Ok, I am kind of fresh off a break up but it was long overdue. So I am ready to get back on the dating scene. I am meeting men, but they are all not up to my standards. I own my spot, got a degree, take care of my kid, and got good benes. Not to say that my standards are extremely high, but damn it. Example- I live in a gimme neighborhood. Last night i was pumping my gas. A nice looking guy comes over and says do you want me to pump your gas for you. I said ok. He pumps the gas and says Do you mind giving me a few dollars to get on the bus. I was like o sorry boo, but I can't. he says o. True dat well can I have your number. I was like guh you good. Have a good night. I mean WTF. He had on some J's and a damn Boss shirt. Why the hell you out here begging. Anyways so I keep meeting niggas that are half assing. I know I can pull them, but in the past all the men I have approached were the wrong ones for me. My man picker is way off. So I have decided to let men come and talk to me. I go out, I smile, make eye contact flirt, sit up straight, and smell good. What am I doing wrong. Cuz I have a few on the team, but none are worth doing anything besides going to the movies ( lol its dark!!!) I am in need of some, but not trying to get notches on my belt for anyone who aint bout any life, LOL!!! Help!

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing your good at is dodging bullets. At least give yourself credit for that. Some women get stuck and pregnant by them.Well always remember when looking for Mr. Right, always keep in mind that life is a package deal.We gotta remember it is not enough to only look at the parts we like.It is important to face the whole picture so that way we can make realistic choices for ourselves and stop setting ourselves up for disappointment.
You may not be doing anything wrong lol every woman attracts at least a handful of "Bruh mans" at some point in time. But on the other hand, some women just attract a hell of a lot more because of some type of "vibe" they're giving off. For example, my cousin constantly attracts lazy men and mooching men because desperation just radiates off of her. Most men can sense when a woman is desperate enough for a man that she'll put up with whatever or take care of his ass. So next time you attract a man that's less than what you want, ask yourself what signals you're sending off. Besides that, it could just be a high concentration of worthless negroes where you live and you can't help that lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

NYC

Started by GetEmGirl in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 3 hours ago. 43 Replies

I see a lot of discussions about spots in Maryland, DC, ATL, but what about NYC?! Somebody please cant tell me ballers are not in NYC. They are and they hang out, so spill the beans. I know I don't…Continue

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 11 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Saturday. 100 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Friday. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose posted blog posts
55 minutes ago
Niko Rose's 3 blog posts were featured
55 minutes ago
Selena commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez Wearing Dolce & Gabbana Cap-Sleeve Mini Floral Print Dress and Dolce & Gabbana Small Floral 'Sicily' Tote For Hamilton Broadway Musical
"Miss...sh ed looks like Latina Lucy. I know I seen Lucille Ball in a dress like this."
2 hours ago
Selena commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Omarion Ryan (Model)
"I need to see his legs so I can give him a 10."
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Omarion Ryan (Model)
"Bless this mans parents"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Omarion Ryan (Model)
3 hours ago
Ashley T replied to GetEmGirl's discussion NYC
"Anyone wants to add to this list?"
3 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Omarion Ryan (Model)
3 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez Wearing Dolce & Gabbana Cap-Sleeve Mini Floral Print Dress and Dolce & Gabbana Small Floral 'Sicily' Tote For Hamilton Broadway Musical
"A rare miss. The bag throws off the look. If she had a vintage black or white crocodile clutch, the…"
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Omarion Ryan (Model)
"Love his skin tone."
4 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Omarion Ryan (Model)
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Yo Gotti @ Bliss 8/8 at Bliss

August 8, 2015 at 9pm to August 9, 2015 at 3am
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video