Hey Newbies! Welcome to BA. feel free to jump in the conversations. Peruse the blogs and forums. Keep it cute and click on the ads keep the lights on! Post in here and introduce yourself...let us know how you found BA.

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Welcome! and yeah, I can't stand that creature of the lost lagoon, Sandra Rose.

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

You from Trini? Doh make joke (trini slang). I am considering coming out there but it's scary, we have free education ova here so I have about 8 more months to finish and I think I'm  gonna bounce and live that life.....

Siren said:

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

She spews hate everywhere and on everyone. Don't get me started on the way she dogs ya''ll president and Beyonce she has some serious problems. 

Eleven8 said:

Welcome! and yeah, I can't stand that creature of the lost lagoon, Sandra Rose.

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Hi! I'm "new". Well I've been lurking for about a year and I love, love, love the site. I love the advice and stories that the ladies share. I think I found the site from when Necole Bitchie links to other blogs every once in a while. Its been so long, I cant remember lol 

Welcome girl, I'm new here to. Its time for us to change our lives and get a man that is deserving of us. Yes we can!

Maya Wilkes said:

Hi! I'm "new". Well I've been lurking for about a year and I love, love, love the site. I love the advice and stories that the ladies share. I think I found the site from when Necole Bitchie links to other blogs every once in a while. Its been so long, I cant remember lol 

Welcome ladies and gents (if you're lurking)!!!!

I'm first generation raised in the states. Finish your education and roam the world! Trini is always going to be there... I will actually be visiting in June. Live the life you want to live! :-)

Mystery Babe said:

You from Trini? Doh make joke (trini slang). I am considering coming out there but it's scary, we have free education ova here so I have about 8 more months to finish and I think I'm  gonna bounce and live that life.....
Siren said:

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law
Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Welcome!

Maya Wilkes said:

Hi! I'm "new". Well I've been lurking for about a year and I love, love, love the site. I love the advice and stories that the ladies share. I think I found the site from when Necole Bitchie links to other blogs every once in a while. Its been so long, I cant remember lol 

Sure will, you have just reignited the dying fire inside of me :)

Siren said:

I'm first generation raised in the states. Finish your education and roam the world! Trini is always going to be there... I will actually be visiting in June. Live the life you want to live! :-)

Mystery Babe said:

You from Trini? Doh make joke (trini slang). I am considering coming out there but it's scary, we have free education ova here so I have about 8 more months to finish and I think I'm  gonna bounce and live that life.....
Siren said:

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law
Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Hey ya'll, I found out about the site through Anderson Cooper's show. It just seems to me that a lot of people don't have any imagination. Sometimes to get what you want in life you have to be creative and imaginitive. From what I heard on the show, I have lots to look forward to learning!
I didn't put a zip code because I travel a good bit, and am not afraid to wisk away at a moments notice ; )

Ms. J

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

That walk across the stage.

Started by Student Beauty in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 23 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hello,I hope everyone has been well. I really miss you all. But, guess what? Finally, I am graduating with my Bachelors in CIS.. Yes! Jesus was my caseworker. I can remember when my stupid ex would…Continue

Chris Brown's Stalker Gets Arrested Again At His Home

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Seems as if #ChrisBrown just can't catch a break when it comes to his obsessed fans. For the second time, a fan has been arrested for trespassing at Brown's home.Officers say #DaniellePatti waited…Continue

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Oakland Raiders Possibly Moving to Las Vegas

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

#MarkDavis, owner of the #OaklandRaiders, is now considering moving the team to sin city. Davis appeared at the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee and talked about possibly moving the…Continue

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post I'm Pullin Up On You!: Rockets Trevor Ariza Got Time Today Cuz (See Tweets)
"Rule No. 1. You never go to someone's house to start a fight. You don't know what or who…"
1 hour ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Keyshia Cole Wearing Madame X 'Azaria' Jacket and Giuseppe Zanotti White T-Strap Chain Sandals
"A miss only because her jeans are cuffed at the bottom. Other than that, she looks great."
1 hour ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Blac Chyna Threatens Law Suit If Sex Tape With Tyga Is Leaked
"Tyga probably set it up, we know he needs the money. Once it gets shopped around, it's a…"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Special Cloth Alert: DJ Khaled Is Going To Be A Dad
"Congratulations DJ Khaled!!!"
6 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Blac Chyna Threatens Law Suit If Sex Tape With Tyga Is Leaked
"What a coincidence now that the stupid show just premiered this weekend. Girl BYE!"
7 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post Ray Rice & Wife Janay Expecting Baby #2
"how humiliating."
10 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post Blac Chyna Threatens Law Suit If Sex Tape With Tyga Is Leaked
"These sex tapes aren't played out yet??? So corny."
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Blac Chyna Threatens Law Suit If Sex Tape With Tyga Is Leaked
"*rolling my eyes*"
11 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Ray Rice & Wife Janay Expecting Baby #2
"How sad.....those poor kids."
11 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service