Ok, I am kind of fresh off a break up but it was long overdue. So I am ready to get back on the dating scene. I am meeting men, but they are all not up to my standards. I own my spot, got a degree, take care of my kid, and got good benes. Not to say that my standards are extremely high, but damn it. Example- I live in a gimme neighborhood. Last night i was pumping my gas. A nice looking guy comes over and says do you want me to pump your gas for you. I said ok. He pumps the gas and says Do you mind giving me a few dollars to get on the bus. I was like o sorry boo, but I can't. he says o. True dat well can I have your number. I was like guh you good. Have a good night. I mean WTF. He had on some J's and a damn Boss shirt. Why the hell you out here begging. Anyways so I keep meeting niggas that are half assing. I know I can pull them, but in the past all the men I have approached were the wrong ones for me. My man picker is way off. So I have decided to let men come and talk to me. I go out, I smile, make eye contact flirt, sit up straight, and smell good. What am I doing wrong. Cuz I have a few on the team, but none are worth doing anything besides going to the movies ( lol its dark!!!) I am in need of some, but not trying to get notches on my belt for anyone who aint bout any life, LOL!!! Help!

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing your good at is dodging bullets. At least give yourself credit for that. Some women get stuck and pregnant by them.Well always remember when looking for Mr. Right, always keep in mind that life is a package deal.We gotta remember it is not enough to only look at the parts we like.It is important to face the whole picture so that way we can make realistic choices for ourselves and stop setting ourselves up for disappointment.
You may not be doing anything wrong lol every woman attracts at least a handful of "Bruh mans" at some point in time. But on the other hand, some women just attract a hell of a lot more because of some type of "vibe" they're giving off. For example, my cousin constantly attracts lazy men and mooching men because desperation just radiates off of her. Most men can sense when a woman is desperate enough for a man that she'll put up with whatever or take care of his ass. So next time you attract a man that's less than what you want, ask yourself what signals you're sending off. Besides that, it could just be a high concentration of worthless negroes where you live and you can't help that lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Very true. I would go to the radio station with my girl and watch her pull interviews out of…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Needed this. Thanks"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"There advice was spot on. I see a lot of people who think just simply doing interviews is easy..I…"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
"Yes! I adore your perspective."
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"This was so on time. Loved it."
2 hours ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Sasha456 updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@11 yeah, but u see what name she uses tho. "LaQuisha" fought her way outta Compton.…"
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video