Check out these photos of Lil Wayne courtside at a playoff game with “Mrs. Officer” aka Tammy Torres. They arrived hand in hand and seemed to be doting on each other like a loving couple. Tammy Torres sat clutching her purse to her stomach for the entire game and munching on everything in sight. Could this be a possible baby number 5 for Weezy?!? We already know this is Wayne’s Miami joint after seeing them in the Mrs. Officer video. Looks like he is locking in a lifetime of child support payments in LA, ATL, Ohio and now Miami………… SMH

BTW, I doubt if this girl is pregnant but he sure does have alot of woman…

Seen on http://necolebitchie.com/2009/06/16/bitchie-mail-lil-waynes-other-o...

Views: 28

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for clearing that up for me lol

Golden Child said:
My sex game is stupid, my head is the dumbest, I promise I should be hooked on condoms! LOL

The real vixxen said:
wonder how baby mama soon to be # 3 and 4 think about all this.. AND WTF is it about this guy
Looks like Wayne will have a baseball team, *sigh* & these women will help him.
LMAO
I was thinking of that line when i read her name she is a trip.
Shes definately topof the game in miami cred now!

Boss/MadamBA said:
Where is Tammy's interview? She don't play...she got that Miami cred.
*****Throwing Up in My Mouth****
I gotta b honest I use to really like him... Cant explain it!!! LOL all my friends use 2 give me a hard time cause he is so ugly but I'm NOT attracted to his looks, I just really cant explain it. But when I hear about all these chicks being pregnant all I can think about when I see him is community (raw) d***... YUCK!
Some women are groupies... They mess it up for everyone else...Lil Wayne betta slow down for real...
Gremblin sperm is MIGHTY!!!!! You've been warned.....
LMAO!!!

Denise said:
Gremblin sperm is MIGHTY!!!!! You've been warned.....
-----------> Ur Miami Cred just been revoked! :-\
LOL! I just got my friends tweet to my text and it read:

5star: I know one thing, if another female comes forward claiming to be pregnant with a baby by Lil Wayne, I'm calling the CDC & the health dept.!

i was so DEAD after that! LMAO
Stephbaby said:
-----------> Ur Miami Cred just been revoked! :-\

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

V liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
1 hour ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Both tyga and drake are Simps"
2 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"That woman on the far left in the purple dress looks like she's trying so hard to pull off…"
3 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@Sean.... Good idea for your show but it would never work... People only like drama and…"
3 hours ago
"Same old show but with a different name... Lets just call theses wives shows "Women who fight…"
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
11 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Very true. I would go to the radio station with my girl and watch her pull interviews out of…"
11 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Needed this. Thanks"
11 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"There advice was spot on. I see a lot of people who think just simply doing interviews is easy..I…"
11 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
"Yes! I adore your perspective."
11 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"This was so on time. Loved it."
11 hours ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video