Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade asks for sole custody of his 2 sons

<br / Dwyane Wade and his wife Siohvaughn serve hot meals to the homeless of
Miami on Nov. 21, 2005 during happier times.
" border="0" width="316" height="210">

Dwyane Wade and his wife Siohvaughn serve hot meals to the homeless of
Miami on Nov. 21, 2005 during happier times.

VICTOR BALDIZON / GETTY IMAGES

AP Sports Writer

Dwyane Wade wants sole custody of his two sons, saying in court
filings that his estranged wife cannot "be considered a fit and proper
person" to raise their children.

Wade may decide not to play in this summer's world championships in order to spend more time with his sons, ages 8 and 2.

Documents obtained by The Associated Press detail what the star Miami Heat guard cites as reasons for custody, including allegations against Siohvaughn Wade that include threatening
behavior, extramarital affairs, abusive parenting methods and
unwillingness to let Wade see his children.

Siohvaughn Wade's attorneys did not immediately return a call seeking comment. The custody pleas are to be presented in court Friday
in Chicago.

The couple separated in August 2007.

Tags: idiot, moron, punk, selfish, sluts, whores

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wade... You fool!!!! With all the skeletons you have should have kept your mouth shut. Talkin about unfit, if memory serves me right aren't you the one with the drug heavy sex parties? What about that std rumor or even the fact you haven't talked to your kids in months.
And a judge is suppose to just hand over two kids to somebody who is always in the club, left their mother to be with a slut and never home? Get real!

They give crackheads several chances to keep their kids,so unless she is on drugs you can forget it! And better hope him/his gf's habits don't get put on blast.
This is simply to avoid paying her child support, its the new move of dare I say... F*** NIGGAS!!!!!!! Extramarital affairs????? Boy please, STFU especially when your stank ass hoe is all on Jimmy Kimmel acting like yall are newlyweds!!!!!
Niggas make me sick!!!!!! You want to further f*** up your sons by taking them from their mother??????

And I guess being raised by two hoes is better than being raised by a strict mother????? Really Dwayne????? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what? From this s*** right here, it doesn't matter what the judge decide....It's the fact that this stupid bastard would try and take this woman's sons away from her when he knew he grew up wanting his mother to be actively apart of his life. When he knew he was the one stepping out and tearing up their home and marriage.What a f****** f** he is for this...And b****** need to stand up to s*** like this here...Just because you got money does not give you the right to pull this s***. I don't care how good he is on the court, this is some straight hoe s*** and we can no longer look the other way.
SMDH! *kat william's voice* B**** niggas!
See that's the thing...he didn't ask for joint, he's asking for sole...With joint, he still could've avoided the big CS payments...This bastard is just being dirty...

JustMe said:
This is simply to avoid paying her child support, its the new move of dare I say... F*** NIGGAS!!!!!!! Extramarital affairs????? Boy please, STFU especially when your stank ass hoe is all on Jimmy Kimmel acting like yall are newlyweds!!!!!
Niggas make me sick!!!!!! You want to further f*** up your sons by taking them from their mother?????? And I guess being raised by two hoes is better than being raised by a strict mother????? Really Dwayne????? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he could've, but because his income outweighs hers dramatically it wasn't likely... doesn't really matter the reasons, his big botty ass is just wrong for this mess... and I guess he forgot his skank dosn't want kids so, you already know what kind of stepmonsterwhore she's gonna be...

Damnstraight said:
See that's the thing...he didn't ask for joint, he's asking for sole...With joint, he still could've avoided the big CS payments...This bastard is just being dirty...

JustMe said:
Niggas make me sick!!!!!! You want to further f*** up your sons by taking them from their mother?????? And I guess being raised by two hoes is better than being raised by a strict mother????? Really Dwayne????? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is something you may do to a jump off...or a b**** that you know that was in it for your money...But this is NOT how you treat the woman(who you also married before you got drafted) who was there for you when your lil funky ass ain't have a damn dime and allowed you to live in HER home.
@justme you are so right! Doesn't wanna give up that money!

Too bad for him his girlfriend doesn't like kids and has said it in interviews!

At worst they are going to have joint custody. I told y'all a long time ago that he was just repeating a cycle. His step mother wasn't worth s*** and he's wants to bring his kids around the same BS?!

His dad had custody of him and was a f***** mess,hence the reason he &his little sister stayed with his wifes family!

BTW, this is also a stunt to show people he really cares about his kids,not working dude we see straight through you!
look at some of the accusations he's making against her..he pulled a Bytch move for real...He gets No respect for that....ANd is she is have some mental issue I say HE was the cause of all that...SMH at this foolishness

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-wade-custodyfight
The 8 y.o is old enough to speak to the judge I think. I wish he wakes up tomorrow w-d the wrong way's peen on him !! What a cruel man!
Never do that to a mother if it's not true, that's self serving.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 5 hours ago. 20 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 posted a blog post
1 minute ago
Myiesha updated their profile
16 minutes ago
Profile IconCourtney Rayburn, swihmwears, Erica Renau and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
51 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
55 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
56 minutes ago
Cleopatra Jones replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Haha what do you mean exactly?"
5 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta
"Wow...she looks like Tina Knowles."
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
10 hours ago
lp updated their profile
10 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

ATL - S. Adams Collection Holiday Affair @ Tongue & Groove 12/22 at Tongue & Groove

December 22, 2014 at 10pm to December 23, 2014 at 3am
10 hours ago
Profile Iconroxy welch, allwhite shawty, Mishelle Russell and 4 other members are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
11 hours ago
BadgalCi commented on Niko Rose's blog post Young Thug Comes To Houston : Concert Review by:@niksofly
"Damn @Niko I feel your pain.... I'm in the H and I skipped that one..."
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video