I met this baller last summer-he's good looking, funny as hell, respectful, and paid (he's in the MLB). We kicked it for about 3 months until he left the country to go home when the season ended-it was nothing serious, I never liked the dude, but I enjoyed hanging out with him and the perks ($$$$) that came with it. The only "issue" I had was that the sex was just okay to me, and the way he spoke to me in bed made me wanna laugh straight in his fucking face but that's besides the point, lol. The only time it was whack was the last time we hung out before he left; he was doing all the wrong moves and asking me all these awkward ass questions trying to be sexy while we were f****** and with his accent, there is no way in hell anything that comes out of his mouth is gonna turn me on lol. So after he left, I never really gave him a second thought. Well, I woke up the other morning to a few missed calls from him, I texted him back asking what was up, he didn't respond, so I kept it moving. Then 2 nights ago, I was out with a guy I'm talking to now and my cell started ringing-I checked my purse, it was the baller again. I politely excused myself and went into the lobby and called him back. We talked for a few, he told me he just got back in the US for Spring Training and that he couldn't wait to see me when he got here in 2 months. After I hung up, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was gonna do and was confused as hell. I was kind of excited he called, I won't front, but I don't know if I want to start kicking it with the baller again to see what's up ($$$/tickets/etc..) and have some just okay sex again, or if I should just keep it moving since I wasn't that into it before. Have any of you ladies been in this position? Even if you haven't, what would YOU do?     

Views: 523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lmao I'm sorry but that was funny... Other than his sex being boring why didn't you like him? I say go for it you might end up liking him or his pockets even more lol

I say keep all your options while you pursue him. He is only thinking about you because he is back in the U.S.

Other than the sex what's wrong with him?

There's nothing wrong with him besides that, that's the thing! It's just me-it takes a lot for me to feel someone. 

Moving In Silence said:

Other than the sex what's wrong with him?

@Nala & Bri yeah there's no reason I don't like him I just don't lol I know girls would be bending over for a chance with him but I'm just not like that lol I guess I'm heartless to be real with you. But yeah I have been entertaining the fact of kicking it with him just to benefit ($$$) from it and have fun again lol I'm glad you ladies agree with me :)  

Brii said:
Lmao I'm sorry but that was funny... Other than his sex being boring why didn't you like him? I say go for it you might end up liking him or his pockets even more lol
Well as long as you're having fun ($$$) I'm with you lol

MissMidwest said:
@Nala & Bri yeah there's no reason I don't like him I just don't lol I know girls would be bending over for a chance with him but I'm just not like that lol I guess I'm heartless to be real with you. But yeah I have been entertaining the fact of kicking it with him just to benefit ($$$) from it and have fun again lol I'm glad you ladies agree with me :)  

Brii said:

Oh the mlb player???Heeeeeeey lol.

Lol yes girl! Him!

Lovelymeeh said:

Oh the mlb player???Heeeeeeey lol.

Girl its just sex! From how it sounds you have a good fish on the line. Make him feel like he's f****** you like you've never been f***** before. The man isn't asking you to marry him. Just get what you can from him and see whats what. I dont think i've ever dissed a guy over wack sex lol now if he was stingy and wanted everything for nothing then hell no. But as long as he's spending then go for it.

+1, I have not another word to add.

tru2this said:

Girl its just sex! From how it sounds you have a good fish on the line. Make him feel like he's f****** you like you've never been f***** before. The man isn't asking you to marry him. Just get what you can from him and see whats what. I dont think i've ever dissed a guy over wack sex lol now if he was stingy and wanted everything for nothing then hell no. But as long as he's spending then go for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

The Weeknd & Belly Cancel Their 'Jimmey Kimmel' Performance Because Of Donald Trump

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#TheWeeknd and #Canadian rapper/producer Belly reportedly cancelled their "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" performance Wednesday night (May 25) when they found out #DonaldTrump was also going to appear on the…Continue

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I said it once I'll say it again ni99as go crazy for an average light skinned chick. I seen…"
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Tamar Braxton Expected To Discuss "The Real" On "Braxton Family Values"
"Let this be a lesson to all you b!tches who act extra all the time, people you thought was f#cking…"
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
"F#ck you, you goofy a$$ b!tch. You wanted to date that thug a$$ ni99a Maino and that's what…"
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
"It's a sad story but I never used him 2K so I can't say I f#ck with him like that. Rest…"
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
"Now them lil' ni99as gon' get lazy."
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Evelyn Lozada Wearing Fendi Encaged Jewel-Embellished Leather Sandals
"Nice shoes. Yo mama'nem still live in the projects though."
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
12 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
12 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service