I been thinking abut some short term goals I wanna accomplish. I know I can get it done through a team, lol. I'll start first and not in any particular order:

 

  • I want a plush tan leather with wood trim furniture set
  • I want a big, tall azz bedroom set. Made of cheery oak wood. It must have a step ladder.
  • 70in flat screen
  • I want him to take me to a NY fashion show during Fashion Week
  • I want him to take me to a fashion show in Paris
  • 4ctw diamond stud earrings
  • matching diamond necklace

 

I guess that all I can think of right now. What yall want him to do for yall?

Views: 989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mf!!! Cuz any man that im with needs to be a positive figure in my sons life!! Bottom line... i have no problems getting that... so keep ur weak comments to urself... wit ur gay azz!!!
Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

You would love it if this were true. Get a life.

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

+1 *sighs* Every now and again we get these trolls who come over here to dump some hate. Just ignore them and eventually they go away.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

there is no way he is educated or a bussiness owner..the way he/she writes gave that way. 
 
Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Lifestyle that I do not have to work but provide contacts for me to setup business which will generate income even when am sleeping or shopping.

Lots of travel and nice things!

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.


LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

.................................

Dominique said:

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.


LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

Why wouldn't he? If he loves the woman, he loves everything about her, including her child. He would most likely have a child as well from a previous relationship and she should accept that child as well.

Any man that doesnt have children should take a young male under his wings anyway. Assuming his own wings arent clipped or broken.But I guess you dont believe in "I am my brother's keeper" ?

 

Why not jumped down the man's throat that left his family? Why jump down the woman's throat and look at her as less than because she is a single parent?
 
LuckyStrike351 said:

iWhy should a non biological man assume the responsibility for being the father figure for your son?

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Get my credit score right... a credit card with no limit that he pays every month.. a new car.. a father figure for my son... gifts just because... vacays ... n treat me good! Lol im happy

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

For his sake I hope so, but wait I thought he owns a business?

Honeycoated said:

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Sooooooooo

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hate my Ex 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

What blog features do you guys enjoy reading? What would you like to see more of? What do you dislike?

Secrets of a Porn Star (Book Review)

Started by XXXXXX in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

I read a lot of books, and I got to admit, Secrets of a Porn Star by Roxy Reynolds was a decent read. My only complaint was that it was too short, as I wanted to read more of what she had to say,…Continue

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 5 hours ago. 11 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Rich men are JERKS

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Kirk Miller 6 hours ago. 10 Replies

Agree or disagree? My experience has been the former, it's like they're the prize in the relationship and don't want you to become independent, i.e. school you on finances for you to stay depended on…Continue

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Jadeveon Clowney
"Nice and thick but not my type. I'm scared a dude like that would crush me. lol"
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Jadeveon Clowney
"Will not be on the lookout."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"I agree with you @brownie and @misw. Without the reality show neither of them have a source of…"
1 hour ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's How Much do They Make?: Ryan Mundy (Chicago Bears)
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex replied to Asimplebijou's discussion Sooooooooo
"^huh?"
1 hour ago
MissTN commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Jadeveon Clowney
"He is soo cute omg"
2 hours ago
Profile IconEleven8 and Sasha456 are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

NYC - Marlon Wayans Hosts A Night to Remember @ Motivo 11/7 at Motivo

November 7, 2014 at 10pm to November 8, 2014 at 4am
3 hours ago
Jorge Luis Salazar updated their profile
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to XXXXXX's discussion Secrets of a Porn Star (Book Review)
3 hours ago
XXXXXX posted discussions
4 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Asimplebijou's discussion Sooooooooo
"I would like to see more articles on go fast boats please!!!…"
5 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"Either gender can put the other gender in the friend zone, but, I say, 99% of the time it is the…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video