I been thinking abut some short term goals I wanna accomplish. I know I can get it done through a team, lol. I'll start first and not in any particular order:

 

  • I want a plush tan leather with wood trim furniture set
  • I want a big, tall azz bedroom set. Made of cheery oak wood. It must have a step ladder.
  • 70in flat screen
  • I want him to take me to a NY fashion show during Fashion Week
  • I want him to take me to a fashion show in Paris
  • 4ctw diamond stud earrings
  • matching diamond necklace

 

I guess that all I can think of right now. What yall want him to do for yall?

Views: 989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

* a new car

* my debt cleared

* a few vacays

* an allowance (CHECK) lol

I forgot about my debt! lol, I gots A LOT of student loan debt. Maybe I should put that on my long term list.

Phoenix said:

* a new car

* my debt cleared

* a few vacays

* an allowance (CHECK) lol

Wipe my student loan debt and pay off my benz.

I'm good on everything else. lol

Pay my mortgages

Pay monthly bills (so I can stack some more bread)

Help me move to a house

keep me fresh

take me to places I haven't been before

Network

Help me network so I can get a business or two off the ground. And he can say he made me all he wants to as long as the businesses become a success and I keep the cash. That way when he moves on to the next chick I won't give a fugg.

lol at yall. and CC u KRAY. I, since im am new to the baller world and mentality I have to use, I have charted a few short term things I like to get from my efforts. Hopefully when yall finish with me a bish will be paid a laid in the shade. lol  

*Kat Williams voice* You need to be in tune with your mf star player! lol

Love is a Losing Game said:

lol at yall. and CC u KRAY. I, since im am new to the baller world and mentality I have to use, I have charted a few short term things I like to get from my efforts. Hopefully when yall finish with me a bish will be paid a laid in the shade. lol  

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

The first one is easy. ALWAYS be stressed about paying for school. Then while they are paying for school, you get the duplex with the money for school. Tell them you are renting and not buying that way they'll foot the mortgage while they are with you. Still freeing up your school money to be stacked and stashed.  Then this is me, bad attitude that turns into sunshine, rainbows, and all kinds of ego stroking when my needs and wants are met.  Some people take the direct approach and it works for them.  Figure out what works best for you.

Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

1. a marriage certificate

2. a child or 2

3. a vacation home **location keeps changing**

4. the ability to be a stay at home mom

1.  A Mercedes

2.  A house in a gated community but I'll settle for a townhouse (Im scary, so I need close neighbors)

3.  To fly me to another country on a private jet for lunch.

4.  Lots of MONEY in the bank so when I finish school I won't have to worry about money.

5.  Vacation homes

6.  To take me everywhere I want to go, when I want to go...Australia, Greece, Bali, Spain, Bermuda, Maldives, Seychelles, Africa, New Zealand, Italy, and a lot more -

7.  Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, and more shoes

8.  More money so I can buy my mom and a dad a house

 

Thank you very much for your feedback. I’m glad someone made this discussion, it feels good to know exactly what I want so I don’t settle for less!


CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

The first one is easy. ALWAYS be stressed about paying for school. Then while they are paying for school, you get the duplex with the money for school. Tell them you are renting and not buying that way they'll foot the mortgage while they are with you. Still freeing up your school money to be stacked and stashed.  Then this is me, bad attitude that turns into sunshine, rainbows, and all kinds of ego stroking when my needs and wants are met.  Some people take the direct approach and it works for them.  Figure out what works best for you.
Dominique said:

1. Pay for my tuition and books so I can keep my scholarship and financial aid money

2. Help me purchase a duplex

3. Provide money for shopping and upkeep

4. Help me network and meet business contacts for my company.

5. Fun trips and vacations

 

Now I don’t think that’s too much to ask for! I ranked things with one being the most important. If anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire these things please feel free to share!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 5 hours ago. 1 Reply

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 9 hours ago. 88 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Giveaway

Started by Isabella in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

DoneContinue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
4 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
4 minutes ago
Marlissa commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
5 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Kaye updated their profile
14 minutes ago
Kaye commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
14 minutes ago
♥Mahogany-Jay♥ commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
41 minutes ago
Ariana Mccrae commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
51 minutes ago
Jazzy Neal updated their profile
55 minutes ago
Keisha A commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
2 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"I thought the same thing @butterfly"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video