I dont get it.  It's the world's oldest profession and I think it deserves a little respect. lol  Is it better to be run through without so much as cab fare to show for it????  If men didnt have to pay for p***y do you really think they would work?????? Is that why the hoe is winning???? ....because she's not a prositute.  Whatever.....

Tags: bullsh*t, me, miss, this, with

Views: 1658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No one was talking about standing on a corner selling p***y to strangers, ok.  But I believe Adam made sure her needs were met.  If for some strange reason they werent met, I hope she didnt have a problem asking.  All women are compensated ......in one way or another

Ms. KissyFace said:

So Eve was a prostitute? They didn't even have jobs till they got kicked out of Eden. When they did it was mother and farmer :)



University of Smitty said:

Adam and Eve came before Cain and Abel
Ms. KissyFace said:

SMH at "the worlds oldest profession". That term was coined by men for women. The real oldest profession was MOTHERING. Mother= Chef, doctor, nanny,playmate,teacher,maid and official boo boo kisser.

P.S. I am surprised that prostitution hasn't died out yet. I guess they are still around because they are willing to do some freaky s*** to keep the money rollling in. But women are giving the goods away like yesterday's newspaper. I mean they can get their salad tossed without having to buy the  nasty chicks dinner.

Or at least should be...

University of Smitty said:

No one was talking about standing on a corner selling p***y to strangers, ok.  But I believe Adam made sure her needs were met.  If for some strange reason they werent met, I hope she didnt have a problem asking.  All women are compensated ......in one way or another
Ms. KissyFace said:

So Eve was a prostitute? They didn't even have jobs till they got kicked out of Eden. When they did it was mother and farmer :)


University of Smitty said:

Adam and Eve came before Cain and Abel Ms. KissyFace said:

SMH at "the worlds oldest profession". That term was coined by men for women. The real oldest profession was MOTHERING. Mother= Chef, doctor, nanny,playmate,teacher,maid and official boo boo kisser.

P.S. I am surprised that prostitution hasn't died out yet. I guess they are still around because they are willing to do some freaky s*** to keep the money rollling in. But women are giving the goods away like yesterday's newspaper. I mean they can get their salad tossed without having to buy the  nasty chicks dinner.

I didnt say his job was to "please" Eve.  His job was to "take care of her"  and if that just so happened to 'please' Eve......oh well

Tone said:

Adams job was not to please eve it was the other way around.
University of Smitty said:

No one was talking about standing on a corner selling p***y to strangers, ok.  But I believe Adam made sure her needs were met.  If for some strange reason they werent met, I hope she didnt have a problem asking.  All women are compensated ......in one way or another
Ms. KissyFace said:

So Eve was a prostitute? They didn't even have jobs till they got kicked out of Eden. When they did it was mother and farmer :)


University of Smitty said:

Adam and Eve came before Cain and Abel Ms. KissyFace said:

SMH at "the worlds oldest profession". That term was coined by men for women. The real oldest profession was MOTHERING. Mother= Chef, doctor, nanny,playmate,teacher,maid and official boo boo kisser.

P.S. I am surprised that prostitution hasn't died out yet. I guess they are still around because they are willing to do some freaky s*** to keep the money rollling in. But women are giving the goods away like yesterday's newspaper. I mean they can get their salad tossed without having to buy the  nasty chicks dinner.

Enough said.  I didnt read where any of us wrote that we were 'just offering sex'.....as a matter of fact, I've never read a comment around here that implied that we would 'offer' anything....lol   We're talking about not 'just having sex' with a man that only wants sex...........and YOU called it prositution 

Tone said:

Did they not both take care of each other but just in different ways?  A woman that offers more then just sex is a woman that gets taking care of a woman that just offers sex just gets paid.

 

University of Smitty said:

I didnt say his job was to "please" Eve.  His job was to "take care of her"  and if that just so happened to 'please' Eve......oh well
Tone said:

Adams job was not to please eve it was the other way around. University of Smitty said:

No one was talking about standing on a corner selling p***y to strangers, ok.  But I believe Adam made sure her needs were met.  If for some strange reason they werent met, I hope she didnt have a problem asking.  All women are compensated ......in one way or another Ms. KissyFace said:

So Eve was a prostitute? They didn't even have jobs till they got kicked out of Eden. When they did it was mother and farmer :)

University of Smitty said:

Adam and Eve came before Cain and Abel Ms. KissyFace said:

SMH at "the worlds oldest profession". That term was coined by men for women. The real oldest profession was MOTHERING. Mother= Chef, doctor, nanny,playmate,teacher,maid and official boo boo kisser.

P.S. I am surprised that prostitution hasn't died out yet. I guess they are still around because they are willing to do some freaky s*** to keep the money rollling in. But women are giving the goods away like yesterday's newspaper. I mean they can get their salad tossed without having to buy the  nasty chicks dinner.

"Overall, the attitudes and habits of sex buyers reveal them as men who dehumanize and commodify women, view them with anger and contempt, lack empathy for their suffering, and relish their own ability to inflict pain and degradation.

Farley found that sex buyers were more likely to view sex as divorced from personal relationships than nonbuyers, and they enjoyed the absence of emotional involvement with prostitutes, whom they saw as commodities. “Prostitution treats women as objects and not ... humans,” said one john interviewed for the study.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/07/17/the-growing-demand...

 

P.S. Adam and Eve had to take care of each other. They met each others needs. That's what being in a loving relationship is about.

P.S.S. I don't have an issue with "arrangements" if that is how you choose to live your life. But how is selling p*ssy to a stranger that much different than selling it to someone you know?

In their interviews, the sex buyers often voiced aggression toward women, and were nearly eight times as likely as nonbuyers to say they would rape a woman if they could get away with it. Asked why he bought sex, one man said he liked “to beat women up.” Sex buyers in the study committed more crimes of every kind than nonbuyers, and all the crimes associated with violence against women were committed by the johns.



Ms. KissyFace said:

"Overall, the attitudes and habits of sex buyers reveal them as men who dehumanize and commodify women, view them with anger and contempt, lack empathy for their suffering, and relish their own ability to inflict pain and degradation.

Farley found that sex buyers were more likely to view sex as divorced from personal relationships than nonbuyers, and they enjoyed the absence of emotional involvement with prostitutes, whom they saw as commodities. “Prostitution treats women as objects and not ... humans,” said one john interviewed for the study.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/07/17/the-growing-demand...

 

P.S. Adam and Eve had to take care of each other. They met each others needs. That's what being in a loving relationship is about.

P.S.S. I don't have an issue with "arrangements" if that is how you choose to live your life. But how is selling p*ssy to a stranger that much different than selling it to someone you know?

Sounds like my ex.. and I was f***** him for free.

 

Ms. Kissy Face said  In their interviews, the sex buyers often voiced aggression toward women, and were nearly eight times as likely as nonbuyers to say they would rape a woman if they could get away with it. Asked why he bought sex, one man said he liked “to beat women up.” Sex buyers in the study committed more crimes of every kind than nonbuyers, and all the crimes associated with violence against women were committed by the johns.

 



I'll take the mahogany coffin with the electric blue lining please.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

Sounds like my ex.. and I was f***** him for free.

 

Ms. Kissy Face said  In their interviews, the sex buyers often voiced aggression toward women, and were nearly eight times as likely as nonbuyers to say they would rape a woman if they could get away with it. Asked why he bought sex, one man said he liked “to beat women up.” Sex buyers in the study committed more crimes of every kind than nonbuyers, and all the crimes associated with violence against women were committed by the johns.

 



LMAO @ CC.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

I'll take the mahogany coffin with the electric blue lining please.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

Sounds like my ex.. and I was f***** him for free.

 

Ms. Kissy Face said  In their interviews, the sex buyers often voiced aggression toward women, and were nearly eight times as likely as nonbuyers to say they would rape a woman if they could get away with it. Asked why he bought sex, one man said he liked “to beat women up.” Sex buyers in the study committed more crimes of every kind than nonbuyers, and all the crimes associated with violence against women were committed by the johns.

 



Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

And conversely, for the men...…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by CrownRoyal yesterday. 9 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop yesterday. 4 Replies

Hmm matching cars...But not so…Continue

Mardi Gras

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 7 Replies

Is anyone going??? My travel buddy just bailed on me and I'm miffed. I would like to link up with other fun people if possible. Flying out of Atl on Mon night so I am settled by Fat Tuesday on Feb…Continue

Latest Activity

Jibon mum posted a status
"Novak Djokovic vs Stan Wawrinka Live Stream (http://www.reddit.com/r/novstan/comments/2u6csm/)"
1 hour ago
Jibon mum posted a status
"Novak Djokovic vs Stan Wawrinka Live Stream (http://www.reddit.com/r/novstan/comments/2u6csm/)"
1 hour ago
Isa Levenson posted a status
2 hours ago
Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"I by no means codon bad behavior when you're an adult. He have to make better choices in life…"
6 hours ago
Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"I think we ignore the effect these sports have on human nature. The impact that's done to…"
6 hours ago
AllyNWonderland and Sean are now friends
6 hours ago
Profile IconNoelle Owens, Mario Flack, ROC. JMJ 4LA king 8. BIG DADDy and 5 more joined Baller Alert.com
6 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex
"Boyyyyyyyyyy that's 2 ppl wanting a death threat..."
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Call Me President commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin (Model)
"Gorgeous man, no doubt.....but that laying on the beach pic......what's up w/ his right arm?…"
6 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Nichelle Torres's blog post Richard Sherman On Baby Watch - blogged by: @ChellieBonita
"Theyve been together for a minute, she's a sweet girl. Would love to see him put a ring on it…"
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video