I am 35+ sum yrs old and I have been with.... Hmmm let just say quite a few men sexually in I have recently noticed that its been a Loooooooooong time since I have had an orgasm off just d***, I can not get an orgasm off d*** alone, tongue is the only thing that makes me climax I think that's why I started messing with white men in the first place cause most of them are thrilled with just eating p**** lol but seriously is sumthing wrong with me cause I'm not talking about 2 or 3 yrs since this has happened I'm talking 15+ yrs since I can honestly say I have gotten an orgams or came off just d*** alone I can't tell u the last d*** that has made me c** (damn this s*** is sad) I can even blame it on the guys that I've been with cause sum of them were really handling their business in the bedroom so it not like 2 or3 guys that just didn't no what the hell they we're doing this is every guy I have been with in the past several yrs and u no te saying if you have a problem with everyone else about the same thing then maybe the problem is you (as in me) I need to evaluate.

Views: 835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong

Maybe you not "enjoying" the peen. Try to clear ur mind and relax next time

Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:

l8dy-c said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

LOL.... Ok now I can say back in the past I use to c** of d***, but dang u said "U NEVER" really came off d*** damn u got me beat lol

AllyNWonderland said:
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong
That's probably the issue... Work that out mama! 

Candy~D~Lite said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

The only toy I use is a clit stimulater nothing that goes in the V-jayjay really never have used a vaginal d**** or vibrator 

Eleven8 said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Latest Activity

Justyn Case commented on Eleven8's blog post Let The Voting Begin: The Baller Alert Instagram Awards
"@dcpresentshyb"
4 hours ago
Justyn Case commented on Eleven8's blog post Let The Voting Begin: The Baller Alert Instagram Awards
"David Chambers.. HYB .. Promoters"
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"Niko, Clearly this isn't the case with her but as far as saving the tissue: I have had to…"
9 hours ago
Skytz0100 commented on Eleven8's blog post ICYMI - Chris Responds To His Baby Mama's Alleged Scammer Boyfriend
"lol, they conveniently not together when this news breaks, LMAO! OK, i am willing to bet you were…"
10 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post Is Kendra Wilkinson Getting Back With Her Ex, Shawne Merriman?
"I hope AT LEAST he was using protection during his lil romps! Smh!"
10 hours ago
Skytz0100 commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"He kicked a woman out of the house for not giving the dog head! He is the epitome of trash and i…"
10 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Is Kendra Wilkinson Getting Back With Her Ex, Shawne Merriman?
"Of course she isn't leaving... He definitely has a type....the ratchet.  I remember him…"
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video