I been thinking abut some short term goals I wanna accomplish. I know I can get it done through a team, lol. I'll start first and not in any particular order:

 

  • I want a plush tan leather with wood trim furniture set
  • I want a big, tall azz bedroom set. Made of cheery oak wood. It must have a step ladder.
  • 70in flat screen
  • I want him to take me to a NY fashion show during Fashion Week
  • I want him to take me to a fashion show in Paris
  • 4ctw diamond stud earrings
  • matching diamond necklace

 

I guess that all I can think of right now. What yall want him to do for yall?

Views: 1080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mf!!! Cuz any man that im with needs to be a positive figure in my sons life!! Bottom line... i have no problems getting that... so keep ur weak comments to urself... wit ur gay azz!!!
Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

You would love it if this were true. Get a life.

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

+1 *sighs* Every now and again we get these trolls who come over here to dump some hate. Just ignore them and eventually they go away.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

there is no way he is educated or a bussiness owner..the way he/she writes gave that way. 
 
Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Lifestyle that I do not have to work but provide contacts for me to setup business which will generate income even when am sleeping or shopping.

Lots of travel and nice things!

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.


LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

.................................

Dominique said:

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.


LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

Why wouldn't he? If he loves the woman, he loves everything about her, including her child. He would most likely have a child as well from a previous relationship and she should accept that child as well.

Any man that doesnt have children should take a young male under his wings anyway. Assuming his own wings arent clipped or broken.But I guess you dont believe in "I am my brother's keeper" ?

 

Why not jumped down the man's throat that left his family? Why jump down the woman's throat and look at her as less than because she is a single parent?
 
LuckyStrike351 said:

iWhy should a non biological man assume the responsibility for being the father figure for your son?

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Get my credit score right... a credit card with no limit that he pays every month.. a new car.. a father figure for my son... gifts just because... vacays ... n treat me good! Lol im happy

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

For his sake I hope so, but wait I thought he owns a business?

Honeycoated said:

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Sp Blake updated their profile
2 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"Why are we still letting this Rick Ross thing happen? He's got a great voice, but he…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
4 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"Rozay aka officer Ricky, must've forgotten that he's a fake thug whose stage name was…"
5 hours ago
Tara Thornton updated their profile photo
11 hours ago
Tara Thornton updated their profile
11 hours ago
Tamika updated their profile
13 hours ago
A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tales: LSU's Odell Beckham Gave Me That D But Never Called Back
"Lol"
23 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"So...Rozay got all this mouf now but didn't tell HIS dude, HIS artist to stfu when he STARTED…"
yesterday
BrownSkin Beauty. liked Jasmine Huntley's blog post Ballerific Beauty: Why You Shouldn't Skip Deep Conditioning Your Natural Hair - blogged by: @FrecklesMeetsCurls
yesterday
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tales: LSU's Odell Beckham Gave Me That D But Never Called Back
"This whole post is a mess lmao"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service