I got sick over the summer and when from a 6-8 to a 2-4, when I stepped out I can not tell you how much guys were hitting on me. I have since gained the weight back, but I think I am going to try to lose it (the healthy way of course) but someone told me it is hard to lose weight when you are already in you're correct BMI.

 

Does any notice that they look better at a certain size (whether large or small)?

Views: 1068

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am 30lbs heavier post baby and a lot people tell me I look better this side 160lbs I was pretty slim before but everyone knows skinny girls always think they are thick LOL
The same thing happened to my bff. she gained about 30 lbs and now guys are all over her. And I know what you mean any time I describe myself as thick, I always get the side eye.
I believe my clothes fit better @ 7/8 instead of 9/10 especially my blouses (I am top heavy). I now excerise daily, vit b12, and lots of waters!

my weight fluctuates depending on what's going on in my life. I've been size 3 - 9. I believe I look good at my current size of 7/8. At 3 I looked sickly because I'm very top heavy and the rest of me didnt measure up. I liked myself at 5 but at the current I believe my body is more proportionate and I do get a lot more attention.

But overall, I think I get more attention because I feel better at this size.

Yeah. I just feel better at a size 6 or smaller. I am petite so getting any bigger than that I start getting the weight in all the wrong places. Usually the face first :(

Drink a glass of water before every meal. Cut down your caffeine and refined sugars. More fruits and vegetables at your meals.Shave off 400-500 calories a day and you will lose about 1 pound a week without having to exercise more and the increase in fruit and vegetables will make your skin, hair, nails and eyes look wonderful.

i am betweena size 4-6. I fluctuate and it is EASY for me to loose weight fast, especially if i am stressed out. I was dating a guy who would always bring me food when i got home from class around 11pm and i noticed i gained weight and i loved it! Soon as i stopped talking to him and got out of the habit of eating at that time, i immediately lost it and i want to gain it back. I am so busy with school and work, i only have time to eat while driving or whatever lil 15 minute break i get, so i also got out of the habit of cooking and eating home cooked meals.
I have the same issue! I gain weight in my face and arms first, so anything greater than a six does not look right. Thanks for the tips! I don't have a pic of me at my smaller weight but here is me at a size 6-8

Ms. KissyFace said:

Yeah. I just feel better at a size 6 or smaller. I am petite so getting any bigger than that I start getting the weight in all the wrong places. Usually the face first :(

Drink a glass of water before every meal. Cut down your caffeine and refined sugars. More fruits and vegetables at your meals.Shave off 400-500 calories a day and you will lose about 1 pound a week without having to exercise more and the increase in fruit and vegetables will make your skin, hair, nails and eyes look wonderful.

 

 

When did you have a baby?

PrettyPretty said:
I am 30lbs heavier post baby and a lot people tell me I look better this side 160lbs I was pretty slim before but everyone knows skinny girls always think they are thick LOL
You're bangin babe ;)

Breyella said:
I have the same issue! I gain weight in my face and arms first, so anything greater than a six does not look right. Thanks for the tips! I don't have a pic of me at my smaller weight but here is me at a size 6-8
Ms. KissyFace said:

Yeah. I just feel better at a size 6 or smaller. I am petite so getting any bigger than that I start getting the weight in all the wrong places. Usually the face first :(

Drink a glass of water before every meal. Cut down your caffeine and refined sugars. More fruits and vegetables at your meals.Shave off 400-500 calories a day and you will lose about 1 pound a week without having to exercise more and the increase in fruit and vegetables will make your skin, hair, nails and eyes look wonderful.

 

 

thanks, but i need to hurry up and get to a 2-4 again lol

it seems as if you are  a good size.  If you want to lose weight or get smaller, just work on trying to make your waist smaller, while keeping the rest of your weight.  I was a NICE 5-6, even wore some 7's, lost about 8 pounds, but I never bought anymore clothes but im sure I could have wore some 2-4's, but I loved me better @ 5-6. My thighs and butt were nicer.  I wasnt thrilled about my skinny self, but I was happy with my new abs.  Maan, I couldnt even wear half of my bathing suits anymore, the ones that use to be tight, became loose in the booty :(   Im trying to gain about 5 pounds back, cuz I aint buying anymore clothes

Seems as if you would look sick at a 2-4

Breyella said:

thanks, but i need to hurry up and get to a 2-4 again lol
I do want to slim my waist too! Do you have any advice on what I should do to actually make my waist sink in more?... I am okay with the lower half of me, but I wish I could get rid of the fat in my face and arms too

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 10 hours ago. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

CAESAR JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Handsome Scammer Uses Social Media To Rob Women
"Alisha Freeman & Wilson Jackson Getting Married July 19, 2014 North Hollywood,…"
1 hour ago
lawrence leal posted a status
2 hours ago
lawrence leal posted a status
"TIRED AS HELL TODAY SMH"
2 hours ago
Cherisse jamison posted a status
"Now a correspondent for BALLER ALERzt!"
4 hours ago
Cherisse jamison is attending Asimplebijou's event
Thumbnail

MIA - 2016 Revolt Music Conference 10/13 - 10/16 at Eden Roc

October 13, 2016 at 10am to October 16, 2016 at 10pm
5 hours ago
lawrence leal shared a profile on Facebook
6 hours ago
lawrence leal liked lawrence leal's profile
6 hours ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Char Turner's 4 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
lawrence leal commented on Char Turner's blog post Leslie Jones Reportedly Hacked, Nude Photos Released - blogged by: @Chargotit
"smh lol  "
7 hours ago
lawrence leal liked Char Turner's blog post Leslie Jones Reportedly Hacked, Nude Photos Released - blogged by: @Chargotit
7 hours ago
MsJennyb posted a blog post
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service