I been thinking abut some short term goals I wanna accomplish. I know I can get it done through a team, lol. I'll start first and not in any particular order:

 

  • I want a plush tan leather with wood trim furniture set
  • I want a big, tall azz bedroom set. Made of cheery oak wood. It must have a step ladder.
  • 70in flat screen
  • I want him to take me to a NY fashion show during Fashion Week
  • I want him to take me to a fashion show in Paris
  • 4ctw diamond stud earrings
  • matching diamond necklace

 

I guess that all I can think of right now. What yall want him to do for yall?

Views: 957

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mf!!! Cuz any man that im with needs to be a positive figure in my sons life!! Bottom line... i have no problems getting that... so keep ur weak comments to urself... wit ur gay azz!!!
Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

You would love it if this were true. Get a life.

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

+1 *sighs* Every now and again we get these trolls who come over here to dump some hate. Just ignore them and eventually they go away.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Yea ur a f**... u cant convince me ur not! Lol... y r u on a female website? Yea ur a f**

there is no way he is educated or a bussiness owner..the way he/she writes gave that way. 
 
Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Lifestyle that I do not have to work but provide contacts for me to setup business which will generate income even when am sleeping or shopping.

Lots of travel and nice things!

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.


LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

.................................

Dominique said:

First of all you know nothing about me or any of the women on this site. I am only 23, debt free, I work full time and go to school full and I help run my families’ non profit as well as starting my own business.

So maybe you should focus on yourself. I guarantee you I will have goals met with or without a man in the 2 years.


LuckyStrike351 said:

Rent your p**** ass and mouth by the hour.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

Why wouldn't he? If he loves the woman, he loves everything about her, including her child. He would most likely have a child as well from a previous relationship and she should accept that child as well.

Any man that doesnt have children should take a young male under his wings anyway. Assuming his own wings arent clipped or broken.But I guess you dont believe in "I am my brother's keeper" ?

 

Why not jumped down the man's throat that left his family? Why jump down the woman's throat and look at her as less than because she is a single parent?
 
LuckyStrike351 said:

iWhy should a non biological man assume the responsibility for being the father figure for your son?

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Get my credit score right... a credit card with no limit that he pays every month.. a new car.. a father figure for my son... gifts just because... vacays ... n treat me good! Lol im happy

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

For his sake I hope so, but wait I thought he owns a business?

Honeycoated said:

he's probably aroung 18,19 if 25 is old to him

Brii said:

Dolla that you? A female over 25 is old? You must be a pedophile then huh?

LuckyStrike351 said:

What's funny about this thread is that all you girls come to the table with MAJOR BAGGAGE.

Some of you girls have kids, looks like all y'all got major debt, a few of you look old ( a female over 25 is old to me), nobody owns any property, and, I bet none of you all are virgins, so that means, some of you got loose p****** and STD's from all the years of letting the neighborhood thug hit it left and right.....

But yet (*scratches head*), you all want a "DECENT MAN" to marry, and buy you new BMW's, give you start-up money for a business you have no experience in running, buy you all multiple homes, and fly you across the world on a private jet just for vacation??!!

Seriously?! No one on this forum is worth this much!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Is this photo real?

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

I keep reading something opposite of what this pic is showing.

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skylas the limit 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 7 hours ago. 54 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Latest Activity

Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Pacers Team Mates Lance Stephenson & Evan Turner Involved In Fight Before Playoffs
"I'm not surprised... Lance is to macho for his own good... He better not make the same mistake…"
12 minutes ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Does Being A "Day 1 Chick" Come With Any Benefits?
"None of these women listed made those men successful."
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence posted a discussion

Is this photo real?

I keep reading something opposite of what this pic is showing.
2 hours ago
Tone © replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Nah she would have moved on most likely. most divorces are filed by women.  "
2 hours ago
Robin Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Thoughts: Pharrell Uses A Dark Skinned Girl For "Marilyn Monroe" Cover
"@KIA +1000 thank you everyone needs to have several seats and focus their anger elsewhere"
3 hours ago
Robin Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Sundy Carter Talks Having A Child With A Married Man
"+1 LLG"
3 hours ago
Badness commented on Eleven8's blog post Sundy Carter Talks Having A Child With A Married Man
"British looks so uncomfortable"
3 hours ago
TawnBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post So, Apparently Mimi & Nikko Have Not One, But TWO Tapes! (Watch Video)
"i didnt enjoy Mimi and her flat chested girlfriend Nunu... this was more of,  NiNi featuring…"
3 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Looks Of The Day: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & More
"Nicki looks great!! Loving her new look.  Ashanti looks good.  I'm not feeling…"
3 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"If he was doing bad, he'd still be with her. "
3 hours ago
Kia Russell commented on Eleven8's blog post Thoughts: Pharrell Uses A Dark Skinned Girl For "Marilyn Monroe" Cover
"Lmao @Eleven8 "shut up Tone" haha Anyways, I think we should all start by leaving this…"
4 hours ago
TawnBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post Sundy Carter Talks Having A Child With A Married Man
"b**** please  "
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video