This was over twitter... words have actions.

Tags: beat down

Views: 2233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yoooooo I had to evil villian laugh @ this. 

PlaneJaneLane said:

She stomped her like she was a fire that needed to be put out OMG...no bueno.

Women are getting more violent.  what this girl did to her was attempted murder and for what words on twitter.  

Eleven8 said:

Now? Girls in high school been acting like this since the dawn of time lol

Tone said:

Disusting behavior. Girls acting like straight animals now

I agree, she shouldn't have beat her ass like that.  These little b****** need to find them some business.  Why fight over twitter beef, go get some money.  Hell come on BallerAlert and learn some damn life skills!  lol

Tone said:

Women are getting more violent.  what this girl did to her was attempted murder and for what words on twitter.  

Eleven8 said:

Now? Girls in high school been acting like this since the dawn of time lol
Tone said:

Disusting behavior. Girls acting like straight animals now

When a female shows up on your doorstep in a scarf, yoga pants and rain boots on a sunny day accompanied by a camera person... you already know what time it is... Mace first, ask questions later. Like who tries to diffuse a situation so CLEARLY headed towards an ass whoppin. TaShay already made up her mind loooong before she knocked on that door. 

If someone is crazy enough to knock on your door.. you better be ready. But what I learned is dont go outside to fight them.. drag them inside your house and then its self-defense.

lmfao..wow thats what she gets for twitter thugging

I don't understand why people don't take actions for their mouth..

I hope she deleted her twitter 

+1

*preach*

Baller Alert said:

If someone is crazy enough to knock on your door.. you better be ready. But what I learned is dont go outside to fight them.. drag them inside your house and then its self-defense.

No better for her dumb azz.  Since she likes to fight, she'll certainly have the opportunity cause she's about to meet some folks with REAL problems and issues.  I hope the ones who accompanied her are in jail too.

NalaLOVE said:

This broke my heart! Smh y she beat that lil girl that way... what was the beef over n where r they from? I live in Ohio too

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
27 minutes ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
1 hour ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
3 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
5 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
5 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
6 hours ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
" no tf he didnt"
6 hours ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Toya Wright Defends Her Daughter Reginae
"Thats a momma for you. People and this cyber thuggin slay me. Children are OFF LIMITS!!!! Act your…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video