I'm on twitter and Jim Jones is twitting about what's ghetto...

Jim Jones says Whats ghetto: when your a grown ass man and your uncle is 3 years old

What is ghetto to you?

Tags: ghetto

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just experienced this one and had to share..

Pulling up to the drive thru window.. Not being greeted because the gyrl at the window is patting her weave while yelling; "Imma put that in next month when I go to Black Beach! Im going to Daytona". *SMDH*
Wearing those colorful Jordans or A1's that you bought off of the side of the road.

Wearing an outfit with logo's all over it.

Wearing a fake iced out watch and it falls off while your dancing in the club.

Giving your baby a bottle with any type of red drank that you've diluted with water and their under the age of 1.

Your 5yr old knows how to "shake dance" (stripper style), but can't read a lick!
Gonna have to vote on that's just where you came from...lol

JustMe said:
remember back in the day when the car dealership would take your pic & put it on a calendar as a thanks for buying a car... or was that just where I'm from...

Snow Flower said:
Ghetto would be the new people who moved into my neighborhood posing in front of their new truck... With matching Rims and Grillz (on their teefus) Buying a vehicle does not mean photo-op is all I'm saying...
And, like those white folks up in the Mountains that give their babies Mountain Dew in a bottle and wondering why all of their teeth are rotten... THAT'S GHETTO.
Acrylic on the toe nails!
I SAW THIS ONE YESTERDAY... PULLING OUT A PEANUT BUTTER RAT-TAIL COMB AND COMBING YOUR HAIR IN A RESTAURANT! AND HERE I THOUGHT MAKEUP AT THE TABLE WAS BAD ETIQUETTE. I MEAN REALLY HAIR ON THE TABLE! HELLO!!
**DEAD**

Dangerous said:
I SAW THIS ONE YESTERDAY... PULLING OUT A PEANUT BUTTER RAT-TAIL COMB AND COMBING YOUR HAIR IN A RESTAURANT! AND HERE I THOUGHT MAKEUP AT THE TABLE WAS BAD ETIQUETTE. I MEAN REALLY HAIR ON THE TABLE! HELLO!!
all the little boys at the playground following the 6yrs old girl with the short and Winnie the Pooh shirt tied in a knot in the back, she then stops by a pole over by the slides to make it bounce, then proceeds to do a pole dance and is good at it :-\

Your two year old can't talk but can dance his ass off.

Your auntie trying to jump the repo man for touching "her car" that she haven't paid a note for in over 6months.
Hrmm, what's ghetto? *thinking*

How about when you send your child to school with no shoelaces in his damn sneaks, not wearing any socks(or socks that are too damn small/mismatched), and also when said child nose/top lip is always ashy. Wtf, do ppl have ash noses/top lips. I dont understand how that happens really. Please get these ppl some Aveeno.
Well first of all, JIM JONES IS GHETTO...that's ghetto.
I agree w/ him on that being grown and your uncle/aunt is 20 years younger than you lmao.

Ghetto is going to the store in houseshoes and PJ's with a scarf on your head.
Ghetto is seeing a little toddler with earrings in his ear and a do-rag on his head.
Ghetto is letting your children play outside, unsupervised, in the middle of the streets while you're in the house getting your hair done.
Ghetto is plastic on all of your furniture.
Ghetto is having thousands of dollars worth of fine furniture in a $200 a month apartment.
Ghetto is having a ride that tricked out and it's worth more than your house.
Ghetto is having a ride that is tricked out and you're living at your mothers house.
Ghetto is saving cooking grease.
Ghetto is a mother and her 15 year old daughter being pregnant at the same time.
Ghetto is a mother and child clubbing together.
Ghetto is flea market shopping.
Ghetto is a mouth full of gold teeth.
Ghetto is smacking your tongue every other word.
Ghetto is wanting to fight someone over every little thing.
Ghetto is when you're constantly putting things on "your hood."

I could go on and on but I'm tired now LOL.
honey blond/yellow weave... Honey colored contacts...bedazzled "gucci" bag with the G's backwards...acrylic toenails...BIG cursive tats on your shoulder/chest/neck
Having baby hair and your 47 yrs old.

LMAO..Why did I see a lady like this earlier.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Did Porsha Williams Confirm She's Dating Eagles' Lesean McCoy?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

There's been rumors circulating…Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Latest Activity

Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Messy messy..."
9 minutes ago
yan yan commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"French and his wife were seperated for like two years or so before he started dating Trina. I…"
18 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Hopefully it was Amber's idea or she was okay with this."
34 minutes ago
miss cali commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"He def dropped some gems--but I do think that he overstepped his boundaries as a friend (I…"
58 minutes ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Guess I'm not done yet. Who got next? Lol it's actually entertaining to keep it going I…"
1 hour ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Why do you keep going? I've come back 20tx. It's called there's 10 of you, 1 of me.…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Arissa that was the second time I came back but you had came back 20 times since! I'm almost…"
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Saw this yesterday. Why is he getting involved? This isn't his marriage or business. He is a…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Porsha Williams Fired From Real Housewives of Atlanta
"At least she has another show to fall back on."
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Monfret (Model)
"Those eyes!"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video