I'm on twitter and Jim Jones is twitting about what's ghetto...

Jim Jones says Whats ghetto: when your a grown ass man and your uncle is 3 years old

What is ghetto to you?

Tags: ghetto

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And, like those white folks up in the Mountains that give their babies Mountain Dew in a bottle and wondering why all of their teeth are rotten... THAT'S GHETTO.
Acrylic on the toe nails!
I SAW THIS ONE YESTERDAY... PULLING OUT A PEANUT BUTTER RAT-TAIL COMB AND COMBING YOUR HAIR IN A RESTAURANT! AND HERE I THOUGHT MAKEUP AT THE TABLE WAS BAD ETIQUETTE. I MEAN REALLY HAIR ON THE TABLE! HELLO!!
all the little boys at the playground following the 6yrs old girl with the short and Winnie the Pooh shirt tied in a knot in the back, she then stops by a pole over by the slides to make it bounce, then proceeds to do a pole dance and is good at it :-\

Your two year old can't talk but can dance his ass off.

Your auntie trying to jump the repo man for touching "her car" that she haven't paid a note for in over 6months.
Well first of all, JIM JONES IS GHETTO...that's ghetto.
I agree w/ him on that being grown and your uncle/aunt is 20 years younger than you lmao.

Ghetto is going to the store in houseshoes and PJ's with a scarf on your head.
Ghetto is seeing a little toddler with earrings in his ear and a do-rag on his head.
Ghetto is letting your children play outside, unsupervised, in the middle of the streets while you're in the house getting your hair done.
Ghetto is plastic on all of your furniture.
Ghetto is having thousands of dollars worth of fine furniture in a $200 a month apartment.
Ghetto is having a ride that tricked out and it's worth more than your house.
Ghetto is having a ride that is tricked out and you're living at your mothers house.
Ghetto is saving cooking grease.
Ghetto is a mother and her 15 year old daughter being pregnant at the same time.
Ghetto is a mother and child clubbing together.
Ghetto is flea market shopping.
Ghetto is a mouth full of gold teeth.
Ghetto is smacking your tongue every other word.
Ghetto is wanting to fight someone over every little thing.
Ghetto is when you're constantly putting things on "your hood."

I could go on and on but I'm tired now LOL.
honey blond/yellow weave... Honey colored contacts...bedazzled "gucci" bag with the G's backwards...acrylic toenails...BIG cursive tats on your shoulder/chest/neck
Having baby hair and your 47 yrs old.

LMAO..Why did I see a lady like this earlier.
LOL!!!

I think I'm a little Bou-ghetto. I wont go out the house in my pj's but INSIDE, im walking on the back of my shoes! lol I save cooking grease, it adds flavor! lol Why you think the food at the restaurants taste so good. They probably doing that s*** too!lol

I know I hate seeing women and young girls wearing that chalky white eyeliner either right under their eyebrow or right over the lash line. UUUGHGHHHGGGG! I hate that!
LMS said:
Not having direct deposit, so you have to come in or call a million times on pay day to see if your check came in!

LOL. I shake my head all the time when i pass the Currency Exchange on payday. Then they wanna complain about the line!

But hey, they probably cany get a checking account cuz they tried to do some sort of fraud.
LMAO when I bought a new truck in 03 they did that mess. I was like wtf??????? No one said anything about a pic.
JustMe said:
remember back in the day when the car dealership would take your pic & put it on a calendar as a thanks for buying a car... or was that just where I'm from...

Snow Flower said:
Ghetto would be the new people who moved into my neighborhood posing in front of their new truck... With matching Rims and Grillz (on their teefus) Buying a vehicle does not mean photo-op is all I'm saying...
They didn't put it in the dealership, they actually mail you a dumb ass calendar with your picture on it. I think it's a Ford thing but they quit that mess, I hope lol.

Tab said:
Do they put EVERYONE pic up or only brown people? That's what I would have been looking at. lmao. So when the cops pull you over, you tell them to call so and so dealership, they have your pic posted. lol.
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
LMAO when I bought a new truck in 03 they did that mess. I was like wtf??????? No one said anything about a pic.
JustMe said:
remember back in the day when the car dealership would take your pic & put it on a calendar as a thanks for buying a car... or was that just where I'm from...

Snow Flower said:
Ghetto would be the new people who moved into my neighborhood posing in front of their new truck... With matching Rims and Grillz (on their teefus) Buying a vehicle does not mean photo-op is all I'm saying...
Honeycoated said:
LOL!!!

I know I hate seeing women and young girls wearing that chalky white eyeliner either right under their eyebrow or right over the lash line. UUUGHGHHHGGGG! I hate that!
Or that glittery eyeshadow crap they have going on. And they put it under their brows, in the corner and some have the tacky audacity to put it right underneath their eye.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Please support

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey y'all I just published my first book. Please support is you can. Thanks! It is available in paperback as well as a Kindle edition.…Continue

EAZY E'S DAUGHTER IS BEYOND GORGEOUS

Started by justine mitchell in Talk Ish. Last reply by justine mitchell yesterday. 2 Replies

With the new movie "STRAIGHT…Continue

Tags: daughter, reemarkable, dre, dr, straightouttacompton

Drake Gets Tongued Down By Madonna at Coachella

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil on Tuesday. 1 Reply

LOL poor Drake...Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Beauties: Mara
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Beauties: Jasmine Sanders
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger posted a discussion

Please support

Hey y'all I just published my first book. Please support is you can. Thanks! It is available in…See More
2 hours ago
Profile IconDiamonds of Puerto Rico, Edward Oxley, A Yoshi Penny and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
4 hours ago
Melanie Quinn liked RubyWoo's event Vegas - Fight Weekend Liv On Sunday @ Marquee 5/3
4 hours ago
Profile IconMelanie Quinn, ROC. JMJ 4LA king 8. BIG DADDy and Baller Alert are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Vegas - Fight Weekend Liv On Sunday @ Marquee 5/3 at Marquee Nightclub (at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas)

May 3, 2015 at 10pm to May 4, 2015 at 5am
4 hours ago
Kèla Nuvelle updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Pembroke Pines, FL - Plies Performing Live @ Cafe Iguana Pines 4/26 at Cafe Iguana Pines

April 26, 2015 at 10pm to April 27, 2015 at 4am
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

Pembroke Pines, FL - Plies Performing Live @ Cafe Iguana Pines 4/26 at Cafe Iguana Pines

April 26, 2015 at 10pm to April 27, 2015 at 4am
5 hours ago
Elissia Selena updated their profile
7 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. liked MizCaramelVixen's blog post Ballerific Health: Don't Let the Fear of Not Being Good Enough Destroy You
7 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. shared MizCaramelVixen's blog post on Facebook
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video