Hey y'all!
  What's the latest book you have read or currently reading?
I finally finished Allison Hobbs "Put a Ring on It" and  "The Millionaire Wives Club" saga by Tu-Shonda L. Whitaker 

Views: 683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

reading cory doctorow's 'little brother' again.

I read the millionaire wives club it was just ok to me so didnt buy put two. How is the one by allison hobbs I might buy it on kindle?

Sum really good books I recently read are:

The dirty divorce by kp and miles

Tresure Hunter by K elliott

Expensive taste by Tiphani

 Read the BMF book, the fake Bobby autobiography and I'm currently reading the Steve Jobs autobiography... 

I just started reading The Four Agreements, so far so good...

Lately, all I have time to read are text book......ugh.  I think the last book I read was the autobiography of Booker T. Washington.  The history of the Tuskegee University is truely amazing 

 

Some of my favorites are....

Harry Potter

God dont like Ugly & God Still dont like Ugly by Mary Monroe or something like that

Lucky---I forgot who wrote it

Scrupples & Scrupples Two by Judith Krantz

And two many Sidney Sheldon books to name

 

I recently re-read The Color Purple and currently reading the Steve Jobs autobiography. 

I just finished "The Accidental Zillionaire: Demystifying Paul Allen" and "Spoken from the Heart" by Laura Bush. I'm always intrigued by people's life stories. I like to see how people with great wealth view the world and how they got there.

Steve Jobs' biography will definitely be something I will read.

Wow yall made me feel so ratchet with my book list lol. Thanks Alot:(

The second part was good it made more sense than the original... Allison Hobbs was good it made me want to slap the main character throughout the entire book though lol

Chanel said:

I read the millionaire wives club it was just ok to me so didnt buy put two. How is the one by allison hobbs I might buy it on kindle?

Sum really good books I recently read are:

The dirty divorce by kp and miles

Tresure Hunter by K elliott

Expensive taste by Tiphani

I read the first 2 God don't like ugly books but then she came out with 90 more lol I liked the "Upper Room"  by her 

University of Smitty said:

Lately, all I have time to read are text book......ugh.  I think the last book I read was the autobiography of Booker T. Washington.  The history of the Tuskegee University is truely amazing 

 

Some of my favorites are....

Harry Potter

God dont like Ugly & God Still dont like Ugly by Mary Monroe or something like that

Lucky---I forgot who wrote it

Scrupples & Scrupples Two by Judith Krantz

And two many Sidney Sheldon books to name

 

I have yet to start Steve Jobs autobiography

JustMe said:
 Read the BMF book, the fake Bobby autobiography and I'm currently reading the Steve Jobs autobiography... 
LMMFAO 

Chanel said:

Wow yall made me feel so ratchet with my book list lol. Thanks Alot:(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Sasha456 updated their profile photo
12 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@11 yeah, but u see what name she uses tho. "LaQuisha" fought her way outta Compton.…"
50 minutes ago
Moving In Silence liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
1 hour ago
MilkHoney commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
"Sweet Congrats they will be a beautiful couple"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@Sean Malaysia from Basketball Wives LA's real name is LaQuisha lol"
1 hour ago
Sean liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
2 hours ago
Sean commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
""Just because you yell the longest and loudest does not necessarily mean you are right.…"
2 hours ago
Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Rachel L. Hill's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"Oh yeah, we got prison wives, mob wives, Atlanta housewives, basketball wives,medical wives(or…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video