I am 35+ sum yrs old and I have been with.... Hmmm let just say quite a few men sexually in I have recently noticed that its been a Loooooooooong time since I have had an orgasm off just d***, I can not get an orgasm off d*** alone, tongue is the only thing that makes me climax I think that's why I started messing with white men in the first place cause most of them are thrilled with just eating p**** lol but seriously is sumthing wrong with me cause I'm not talking about 2 or 3 yrs since this has happened I'm talking 15+ yrs since I can honestly say I have gotten an orgams or came off just d*** alone I can't tell u the last d*** that has made me c** (damn this s*** is sad) I can even blame it on the guys that I've been with cause sum of them were really handling their business in the bedroom so it not like 2 or3 guys that just didn't no what the hell they we're doing this is every guy I have been with in the past several yrs and u no te saying if you have a problem with everyone else about the same thing then maybe the problem is you (as in me) I need to evaluate.

Views: 790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong

Maybe you not "enjoying" the peen. Try to clear ur mind and relax next time

Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:

l8dy-c said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

LOL.... Ok now I can say back in the past I use to c** of d***, but dang u said "U NEVER" really came off d*** damn u got me beat lol

AllyNWonderland said:
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong
That's probably the issue... Work that out mama! 

Candy~D~Lite said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

The only toy I use is a clit stimulater nothing that goes in the V-jayjay really never have used a vaginal d**** or vibrator 

Eleven8 said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 12 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 12 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
3 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
3 hours ago
V updated their profile
3 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"Dont like her..."
4 hours ago
Tone replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"  So a a man can't  even win a woman over anymore? "
4 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Smh and lmao..."
4 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"It's not the men speaking who were just saying hi. It's when they are making derogatory…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video