I am 35+ sum yrs old and I have been with.... Hmmm let just say quite a few men sexually in I have recently noticed that its been a Loooooooooong time since I have had an orgasm off just d***, I can not get an orgasm off d*** alone, tongue is the only thing that makes me climax I think that's why I started messing with white men in the first place cause most of them are thrilled with just eating p**** lol but seriously is sumthing wrong with me cause I'm not talking about 2 or 3 yrs since this has happened I'm talking 15+ yrs since I can honestly say I have gotten an orgams or came off just d*** alone I can't tell u the last d*** that has made me c** (damn this s*** is sad) I can even blame it on the guys that I've been with cause sum of them were really handling their business in the bedroom so it not like 2 or3 guys that just didn't no what the hell they we're doing this is every guy I have been with in the past several yrs and u no te saying if you have a problem with everyone else about the same thing then maybe the problem is you (as in me) I need to evaluate.

Views: 790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong

Maybe you not "enjoying" the peen. Try to clear ur mind and relax next time

Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:
Are you on birth control, or any other medication? Perhaps drugs, alcohol, or even stress? This seems like a red flag, you should of talked to you gynecologest along time ago. If u haven't you should start. Hopefully it's not a STD.
Not on the pill had a hysterectomy about 2 yrs ago, I'm not a drinker will hold on to 1 drink all night, never did drugs well back n my college days I may have smoked weed, I do take blood pressure pills, at times I'm stressed from wrk but I never let anything completely stress me out, def not an STD an I did talk to my gyn back in the past she said the same thing "maybe it stress" 

l8dy-c said:

l8dy-c said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

LOL.... Ok now I can say back in the past I use to c** of d***, but dang u said "U NEVER" really came off d*** damn u got me beat lol

AllyNWonderland said:
Please, I've NEVER came off d***!!! Soooo I don't think anythings wrong
That's probably the issue... Work that out mama! 

Candy~D~Lite said:
This could be part of the problem cause usually when a guy is in me I'm to busy focused on "ok now that the penis had a taste of it when are u gonna get back to eating me" lol i no it sounds crazy but I do tend to focus more on a guy eatin then f******

Love is a Losing Game said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

The only toy I use is a clit stimulater nothing that goes in the V-jayjay really never have used a vaginal d**** or vibrator 

Eleven8 said:

Do you use toys? I heard that using them too much can desensitize. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 8 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
""So Nasty and so Rude" *nene voice*  lol..... "
50 minutes ago
DeezyTaughtMe updated their profile
1 hour ago
Star commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Hmm smh"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@JustMe, I feel like your comment was directed at what I said. I never said that someone wearing…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Lenny Kravitz For Uptown Magazine
"So sexy. The man never ages!"
1 hour ago
livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Chris Evans (Actor)
"His body is always on point, but in certain pictures his eyes look kinda beady and off. I go back…"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Whether it's real or knockoff, people buy it because they want to be a part of "the in…"
2 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
lurking shorty commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
"Omg I am crying lol"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"This dude wants to be a basketball wife so bad."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video