the high-point of her life...she thought she came allllll the way up, cuz he ate the box and went raw dog.....welp, he had a main woman and 3 children (maybe 4) lol sooo oops try again!! lol

OfficialGroupie said:
lol. wooooow!!! po baby. just messy....

who does s*** like this? so u need proof? smh...
Thanks for putting this messy s*** to an end! I despise these type of women!



F0ll0wnichelle said:
girl. right. um im not worried about her or anybody at that. its 2010 and theresthings to be accomplished for everybody. i guess i could have did the exact same thing she did....but i didnt cus im not sitting at home at 12-4am thinking of ways to tear other women down. i mean get real u were lucky enuff to get an education that most people would prob kill for and ur slandering me cus some guy told u i said sumthin about u. that sidekick been gon since 08 , gave my iphone away and barely use my blackberry because working on sets are like 12-16 hr days and she knows that.when am i talking to these DUDES ... IM PRETTY SURE IF SHE FOUND ME ON TWITTER she coulda hit me. all i can say is hugs. i graduated from long beach poly please google it...our school is notorious for producing NBA NFL PLAYERS that i mean hey intro to me to their friends. and i mean hey some of them like to hang around me is that a crime. im like laffin at this cus my real friends suggested some other s*** but i said na its cool. i just dont like how u took some 08 s*** and made it look like its 10 and say oooo u told a guuuuy u told a guuuy . girl u graduated from hs b4 me...graduated from college b4 me... ur still partaking in high schooler activities becus? and then used a fake name.. girl god bless u and i really hope ur dreams start to pick up cus i was honestly in shock when i saw that like WTF did u see me in a movie, tv or video for u to be like u knooo wut... i think imma slander nichelle. but the root to all b****** probs,.... a GUY told u i said sum s*** about u.. wow men and their b**** tendencies of gossiping...s*** if u gon pass me off as a messy b**** atleast hit my twitter if u got a prob sheeeeese atleast thats wut i see other chix doin. .
Chocolate Jalapeno said:
Thanks for stopping by and giving us your side of the story. Hope you had a great photo shoot. It says a lot about your character to act in such a classy manner when your ex friend's motive was to bring you down. Kudos to you.
I know that me and my friends do silly s*** all the time (esp when we have had a couple of drinks) so much others call my crew giggles because we are laughing and acting silly all the time. I hope you and your ex friend work this our out move on peacefully.
F0ll0wnichelle said:
AWWW how sweeet i musta officially crossed over to the cool ppl when im on a blog site with a large pool of members =) but hey i have never had an account on this site but decided to make one when i got home from shooting a music video and first thing i see is a tweet from balleralert. THANKS kdizzle, i appreciate how your posting 2008 pix in 2010. thats the new in thing. esp when ive yet to speak ur name so thank u so much...cus u kno in the urban ent world well s*** even mainstream the bad publicity is the best publicity honey... so i think its cool. but please my dear go head and post ur fotos of u doing the same thing and dancing like a silly ass wit me(that nite) cus u kno that used to be our thing, to have a great time being goofy. but hey mamas.. i dont really plan on posting on and on and i dont have ur contact or even know ur twitter name to hit u... but sweety its now 2010 goin on 2011 real soon... I AM MOVING FORWARD NOT BACKWARDS, i hope u are doing the same. u received ur BA at USC, youre into JESUS and i mean at times you were tryna get on ur business s***....so i give u ur props girl and please utilize the good qualities you do have. cus i just dont have time to tear you down. so thanks a million. and you should post up the video cus i need a good laff...also u can tweet me if u like since u kno my username and as far as the person i "allegedly" spoke to u too...dont really kno wut ur talkin about. but yea u can tweet me if ud like to discuss anything hun cus im not on here like that

Karman SanDiego said:
@ RedPopsicle

You revoked, her groupie card hahahaha
@ OG I'm a former friend that her ungrateful, janky ass tried to f*** over...yeah she super duper f***** with the wrong person! She tried to bad-mouth me to several guys, all because I wouldn't give her bootsy ass a 40-mile to and fro ride...smh. The guys came right, back and told me everything...dumb skeezer! lol @ Madi
Kat Stacks/Amber Rose girl, she looks worse in person (believe me) and she has the intellectual capacity and hustle of a small toad...ribbit...ribbit lol Girl she still lives in her auntie's mobile home lol

Hey should i put the video up, too???? lol


OfficialGroupie said:
damn! busted b****! hahaha! damn she f***** with the wrong person. r u the main girl or the friend?

i cosign at her being a groupie. this fuckery here has groupie written all over it!

Karman SanDiego said:
i guess its proof like "momma, i really do know him" its just plain old pathetic to me, and this b**** right here has the audacity to say she's not a groupie, looks like a groupie, poses like a groupie and ain't used to s*** like a groupie....see this right here was the high-point of her life...she thought she came allllll the way up, cuz he ate the box and went raw dog.....welp, he had a main woman and 3 children (maybe 4) lol sooo oops try again!! lol

OfficialGroupie said:
lol. wooooow!!! po baby. just messy....

who does s*** like this? so u need proof? smh...
Firstly, wtf is the Golden Bears? Is it their sons little league team? Any who, I'm on the fence about this story (not saying that it isn't true) but upon the Boss's futher investigation (lol) we have three elements here, an aspiring vido vixen, a unknown athlete, and a business owner hmmmm....all that to me equals exposure for all. The vixen gets more shine, more follwers on twitter, and will become the next amber rose or kat stacks (depending on which route she takes) the football player will be featured in the next Monica or Fantasia video,and the ex-friend will start to generate more clients for her business/or write a tell all book. As for her husband who plays for the California Golden Grams...idk. That's to be determined. *side eye on and poppin* but if it is true than nice way of handling ya self.

You already nailed that one... lol

F0ll0wnichelle said:
ahahhha. I am seriously dying because like you hit it on the nail. i said well shiiit. mite as well become a young groupie as she call it. amber n katstacks do u have some room for me? but na its partial truth to it. like i like how its oooo they f*****. like nooo it was clearly day time and we were clearly at the beach and other stores and drinking with another friend acting stupid. i mean that was on reason i liked her... cus she was down to do the silly s*** and like laff with me. she could relate. and i had to quote myself from another post cus she thinks i got mad at her for another reason..
"for the record kordai i didnt stop talking to u cus i was MAD at u for the reason u say... i stoppd talking to u cus i stopd talking to u that simple. I DO THAT TO EVERYONE WHEN I AM STRESSED OUT. i get that way at times cus theres s*** i need to handle... and i didnt answer ur call one day, just one day of not speaking to u. u put me on ur lil limited profile on facebook, deleted me off ur myspace and them some... SO WUT WULD THAT SHOW A PERSON ESP when all those sites where poppin then... i mean a normal person would think some funny s*** is going on, that other s*** u talkin bout was icing on a cake"

Ken Nicole said:
Firstly, wtf is the Golden Bears? Is it their sons little league team? Any who, I'm on the fence about this story (not saying that it isn't true) but upon the Boss's futher investigation (lol) we have three elements here, an aspiring vido vixen, a unknown athlete, and a business owner hmmmm....all that to me equals exposure for all. The vixen gets more shine, more follwers on twitter, and will become the next amber rose or kat stacks (depending on which route she takes) the football player will be featured in the next Monica or Fantasia video,and the ex-friend will start to generate more clients for her business/or write a tell all book. As for her husband who plays for the California Golden Grams...idk. That's to be determined. *side eye on and poppin* but if it is true than nice way of handling ya self.
YEP I guess you sent the story to MTO? Or MTO jacked it?? Mediatakeout is how kat stakkk got it but they are calling the girl a stalker :(
which girl??

AKa maddie said:
YEP I guess you sent the story to MTO? Or MTO jacked it?? Mediatakeout is how kat stakkk got it but they are calling the girl a stalker :(
WTF is going on with this thread?
So, instead of bringing it to ol girl she put the beef on BA?

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 13 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 17 hours ago. 4 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Latest Activity

MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"I feel sorry for that little boy. Both of them are really selfish and are using that baby as a…"
24 minutes ago
Sean liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Female Friend Zone By: @milagreee
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Female Friend Zone By: @milagreee
"Men only put women in the friend zone....wait, men put women in the friend zone? In this decade?…"
1 hour ago
A.Sharp posted a blog post
2 hours ago
A.Sharp's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
imani commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
"omg !!!"
7 hours ago
imani commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"definately in need off more details !!"
8 hours ago
imani replied to Beautiful T's discussion New to ballerAlert and Atlanta
"hey love not in atl but travel there often! i'll make sure to let you know when im down!oh…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video