I'm on twitter and Jim Jones is twitting about what's ghetto...

Jim Jones says Whats ghetto: when your a grown ass man and your uncle is 3 years old

What is ghetto to you?

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And, like those white folks up in the Mountains that give their babies Mountain Dew in a bottle and wondering why all of their teeth are rotten... THAT'S GHETTO.
I SAW THIS ONE YESTERDAY... PULLING OUT A PEANUT BUTTER RAT-TAIL COMB AND COMBING YOUR HAIR IN A RESTAURANT! AND HERE I THOUGHT MAKEUP AT THE TABLE WAS BAD ETIQUETTE. I MEAN REALLY HAIR ON THE TABLE! HELLO!!
all the little boys at the playground following the 6yrs old girl with the short and Winnie the Pooh shirt tied in a knot in the back, she then stops by a pole over by the slides to make it bounce, then proceeds to do a pole dance and is good at it :-\

Your two year old can't talk but can dance his ass off.

Your auntie trying to jump the repo man for touching "her car" that she haven't paid a note for in over 6months.
Well first of all, JIM JONES IS GHETTO...that's ghetto.
I agree w/ him on that being grown and your uncle/aunt is 20 years younger than you lmao.

Ghetto is going to the store in houseshoes and PJ's with a scarf on your head.
Ghetto is seeing a little toddler with earrings in his ear and a do-rag on his head.
Ghetto is letting your children play outside, unsupervised, in the middle of the streets while you're in the house getting your hair done.
Ghetto is plastic on all of your furniture.
Ghetto is having thousands of dollars worth of fine furniture in a $200 a month apartment.
Ghetto is having a ride that tricked out and it's worth more than your house.
Ghetto is having a ride that is tricked out and you're living at your mothers house.
Ghetto is saving cooking grease.
Ghetto is a mother and her 15 year old daughter being pregnant at the same time.
Ghetto is a mother and child clubbing together.
Ghetto is flea market shopping.
Ghetto is a mouth full of gold teeth.
Ghetto is smacking your tongue every other word.
Ghetto is wanting to fight someone over every little thing.
Ghetto is when you're constantly putting things on "your hood."

I could go on and on but I'm tired now LOL.
honey blond/yellow weave... Honey colored contacts...bedazzled "gucci" bag with the G's backwards...acrylic toenails...BIG cursive tats on your shoulder/chest/neck
Having baby hair and your 47 yrs old.

LMAO..Why did I see a lady like this earlier.
LOL!!!

I think I'm a little Bou-ghetto. I wont go out the house in my pj's but INSIDE, im walking on the back of my shoes! lol I save cooking grease, it adds flavor! lol Why you think the food at the restaurants taste so good. They probably doing that s*** too!lol

I know I hate seeing women and young girls wearing that chalky white eyeliner either right under their eyebrow or right over the lash line. UUUGHGHHHGGGG! I hate that!
LMS said:
Not having direct deposit, so you have to come in or call a million times on pay day to see if your check came in!

LOL. I shake my head all the time when i pass the Currency Exchange on payday. Then they wanna complain about the line!

But hey, they probably cany get a checking account cuz they tried to do some sort of fraud.
LMAO when I bought a new truck in 03 they did that mess. I was like wtf??????? No one said anything about a pic.
JustMe said:
remember back in the day when the car dealership would take your pic & put it on a calendar as a thanks for buying a car... or was that just where I'm from...

Snow Flower said:
Ghetto would be the new people who moved into my neighborhood posing in front of their new truck... With matching Rims and Grillz (on their teefus) Buying a vehicle does not mean photo-op is all I'm saying...
They didn't put it in the dealership, they actually mail you a dumb ass calendar with your picture on it. I think it's a Ford thing but they quit that mess, I hope lol.

Tab said:
Do they put EVERYONE pic up or only brown people? That's what I would have been looking at. lmao. So when the cops pull you over, you tell them to call so and so dealership, they have your pic posted. lol.
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
LMAO when I bought a new truck in 03 they did that mess. I was like wtf??????? No one said anything about a pic.
JustMe said:
remember back in the day when the car dealership would take your pic & put it on a calendar as a thanks for buying a car... or was that just where I'm from...

Snow Flower said:
Ghetto would be the new people who moved into my neighborhood posing in front of their new truck... With matching Rims and Grillz (on their teefus) Buying a vehicle does not mean photo-op is all I'm saying...
Honeycoated said:
LOL!!!


I know I hate seeing women and young girls wearing that chalky white eyeliner either right under their eyebrow or right over the lash line. UUUGHGHHHGGGG! I hate that!
Or that glittery eyeshadow crap they have going on. And they put it under their brows, in the corner and some have the tacky audacity to put it right underneath their eye.
where I am from it was the CHEVY dealership... LOL

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
They didn't put it in the dealership, they actually mail you a dumb ass calendar with your picture on it. I think it's a Ford thing but they quit that mess, I hope lol.

Tab said:
Do they put EVERYONE pic up or only brown people? That's what I would have been looking at. lmao. So when the cops pull you over, you tell them to call so and so dealership, they have your pic posted. lol.
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
LMAO when I bought a new truck in 03 they did that mess. I was like wtf??????? No one said anything about a pic.
JustMe said:
remember back in the day when the car dealership would take your pic & put it on a calendar as a thanks for buying a car... or was that just where I'm from...

Snow Flower said:
Ghetto would be the new people who moved into my neighborhood posing in front of their new truck... With matching Rims and Grillz (on their teefus) Buying a vehicle does not mean photo-op is all I'm saying...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

The Weeknd & Belly Cancel Their 'Jimmey Kimmel' Performance Because Of Donald Trump

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#TheWeeknd and #Canadian rapper/producer Belly reportedly cancelled their "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" performance Wednesday night (May 25) when they found out #DonaldTrump was also going to appear on the…Continue

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I said it once I'll say it again ni99as go crazy for an average light skinned chick. I seen…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Tamar Braxton Expected To Discuss "The Real" On "Braxton Family Values"
"Let this be a lesson to all you b!tches who act extra all the time, people you thought was f#cking…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
"F#ck you, you goofy a$$ b!tch. You wanted to date that thug a$$ ni99a Maino and that's what…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
"It's a sad story but I never used him 2K so I can't say I f#ck with him like that. Rest…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
"Now them lil' ni99as gon' get lazy."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Evelyn Lozada Wearing Fendi Encaged Jewel-Embellished Leather Sandals
"Nice shoes. Yo mama'nem still live in the projects though."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
6 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service