Hey ladies ... hope all is well in the baller world lol...but i got 2 major problems ... one is more major than the other ...I met this guy off a website and we been talking for a few weeks.. well every night on skype ... i know he is baller... i have seen the inside of his house  and some internet research... and he does look baller certified... I live in the Canada ottawa and he lives in Florida . He  has decided to fly me out. i like him at least i think so ... lol ...i am 24 and he is 39... there is a age gap ...but he has been so sweet always talking about wanting to spoil me... he plans on doing all diffrenet types of exciting things in FL...when i get there....He makes close to million a year ... he lives in a million dollar house ...he sounds perfect ... he sounds like he is ready to just rush me into marriage ... i guess we all wanna marry a baller ... i am trying to take it slow but he is in the rush ... he wants to bring me around family and friends ... work mates and even sports celeb that he works with ... man i am so nervous ... how should i take this ... he is like 15 years older than me ... how do u deal with it when people stare ? but hey i do want a baller .... please dont judge just help me ladies

 

 

 

second thing ladies ...i got a few weeks to have beach body .... omg ...i been eating in the winter ... i am a little mix girl ...but damn i am built like a black woman ... thighs and bootie ... lol i enjoy my look ... i dont want to be skinny ... but how do i get a tighter abdomen fast ... u ladies got any tricks .... please help me

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't help you with the weight loss and tightening, personally I am losing that battle, LMAO! But anywho, make sure when you get your ticket it is round trip, but go and see what's going on and if you could feel him in person. On the phone people always come across as "nice" but don't rush into anything because people in a hurry always make mistakes. Slow his azz down and let him know give you a sec. If he really cares he will respect that.

Why don't you try that wrap everyone does where they rap themselves up and it is supposed to take a few inches off of you. Try it on only your stomach or do that heated lipo where they don't go in you they just run this little ultrasound like device over you and it's supposed to melt body fat.

Well as far as the situation with ol boy i mean you do have to look at like this...he is on his way back lol and what i mean by that is he doesnt have much time left to be playn around he want to settle down and turn in his playa card. The thing is your a young tenderoni with many options and lots of time to snag a baller in your age brackett if that suits you or you can just pace him and enjoy the time with him you might actually fall for this guy and not just the fact he spoils you. I would give it a chance anna nicole came off pretty lovely before her unfortunate death and i thnk she really loved that old man...

What does he look 15 yrs older than you? Have you ever been to Florida before? Make sure before you go you familiarize yourself with the area (how far he lives from the airport,how frequent flights leave,how much hotels are,local taxi service) in case you need to make a quick exit. Let someone close to you know his full name and address of where you will be staying as well as his phone number skype address the whole nine. Most importantly make sure you have money to leave just in case.

To flatten your stomach quick cut out all starches,drink nothing but water and do cardio 4 times a week for 45-60min and do yoga/pilates

LMAO, you know that gul didn't like that old man! Good try!

mychemystry said:

Well as far as the situation with ol boy i mean you do have to look at like this...he is on his way back lol and what i mean by that is he doesnt have much time left to be playn around he want to settle down and turn in his playa card. The thing is your a young tenderoni with many options and lots of time to snag a baller in your age brackett if that suits you or you can just pace him and enjoy the time with him you might actually fall for this guy and not just the fact he spoils you. I would give it a chance anna nicole came off pretty lovely before her unfortunate death and i thnk she really loved that old man...

heated lipo ... where do they do that at a medical spa?

Skytz0100 said:

Can't help you with the weight loss and tightening, personally I am losing that battle, LMAO! But anywho, make sure when you get your ticket it is round trip, but go and see what's going on and if you could feel him in person. On the phone people always come across as "nice" but don't rush into anything because people in a hurry always make mistakes. Slow his azz down and let him know give you a sec. If he really cares he will respect that.

Why don't you try that wrap everyone does where they rap themselves up and it is supposed to take a few inches off of you. Try it on only your stomach or do that heated lipo where they don't go in you they just run this little ultrasound like device over you and it's supposed to melt body fat.

i agree a 100% percent with u girl ... but you know you dead wrong for putting Anna nicole smith and love in the same sentence ... lol but u right... older men sometimes love u more than a man your age ... they always do feel they have more to prove... a man my age or a few years older still feels that they can play games if they got the money...plus ain't nothing wrong with a man hooking you up in life for the big leagues.

mychemystry said:

Well as far as the situation with ol boy i mean you do have to look at like this...he is on his way back lol and what i mean by that is he doesnt have much time left to be playn around he want to settle down and turn in his playa card. The thing is your a young tenderoni with many options and lots of time to snag a baller in your age brackett if that suits you or you can just pace him and enjoy the time with him you might actually fall for this guy and not just the fact he spoils you. I would give it a chance anna nicole came off pretty lovely before her unfortunate death and i thnk she really loved that old man...

Not too sure, I saw it on an episode of RHOA and Kim was having it done at her house. While she was having it done she was eating chips and a few other things that make you gain weight but I am not sure if it's called UV light or if it's a heated wand that they use and they roll over the areas and the heat is supposed to melt the fat under the skin. Not sure what happens to the fat after it's melted, is it sent out as waste by the body, does it collect somewhere else I am not too sure but it is becoming the thing to do for people not willing to go under the knife and want to trim inches off the waistline, etc.

marissa taylor said:

heated lipo ... where do they do that at a medical spa?

Skytz0100 said:

Can't help you with the weight loss and tightening, personally I am losing that battle, LMAO! But anywho, make sure when you get your ticket it is round trip, but go and see what's going on and if you could feel him in person. On the phone people always come across as "nice" but don't rush into anything because people in a hurry always make mistakes. Slow his azz down and let him know give you a sec. If he really cares he will respect that.

Why don't you try that wrap everyone does where they rap themselves up and it is supposed to take a few inches off of you. Try it on only your stomach or do that heated lipo where they don't go in you they just run this little ultrasound like device over you and it's supposed to melt body fat.

thanks ... i will do it safe ... i got family in Florida i may stay with them for a little while before i come home ... but yes a round trip ticket is booked ... and girl i always walk with my money ... i can never depend on anyone to save me ...i heard of women being left ... i havent figured out cabs as of yet ... he said i would get picked by a car service ... so i will see how that goes ...he is not super great looking ... but he is like a 6 out 10 in the looks department ...he use to play professional nfl football so he got that chunky football build ...i am not really big on looks tho ... i find most ballers ain't great looking besides the one i see on tv ... most of them are too busy making money to care what they look like ...plus i just want a man thats gonna spoil me ...i find men that know they look good with money got bad attitudes... and i cant hold my tongue so bad combo ... lol

PrettyPretty said:

What does he look 15 yrs older than you? Have you ever been to Florida before? Make sure before you go you familiarize yourself with the area (how far he lives from the airport,how frequent flights leave,how much hotels are,local taxi service) in case you need to make a quick exit. Let someone close to you know his full name and address of where you will be staying as well as his phone number skype address the whole nine. Most importantly make sure you have money to leave just in case.

To flatten your stomach quick cut out all starches,drink nothing but water and do cardio 4 times a week for 45-60min and do yoga/pilates

Lmaoo u dont think so not even a lil..if not she def was a hell of an actor who caked off but yea Karma is a bad b****


Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, you know that gul didn't like that old man! Good try!

mychemystry said:

Well as far as the situation with ol boy i mean you do have to look at like this...he is on his way back lol and what i mean by that is he doesnt have much time left to be playn around he want to settle down and turn in his playa card. The thing is your a young tenderoni with many options and lots of time to snag a baller in your age brackett if that suits you or you can just pace him and enjoy the time with him you might actually fall for this guy and not just the fact he spoils you. I would give it a chance anna nicole came off pretty lovely before her unfortunate death and i thnk she really loved that old man...
Ok ok she probably really did care about his old ass though....lol but yea ive always been a lil intimidated by older men only because im young at heart i dont want them lookn at me all foolish Im excited by younger guys cause they keep me on my toes but hey them ol heads know what the doinf in the sheets being that they do got hella miles


marissa taylor said:

i agree a 100% percent with u girl ... but you know you dead wrong for putting Anna nicole smith and love in the same sentence ... lol but u right... older men sometimes love u more than a man your age ... they always do feel they have more to prove... a man my age or a few years older still feels that they can play games if they got the money...plus ain't nothing wrong with a man hooking you up in life for the big leagues.

mychemystry said:

Well as far as the situation with ol boy i mean you do have to look at like this...he is on his way back lol and what i mean by that is he doesnt have much time left to be playn around he want to settle down and turn in his playa card. The thing is your a young tenderoni with many options and lots of time to snag a baller in your age brackett if that suits you or you can just pace him and enjoy the time with him you might actually fall for this guy and not just the fact he spoils you. I would give it a chance anna nicole came off pretty lovely before her unfortunate death and i thnk she really loved that old man...

Maybe a teeny-tiny little bit but when that nurse told the story of how he was asking her to lay in the bed with him and she said something to the effect of "you know you use the bathroom on yourself" and that nurse started crying, I knew something was up. But don't get me wrong it was about the money but she had some love for him to even go through that. She still was scheming too so don't give her props just yet, LOL!

mychemystry said:

Lmaoo u dont think so not even a lil..if not she def was a hell of an actor who caked off but yea Karma is a bad b****


Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, you know that gul didn't like that old man! Good try!

mychemystry said:

Well as far as the situation with ol boy i mean you do have to look at like this...he is on his way back lol and what i mean by that is he doesnt have much time left to be playn around he want to settle down and turn in his playa card. The thing is your a young tenderoni with many options and lots of time to snag a baller in your age brackett if that suits you or you can just pace him and enjoy the time with him you might actually fall for this guy and not just the fact he spoils you. I would give it a chance anna nicole came off pretty lovely before her unfortunate death and i thnk she really loved that old man...

ladies ... maybe i am going straight to hell ... but i just stop caring about love ....i just felt for my young age i been through alot ... God knows i ain't perfect but i feel u got  to pick your battles ... its either you want love or u want a baller ....my mom always says men fall in love through there eyes and women fall in love through there ears .... in other words a man has to find u beautiful to love u and a women has to fall in love based on promises that she has to see come true ...i kinda believe it ... i feel most woman can fall in love if they are happy ...i have been to a little golf get togthers with corp dudes and there wives ... man oh man ... u wonder ... but then when u see the women diamond rock on there finger the car they drive ... how they are treated ... u feel like love can happen over time ... i met this one black girl she was 26 and she married this 47 year old baller and you should see how he worships her ... anytime i ever jumped for love first... it failed ... damn who wants to walk away with a broken heart ... better yet a broken heart with and empty pocket ....i couldn't let it happen  to me ... p.s going straight to hell again lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 1 hour ago. 12 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 1 hour ago. 89 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

How can I appear to have more class?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 2 hours ago. 13 Replies

I just feel like I am so ratchet deep inside, like sometimes I feel like Im clothed fine and later I see on pictures it was a no. Or my mentality, my views, I feel people frown upon as ghetto. I come…Continue

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cia 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez Wearing Naeem Khan Spring 2015 Nude Deep Plunge Jumpsuit For People Magazine Awards
"She looks better than the model."
55 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post OJ Mayo Sued For Not Paying $19,000 Private Jet Bill
"Why would somebody name their child OJ Mayo?"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Lol I didn't say that. YOU said "he called me today, but I got all proud." So in…"
1 hour ago
LaMiyaa Hayer updated their profile
1 hour ago
LaMiyaa Hayer commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
1 hour ago
Cleopatra Jones replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"So you cant be proud and get money?"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Things To Do With Your Tax Refund Check
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Man Shoots 2 Cops & Himself In Brooklyn, Accused Of Shooting Baltimore Woman (Pics + Video)
"This is just.....smh...people are crazy"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"No one was trying to offend you. And someone else called you a sex worker not me. I don't…"
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post OJ Mayo Sued For Not Paying $19,000 Private Jet Bill
"I dont understand why ppl wit $$ don't pay their bills?! Smh"
1 hour ago
Cleopatra Jones replied to SoLuscious's discussion Entrepreneurship
"By skids I mean manipulative competitive people who try to unable you from doing s*** I swear to…"
1 hour ago
Cleopatra Jones replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Huh? There's absolutely nothing wrong coming up and staying TRUR to yourself. Im not doing…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video