Check out these photos of Lil Wayne courtside at a playoff game with “Mrs. Officer” aka Tammy Torres. They arrived hand in hand and seemed to be doting on each other like a loving couple. Tammy Torres sat clutching her purse to her stomach for the entire game and munching on everything in sight. Could this be a possible baby number 5 for Weezy?!? We already know this is Wayne’s Miami joint after seeing them in the Mrs. Officer video. Looks like he is locking in a lifetime of child support payments in LA, ATL, Ohio and now Miami………… SMH

BTW, I doubt if this girl is pregnant but he sure does have alot of woman…

Seen on http://necolebitchie.com/2009/06/16/bitchie-mail-lil-waynes-other-o...

Views: 45

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I gotta b honest I use to really like him... Cant explain it!!! LOL all my friends use 2 give me a hard time cause he is so ugly but I'm NOT attracted to his looks, I just really cant explain it. But when I hear about all these chicks being pregnant all I can think about when I see him is community (raw) d***... YUCK!
Some women are groupies... They mess it up for everyone else...Lil Wayne betta slow down for real...
Gremblin sperm is MIGHTY!!!!! You've been warned.....
LMAO!!!

Denise said:
Gremblin sperm is MIGHTY!!!!! You've been warned.....
-----------> Ur Miami Cred just been revoked! :-\
LOL! I just got my friends tweet to my text and it read:

5star: I know one thing, if another female comes forward claiming to be pregnant with a baby by Lil Wayne, I'm calling the CDC & the health dept.!

i was so DEAD after that! LMAO
Stephbaby said:
-----------> Ur Miami Cred just been revoked! :-\

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Solo Trip to NYC

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish 14 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Hey. So I'm planning a trip solo trip to NYC around September or October. What is there to do around the time I'm coming? What are some good hotels I should look at?Thanks in advance Continue

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body on Sunday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva Mar 25. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

Latest Activity

Ashley T posted a discussion

Solo Trip to NYC

Hey. So I'm planning a trip solo trip to NYC around September or October. What is there to do…See More
14 minutes ago
Marshay H posted a blog post
46 minutes ago
Marshay H's blog post was featured
46 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
57 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
58 minutes ago
Kimmie H commented on Eleven8's blog post Did T-Pain Diss Aaliyah After Being Criticized For Using Her Vocals In A Song? (Video)
"I liked some of her music but I never got the Aaliyah hype :(  "
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Suga Bear commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
"@ Sandy Cheeks *raises hand*. Hell you can die in a car crash or just by walking down the street.…"
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Laquan Smith Spring/Summer 2015 Jumpsuit For Tidal Launch
"Missed by a mile! Stockings with shorts AND peeptoe shoes? Girl no! Just no! And that criss cross…"
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Love & Hip Hop NY Taps Nina Parker As Their New Reunion Show Host
"She was my favorite on TMZ. The black chick that's on there now irks the shît out of me."
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch: Comedy Central's Justin Bieber Roast (VIDEO)
"I saw it last night. Too funny. Best roast ever."
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Did T-Pain Diss Aaliyah After Being Criticized For Using Her Vocals In A Song? (Video)
"I get what he was trying to say. I think ppl did as well but they just want to make it into a…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video