I been thinking abut some short term goals I wanna accomplish. I know I can get it done through a team, lol. I'll start first and not in any particular order:

 

  • I want a plush tan leather with wood trim furniture set
  • I want a big, tall azz bedroom set. Made of cheery oak wood. It must have a step ladder.
  • 70in flat screen
  • I want him to take me to a NY fashion show during Fashion Week
  • I want him to take me to a fashion show in Paris
  • 4ctw diamond stud earrings
  • matching diamond necklace

 

I guess that all I can think of right now. What yall want him to do for yall?

Views: 1080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

* a new car

* my debt cleared

* a few vacays

* an allowance (CHECK) lol

I forgot about my debt! lol, I gots A LOT of student loan debt. Maybe I should put that on my long term list.

Phoenix said:

* a new car

* my debt cleared

* a few vacays

* an allowance (CHECK) lol

Wipe my student loan debt and pay off my benz.

I'm good on everything else. lol

Pay my mortgages

Pay monthly bills (so I can stack some more bread)

Help me move to a house

keep me fresh

take me to places I haven't been before

Network

Help me network so I can get a business or two off the ground. And he can say he made me all he wants to as long as the businesses become a success and I keep the cash. That way when he moves on to the next chick I won't give a fugg.

lol at yall. and CC u KRAY. I, since im am new to the baller world and mentality I have to use, I have charted a few short term things I like to get from my efforts. Hopefully when yall finish with me a bish will be paid a laid in the shade. lol  

*Kat Williams voice* You need to be in tune with your mf star player! lol

Love is a Losing Game said:

lol at yall. and CC u KRAY. I, since im am new to the baller world and mentality I have to use, I have charted a few short term things I like to get from my efforts. Hopefully when yall finish with me a bish will be paid a laid in the shade. lol  

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

The first one is easy. ALWAYS be stressed about paying for school. Then while they are paying for school, you get the duplex with the money for school. Tell them you are renting and not buying that way they'll foot the mortgage while they are with you. Still freeing up your school money to be stacked and stashed.  Then this is me, bad attitude that turns into sunshine, rainbows, and all kinds of ego stroking when my needs and wants are met.  Some people take the direct approach and it works for them.  Figure out what works best for you.

Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

1. a marriage certificate

2. a child or 2

3. a vacation home **location keeps changing**

4. the ability to be a stay at home mom

1.  A Mercedes

2.  A house in a gated community but I'll settle for a townhouse (Im scary, so I need close neighbors)

3.  To fly me to another country on a private jet for lunch.

4.  Lots of MONEY in the bank so when I finish school I won't have to worry about money.

5.  Vacation homes

6.  To take me everywhere I want to go, when I want to go...Australia, Greece, Bali, Spain, Bermuda, Maldives, Seychelles, Africa, New Zealand, Italy, and a lot more -

7.  Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, and more shoes

8.  More money so I can buy my mom and a dad a house

 

Thank you very much for your feedback. I’m glad someone made this discussion, it feels good to know exactly what I want so I don’t settle for less!


CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

The first one is easy. ALWAYS be stressed about paying for school. Then while they are paying for school, you get the duplex with the money for school. Tell them you are renting and not buying that way they'll foot the mortgage while they are with you. Still freeing up your school money to be stacked and stashed.  Then this is me, bad attitude that turns into sunshine, rainbows, and all kinds of ego stroking when my needs and wants are met.  Some people take the direct approach and it works for them.  Figure out what works best for you.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 5 events were featured
15 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
15 hours ago
Asimplebijou updated an event
Thumbnail

MIA - Drake & Future Summer Sixteen After Party @ G5IVE Miami 8/30 at miami, fl

August 30, 2016 at 9pm to August 31, 2016 at 4am
16 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Tia Long's blog post Spoiler Alert: Jaden Smith's Intimate Moment on New Series 'The Get Down' May Be Shocking...Or Not - blogged by: @bytialong
"no. I can't watch him kissing a man."
18 hours ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Char Turner's 5 blog posts were featured
19 hours ago
V commented on Char Turner's blog post Leslie Jones Reportedly Hacked, Nude Photos Released - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Very sad. I hope they can find whoever is responsible for this. The hate she's received is so…"
yesterday
V commented on MsJennyb's blog post Zika Medical Images Show How Virus Can Damage the Brain of a Fetus, “Worst Brain Infections That Doctors Will Ever See” – blogged by @MsJennyb
"So very sad for those babies :-("
yesterday
Eddie-O's event was featured
Thumbnail

Atlantic City- Tory Lanez & French Montana @ Harrahs Pool Party 9/4 at Harrah's Pool

September 4, 2016 at 10pm to September 5, 2016 at 4am
yesterday
CAESAR JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Handsome Scammer Uses Social Media To Rob Women
"Alisha Freeman & Wilson Jackson Getting Married July 19, 2014 North Hollywood,…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service