Hey Newbies! Welcome to BA. feel free to jump in the conversations. Peruse the blogs and forums. Keep it cute and click on the ads keep the lights on! Post in here and introduce yourself...let us know how you found BA.

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Welcome! and yeah, I can't stand that creature of the lost lagoon, Sandra Rose.

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

You from Trini? Doh make joke (trini slang). I am considering coming out there but it's scary, we have free education ova here so I have about 8 more months to finish and I think I'm  gonna bounce and live that life.....

Siren said:

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

She spews hate everywhere and on everyone. Don't get me started on the way she dogs ya''ll president and Beyonce she has some serious problems. 

Eleven8 said:

Welcome! and yeah, I can't stand that creature of the lost lagoon, Sandra Rose.

Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Hi! I'm "new". Well I've been lurking for about a year and I love, love, love the site. I love the advice and stories that the ladies share. I think I found the site from when Necole Bitchie links to other blogs every once in a while. Its been so long, I cant remember lol 

Welcome girl, I'm new here to. Its time for us to change our lives and get a man that is deserving of us. Yes we can!

Maya Wilkes said:

Hi! I'm "new". Well I've been lurking for about a year and I love, love, love the site. I love the advice and stories that the ladies share. I think I found the site from when Necole Bitchie links to other blogs every once in a while. Its been so long, I cant remember lol 

Welcome ladies and gents (if you're lurking)!!!!

I'm first generation raised in the states. Finish your education and roam the world! Trini is always going to be there... I will actually be visiting in June. Live the life you want to live! :-)

Mystery Babe said:

You from Trini? Doh make joke (trini slang). I am considering coming out there but it's scary, we have free education ova here so I have about 8 more months to finish and I think I'm  gonna bounce and live that life.....
Siren said:

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law
Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Welcome!

Maya Wilkes said:

Hi! I'm "new". Well I've been lurking for about a year and I love, love, love the site. I love the advice and stories that the ladies share. I think I found the site from when Necole Bitchie links to other blogs every once in a while. Its been so long, I cant remember lol 

Sure will, you have just reignited the dying fire inside of me :)

Siren said:

I'm first generation raised in the states. Finish your education and roam the world! Trini is always going to be there... I will actually be visiting in June. Live the life you want to live! :-)

Mystery Babe said:

You from Trini? Doh make joke (trini slang). I am considering coming out there but it's scary, we have free education ova here so I have about 8 more months to finish and I think I'm  gonna bounce and live that life.....
Siren said:

Welcome! Ya need to come to the states and get a Yankee boi one time. I let my dad (who is Trini) know from a young age. Don't be looking for a Trini son in law
Mystery Babe said:

Hi I'm new here, found you through that Bald headed Lesbun Sandra Rose, lol I must say I'm reading the articles and they are quite interesting. I hope to learn much from the experienced females in here. As an islander there isn't much you can do about the men down here, all dem cheap no rass, lmao, But I'm working on it.

Hey ya'll, I found out about the site through Anderson Cooper's show. It just seems to me that a lot of people don't have any imagination. Sometimes to get what you want in life you have to be creative and imaginitive. From what I heard on the show, I have lots to look forward to learning!
I didn't put a zip code because I travel a good bit, and am not afraid to wisk away at a moments notice ; )

Ms. J

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Sooooooooo

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Student Beauty 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

What blog features do you guys enjoy reading? What would you like to see more of? What do you dislike?

Kobe Throws Major Shade At Nick 'Swaggy P' Young

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Damn....that tension between teammates can't be good for the Lakers.Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 14 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Glory Hair posted a status
"By taking Proactol weight loss pills you can lower your day-by-day unwanted fat consumption without having to affect the way you feed yourse"
54 minutes ago
LES commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Donna Karan Fall 2014 Fur Coat and Suede Boots
"whats her IG name?"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post August Alsina Plays Guest Star On The Ressurection Of "Lip Service" (VIDEO)
"Waiting on part 2 like… lol"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
Sheli replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"I wanna move back to Florida we only deal with racist cops there, lol"
5 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on RubyWoo's blog post Doctors Say Tracy Morgan May Never Be Able to Perform Again
"Walmart got some s*** with them."
6 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"And wasn't Kenyon Martin married when he & Trina hooked up?"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video