I came across this sight this morning and had to share.

whatsyuourprice.com. If anyone signs up come back and share you adventures.

Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heard about this on Today I think... Seems interesting... 
Bump....has anybody done it yet
I did it. Went out with an old man for $100. All he wanted was company for dinner. 

AllyNWonderland said:
Bump....has anybody done it yet

nope...but I did recently get an offer - lol.  I went by my friends job and her co-worker is now interested so he says he will give me 1K just to smell it

I love it!

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

nope...but I did recently get an offer - lol.  I went by my friends job and her co-worker is now interested so he says he will give me 1K just to smell it

A dude once paid my coursing for her draws... Ewwwww

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

nope...but I did recently get an offer - lol.  I went by my friends job and her co-worker is now interested so he says he will give me 1K just to smell it

I've never heard of this site, doubt I'll check it out though.  I've been trying the "sugar baby" thing for about two years off and on and it's starting to get a little weird out here.  In the beginning when I started, I found men to be a bit more polite.  Now, as the "seeking arrangement" dynamic has gotten more attention and I guess more women are trying it, I'm finding the men are getting meaner and bit more unhinged.  I've always worked (still do) and don't depend on a guy for money, it's just always been a nice way to see the city, meet new people, have great conversations, and get a few perks.  Now, I'm finding that I've been meeting guys who have these bubbling under issues and I've decided to just give up the whole thing.  I've never felt outright unsafe when out with a guy, but definitely some of them have made me feel uncomfortable and I think there are many guys who really are not into the arrangement or aren't as financially comfortable as they portray themselves to be but are trying to come up on some ass real quick and it's not worth the headache and time wasting anymore.

I have tried the Seeking Arrangement thing and it's working out quite well for me.

And yes there are a whole lot of creeps. But I got lucky.

livelife25 said:

I've never heard of this site, doubt I'll check it out though.  I've been trying the "sugar baby" thing for about two years off and on and it's starting to get a little weird out here.  In the beginning when I started, I found men to be a bit more polite.  Now, as the "seeking arrangement" dynamic has gotten more attention and I guess more women are trying it, I'm finding the men are getting meaner and bit more unhinged.  I've always worked (still do) and don't depend on a guy for money, it's just always been a nice way to see the city, meet new people, have great conversations, and get a few perks.  Now, I'm finding that I've been meeting guys who have these bubbling under issues and I've decided to just give up the whole thing.  I've never felt outright unsafe when out with a guy, but definitely some of them have made me feel uncomfortable and I think there are many guys who really are not into the arrangement or aren't as financially comfortable as they portray themselves to be but are trying to come up on some ass real quick and it's not worth the headache and time wasting anymore.

HA. Let me go see what this is about.

The only thing I've done close to this is set up a fake email, then placed an ad on Craigslist saying I needed a man who could solve my derivatives for X coz I love a smart man who can romance my brain. An hour later I got emails asking for problems, and one wanted to chat. I used a cut off body pic I took on photobooth, and a thermal one. I got online acted like my cam wouldn't work and talked. They all sent money to my paypal. There are some weirdos out there LOL

+1

Princessa said:

I love it!

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

nope...but I did recently get an offer - lol.  I went by my friends job and her co-worker is now interested so he says he will give me 1K just to smell it

That sounds horrible :-( and with my luck, I'd be the one to end up on the news for coming up missing smh 

Lisa Anne said:
I was on there for a about a month and maybe it's just my area but every creep that was interested was just looking for a $25 whore.  Never went on date cause most were disgusting and like I said they wanted olive garden and a screw. -shudder- I was also on their sister site SA and had better luck but sadly nothing stuck. Both pot guys were flakey, not to mention the daily battle of many hooker lookers. So i got tired and stopped searching. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 47 minutes ago. 6 Replies

And conversely, for the men...…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by CrownRoyal yesterday. 9 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop yesterday. 4 Replies

Hmm matching cars...But not so…Continue

Mardi Gras

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 7 Replies

Is anyone going??? My travel buddy just bailed on me and I'm miffed. I would like to link up with other fun people if possible. Flying out of Atl on Mon night so I am settled by Fat Tuesday on Feb…Continue

Latest Activity

Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"I by no means codon bad behavior when you're an adult. He have to make better choices in life…"
6 minutes ago
Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"I think we ignore the effect these sports have on human nature. The impact that's done to…"
10 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland and Sean are now friends
43 minutes ago
Profile IconNoelle Owens, Mario Flack, ROC. JMJ 4LA king 8. BIG DADDy and 5 more joined Baller Alert.com
46 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex
"Boyyyyyyyyyy that's 2 ppl wanting a death threat..."
47 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
47 minutes ago
Call Me President commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin (Model)
"Gorgeous man, no doubt.....but that laying on the beach pic......what's up w/ his right arm?…"
53 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Nichelle Torres's blog post Richard Sherman On Baby Watch - blogged by: @ChellieBonita
"Theyve been together for a minute, she's a sweet girl. Would love to see him put a ring on it…"
54 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Masani Musa's blog post Tough Love: Kyle From Jagged Edge Arrested For Shoving Engagement Ring Down Fiance's Throat by @Masani_Musa
"Lmao @sean... But I'm sure this isn't the first time he hit her... They were arguing…"
56 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's blog post Marshawn Lynch Finally Talks to the Media...and It Is Amazing
1 hour ago
V commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"Cry me a m-f-ing river. Stop whining and complaining. Admit that you have a problem and go into…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video