I am 35+ sum yrs old and I have been with.... Hmmm let just say quite a few men sexually in I have recently noticed that its been a Loooooooooong time since I have had an orgasm off just d***, I can not get an orgasm off d*** alone, tongue is the only thing that makes me climax I think that's why I started messing with white men in the first place cause most of them are thrilled with just eating p**** lol but seriously is sumthing wrong with me cause I'm not talking about 2 or 3 yrs since this has happened I'm talking 15+ yrs since I can honestly say I have gotten an orgams or came off just d*** alone I can't tell u the last d*** that has made me c** (damn this s*** is sad) I can even blame it on the guys that I've been with cause sum of them were really handling their business in the bedroom so it not like 2 or3 guys that just didn't no what the hell they we're doing this is every guy I have been with in the past several yrs and u no te saying if you have a problem with everyone else about the same thing then maybe the problem is you (as in me) I need to evaluate.

Views: 834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong

Maybe you not "enjoying" the peen. Try to clear ur mind and relax next time

Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:

l8dy-c said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

LOL.... Ok now I can say back in the past I use to c** of d***, but dang u said "U NEVER" really came off d*** damn u got me beat lol

AllyNWonderland said:
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong
That's probably the issue... Work that out mama! 

Candy~D~Lite said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

The only toy I use is a clit stimulater nothing that goes in the V-jayjay really never have used a vaginal d**** or vibrator 

Eleven8 said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 1 hour ago. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 3 hours ago. 96 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

Latest Activity

Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: The Chicago Bears' Tim Jennings Avoids Jail, Pleads Guilty to Reckless Driving: blogged by @niksofly
"That hat has me stuck. I hope he has to wear it during his community service LOL"
40 minutes ago
Sean commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post The P.O.R.N. Method for Putting Spice Back in The Boom Boom Room - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"I say jump out the window and do something you've never done before. Pull their pants down and…"
1 hour ago
Sean liked Lauren Flanigan's blog post The P.O.R.N. Method for Putting Spice Back in The Boom Boom Room - blogged by: @proudlylauren
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Sean liked AllyNWonderland's discussion Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please
1 hour ago
Sean replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please
"I like pulling hair, neck biting,69 in the shower,the car, the laundry room, the patio, the closet,…"
1 hour ago
Sean replied to Sean's discussion What is Flirting?
"Youre sure?Why you say that? Hahabr/> "
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: Cha'iel Johnson Advances To Track Finals: blogged by @niksofly
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Ice T & Coco
"@Ally I think she's 37 or 38"
2 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Zendaya Wearing Three Floor Luxedo Dress Boris and Nicole Show
"I like the entire outfit. She coordinates the dress and the shoes."
2 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Ice T & Coco
"how old is she?!?!"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video