So the saying is people like freaks in the sheets, so what is considered "freakish" and whats "too freaky" to you BA FAM? And can being too freaky be a turn off, and what may the action be?

Views: 1571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting

Bonita said:

it def turns me on that I can bring him to his knees but that's not for any jack and joe to experience from me..now if that was my job it won't matter.


Tone said:

some women enjoy giving head and will do it because it turns them on. But i see your point

Bonita said:

oh tone! Head is a part of foreplay..why would I blow someone who is not willing/going to eat me out. now when you are in a relationship there may be an occasion here or there that it gets really steamy and just one person ends up receiving head.

Tone said:

So you only give head to get head?

Bonita said:

gurl that's a given if he isn't licking am not suckin..pun intended. I def don't tea bag anyone some tricks should not be used on just any joe, lamar and will

MissBling said:

Lol! We got to be in love for me to tea bag! I also think given head is freaky if a nigga doesn't eat it.. ijs

Bonita said:

tea bagging isn't imo. now anal beads, sms, orgies I consider freaky.

MissBling said:

Porno ish ie: tossin salad, suckin sacks, trains, etc lol!

i dont like freaky people..its to cliche.

i like for the women i interacted with to be more "sexual" than freaky. IMO being 'sexual' was something thats a constant whereas 'freaky' was an occasional thing.  I need someone who oozes  sexuality at all times of the day. To me thats more than freaky..bc freaky folks most times dont wannt get down when its really time to get down n dirty

anal beads are a bit much..orgies are ok if the right people are involved.

And my big sis always talks about given her guy head (shes a feminist so we're always arguing)...she says bc the blood rushes from our brain to our dicks and feet when we're horny she's able to have control over her guy when shes blowing him

Bonita said:

tea bagging isn't imo. now anal beads, sms, orgies I consider freaky.

MissBling said:

Porno ish ie: tossin salad, suckin sacks, trains, etc lol!

Idk..i think 'freaky' has different meanings to different people. Tossin salads and suckin sacks isn't freaky to me...and trains are just nasty. lol But I get called freaky, but i think I am just sexual. I went to a sex toy store with a guy I was dating and playfully asked him if I could buy a strap on and 'do him' and he said he would try anything once. Ummmmm...hell naw! Nicca aint heard from me since.

i think a lot of people use the term freak too loosely... i've heard people say hitting it from the back or sucking toes is freaky and im like wtf?

 

to me freaky is being uninhibited, ready at all times, untamed...



blackfujones said:

i dont like freaky people..its to cliche.

i like for the women i interacted with to be more "sexual" than freaky. IMO being 'sexual' was something thats a constant whereas 'freaky' was an occasional thing.  I need someone who oozes  sexuality at all times of the day. To me thats more than freaky..bc freaky folks most times dont wannt get down when its really time to get down n dirty

thats what im saying..freaky isnt uninhabited..to me being sexual is ingrained in you a bit more than freaky..i think im being to literal tho

miss cali said:

i think a lot of people use the term freak too loosely... i've heard people say hitting it from the back or sucking toes is freaky and im like wtf?

 

to me freaky is being uninhibited, ready at all times, untamed...



blackfujones said:

i dont like freaky people..its to cliche.

i like for the women i interacted with to be more "sexual" than freaky. IMO being 'sexual' was something thats a constant whereas 'freaky' was an occasional thing.  I need someone who oozes  sexuality at all times of the day. To me thats more than freaky..bc freaky folks most times dont wannt get down when its really time to get down n dirty

yeah everyone has that thing that they wont do..homosexual acts of anykind wont go with me lol. but using toys while having sex with a woman done that 1. I know on twitter folks have this thing about eating ass etc...but quite honestly if you've ever licked a womans vagina youre gonna lick her ass.i mean you cant really get in there if ya face isnt all the way in there

luvsmoochez said:

Idk..i think 'freaky' has different meanings to different people. Tossin salads and suckin sacks isn't freaky to me...and trains are just nasty. lol But I get called freaky, but i think I am just sexual. I went to a sex toy store with a guy I was dating and playfully asked him if I could buy a strap on and 'do him' and he said he would try anything once. Ummmmm...hell naw! Nicca aint heard from me since.

Well BFJ tell them how to really do it! lol
 
blackfujones said:

yeah everyone has that thing that they wont do..homosexual acts of anykind wont go with me lol. but using toys while having sex with a woman done that 1. I know on twitter folks have this thing about eating ass etc...but quite honestly if you've ever licked a womans vagina youre gonna lick her ass.i mean you cant really get in there if ya face isnt all the way in there

luvsmoochez said:

Idk..i think 'freaky' has different meanings to different people. Tossin salads and suckin sacks isn't freaky to me...and trains are just nasty. lol But I get called freaky, but i think I am just sexual. I went to a sex toy store with a guy I was dating and playfully asked him if I could buy a strap on and 'do him' and he said he would try anything once. Ummmmm...hell naw! Nicca aint heard from me since.

shutup lol..u know what i mean..i mean seriously if youre licking vagina while shes on all fours from the back your nose is gonna be in her ass already..so you might as well make sure youre eating a very hygenic woman bc you sir have an a****** in your face.

luvsmoochez said:

Well BFJ tell them how to really do it! lol
 
blackfujones said:

yeah everyone has that thing that they wont do..homosexual acts of anykind wont go with me lol. but using toys while having sex with a woman done that 1. I know on twitter folks have this thing about eating ass etc...but quite honestly if you've ever licked a womans vagina youre gonna lick her ass.i mean you cant really get in there if ya face isnt all the way in there

luvsmoochez said:

Idk..i think 'freaky' has different meanings to different people. Tossin salads and suckin sacks isn't freaky to me...and trains are just nasty. lol But I get called freaky, but i think I am just sexual. I went to a sex toy store with a guy I was dating and playfully asked him if I could buy a strap on and 'do him' and he said he would try anything once. Ummmmm...hell naw! Nicca aint heard from me since.

You makin me feel 'sum kinda way'. Glad i got a date tonight! hahahahaa
 
blackfujones said:

shutup lol..u know what i mean..i mean seriously if youre licking vagina while shes on all fours from the back your nose is gonna be in her ass already..so you might as well make sure youre eating a very hygenic woman bc you sir have an a****** in your face.

luvsmoochez said:

Well BFJ tell them how to really do it! lol
 
blackfujones said:

yeah everyone has that thing that they wont do..homosexual acts of anykind wont go with me lol. but using toys while having sex with a woman done that 1. I know on twitter folks have this thing about eating ass etc...but quite honestly if you've ever licked a womans vagina youre gonna lick her ass.i mean you cant really get in there if ya face isnt all the way in there

luvsmoochez said:

Idk..i think 'freaky' has different meanings to different people. Tossin salads and suckin sacks isn't freaky to me...and trains are just nasty. lol But I get called freaky, but i think I am just sexual. I went to a sex toy store with a guy I was dating and playfully asked him if I could buy a strap on and 'do him' and he said he would try anything once. Ummmmm...hell naw! Nicca aint heard from me since.

What makes you a freak to me depends on who you doing that stuff with... You can't do everything w/ everybody.

Blackfu got me rotfl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

 "A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Federal Judge Rules Employers Can Terminate LGBTQ Employees; Cites Religious Liberties

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop Sep 4. 1 Reply

Last Thursday, the District Court ruled that a funeral home could terminate a transgender employee for transitioning. Thomas Rost (R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes) terminated Amiee Stephens when…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"I honestly don't think that Jen even cares anymore. She probably wants to be left…"
15 hours ago
LemonDropPop liked Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
16 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"Maddox jumped in cause Angelina is knocking him down. LOL Angelina is a nasty crazy lady let's…"
16 hours ago
Mr.MIT and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
yesterday
Asimplebijou posted events
yesterday
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
yesterday
Asimplebijou liked uniquely_humble's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 10 Fun Fall Date Ideas for Couples - blogged by: @uniquely_humble
yesterday
SILVA JAGUAR posted a status
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Post: Think Like A Man - Should You Make A Man Wait 90 Days For Sex?
"Coming from someone who is abstaining, the 90 day rule is pointless. Like the article said, you…"
yesterday
uniquely_humble posted a blog post
yesterday
uniquely_humble's blog post was featured
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's blog post Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson Gets Pied in the Face During Speech, Then Beats His Attacker Up - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service