I been thinking abut some short term goals I wanna accomplish. I know I can get it done through a team, lol. I'll start first and not in any particular order:

• I want a plush tan leather with wood trim furniture set
  • I want a big, tall azz bedroom set. Made of cheery oak wood. It must have a step ladder.
  • 70in flat screen
  • I want him to take me to a NY fashion show during Fashion Week
  • I want him to take me to a fashion show in Paris
  • 4ctw diamond stud earrings
  • matching diamond necklace

I guess that all I can think of right now. What yall want him to do for yall?

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mf!!! Cuz any man that im with needs to be a positive figure in my sons life!! Bottom line... i have no problems getting that... so keep ur weak comments to urself... wit ur gay azz!!!
Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

You would love it if this were true. Get a life.

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

+1 *sighs* Every now and again we get these trolls who come over here to dump some hate. Just ignore them and eventually they go away.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

there is no way he is educated or a bussiness owner..the way he/she writes gave that way. 

Brii said:

LuckyStrike351 said:

Lifestyle that I do not have to work but provide contacts for me to setup business which will generate income even when am sleeping or shopping.

Lots of travel and nice things!

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.

LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

Dominique said:

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.

LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

Why wouldn't he? If he loves the woman, he loves everything about her, including her child. He would most likely have a child as well from a previous relationship and she should accept that child as well.

Any man that doesnt have children should take a young male under his wings anyway. Assuming his own wings arent clipped or broken.But I guess you dont believe in "I am my brother's keeper" ?

Why not jumped down the man's throat that left his family? Why jump down the woman's throat and look at her as less than because she is a single parent?

LuckyStrike351 said:

iWhy should a non biological man assume the responsibility for being the father figure for your son?

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Get my credit score right... a credit card with no limit that he pays every month.. a new car.. a father figure for my son... gifts just because... vacays ... n treat me good! Lol im happy

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

LuckyStrike351 said:

For his sake I hope so, but wait I thought he owns a business?

Honeycoated said:

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

LuckyStrike351 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 12 hours ago. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 13 hours ago. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 14 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

Latest Activity

Charlene commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"connections pay you a lot more than education so silly."
2 hours ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"lmao @ "assorted chocolates""
3 hours ago
JustMe replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"She can't say s*** about Joseline anymore..."
3 hours ago
BriJa might attend Eleven8's event
Thumbnail

MIA - Young Jeezy & Kenyon Martin @ Bamboo 4/20 at Bamboo Miami

April 20, 2014 at 10pm to April 21, 2014 at 5am
4 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"WOW! That clip on WSHH got 18mil hits"
5 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"There are women out there with issues who can't have children, but women like this keep…"
5 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"Dwmn everybody mad these days, why we so mad? I hope she files some charges. His wife is a cute…"
5 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Bruh give me this job! I'll have his groupies lined up like assorted chocolates."
5 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"blk folk misbehavin badly lol"
5 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez In Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Boots
5 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"I believe that woman. If Mike doesn't want trouble, he should not be messing with side chicks…"
5 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"@Eleven CPS will be watching that newborn. I highly doubt that she'll retain custody with her…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video