From a scale from 1-10 (10 being the highest) what is your freak number? (saw this on atl housewives)

Views: 2024

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, If one is say a prude like Missionary ONLY, and that's only on the third Thursday of every second month - what's 10? I mean, there are VARIOUS levels of freakdom. Some people like Golden Showers and Sh*tsorms. I need a baseline....lol
Right!

I swear..I with the finest brother I have ever dated and he had the most boring ding-a-ling on earth thus leaving me not as motivated and eager to please. I told him being cute was a gift and curse for him... Freak Number with him: -1 :(

But the best I have ever had would has my Freak Number on 10+....*blush*

Dovay said:
It all depends on my partner.. =)
EW!! lol

I guess my past partners would have to be the judge of that. They'd have to compare it to who they've been with.

Tracy said:
OK, If one is say a prude like Missionary ONLY, and that's only on the third Thursday of every second month - what's 10? I mean, there are VARIOUS levels of freakdom. Some people like Golden Showers and Sh*tsorms. I need a baseline....lol
ewww....golden showers...sh*tstorms...that's a no-go...that's not even freaky that's nasty....but um i guess if i were sayig with my ex...i would say a 6.5....
Well since you put it that way... lol
10. If I'm having sex with you, then there's some reason I'm pleasing you. & anything lower than 9 is just boring lol
Well, it used to be a 8-10 but since the last cycle of zoloft, it's decreased to about a 3-5. Those reuptake inhibitors minimize you r sex drive.
I agree with everyone else...it depends on the Man...but with my Ex I'd say around a 7. I haven't met a man that makes me want to give him the full 10 treatment. LOL
I think I'm a solid 7 if you include the golden shower's and all that nonsense lol...
In my head, i'ma 10...in reality i'm probably a 6 or 7.
But, I concur...it depends on who ya wit!
It definitely depends on the dude and his swaaggg.....It can range from 1-10 on any given day!
I thought I was a freak, but in light of golden showers and sh*tstorms........give me a 2 LOL

Tracy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
Merlin posted a status