I met this baller last summer-he's good looking, funny as hell, respectful, and paid (he's in the MLB). We kicked it for about 3 months until he left the country to go home when the season ended-it was nothing serious, I never liked the dude, but I enjoyed hanging out with him and the perks ($$$$) that came with it. The only "issue" I had was that the sex was just okay to me, and the way he spoke to me in bed made me wanna laugh straight in his fucking face but that's besides the point, lol. The only time it was whack was the last time we hung out before he left; he was doing all the wrong moves and asking me all these awkward ass questions trying to be sexy while we were f****** and with his accent, there is no way in hell anything that comes out of his mouth is gonna turn me on lol. So after he left, I never really gave him a second thought. Well, I woke up the other morning to a few missed calls from him, I texted him back asking what was up, he didn't respond, so I kept it moving. Then 2 nights ago, I was out with a guy I'm talking to now and my cell started ringing-I checked my purse, it was the baller again. I politely excused myself and went into the lobby and called him back. We talked for a few, he told me he just got back in the US for Spring Training and that he couldn't wait to see me when he got here in 2 months. After I hung up, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was gonna do and was confused as hell. I was kind of excited he called, I won't front, but I don't know if I want to start kicking it with the baller again to see what's up ($$$/tickets/etc..) and have some just okay sex again, or if I should just keep it moving since I wasn't that into it before. Have any of you ladies been in this position? Even if you haven't, what would YOU do?     

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lmao I'm sorry but that was funny... Other than his sex being boring why didn't you like him? I say go for it you might end up liking him or his pockets even more lol

I say keep all your options while you pursue him. He is only thinking about you because he is back in the U.S.

Other than the sex what's wrong with him?

There's nothing wrong with him besides that, that's the thing! It's just me-it takes a lot for me to feel someone. 

Moving In Silence said:

Other than the sex what's wrong with him?

@Nala & Bri yeah there's no reason I don't like him I just don't lol I know girls would be bending over for a chance with him but I'm just not like that lol I guess I'm heartless to be real with you. But yeah I have been entertaining the fact of kicking it with him just to benefit ($$$) from it and have fun again lol I'm glad you ladies agree with me :)  

Brii said:
Lmao I'm sorry but that was funny... Other than his sex being boring why didn't you like him? I say go for it you might end up liking him or his pockets even more lol
Well as long as you're having fun ($$$) I'm with you lol

MissMidwest said:
@Nala & Bri yeah there's no reason I don't like him I just don't lol I know girls would be bending over for a chance with him but I'm just not like that lol I guess I'm heartless to be real with you. But yeah I have been entertaining the fact of kicking it with him just to benefit ($$$) from it and have fun again lol I'm glad you ladies agree with me :)  

Brii said:
Lmao I'm sorry but that was funny... Other than his sex being boring why didn't you like him? I say go for it you might end up liking him or his pockets even more lol

Oh the mlb player???Heeeeeeey lol.

Lol yes girl! Him!

Lovelymeeh said:

Oh the mlb player???Heeeeeeey lol.

Girl its just sex! From how it sounds you have a good fish on the line. Make him feel like he's f****** you like you've never been f***** before. The man isn't asking you to marry him. Just get what you can from him and see whats what. I dont think i've ever dissed a guy over wack sex lol now if he was stingy and wanted everything for nothing then hell no. But as long as he's spending then go for it.

+1, I have not another word to add.

tru2this said:

Girl its just sex! From how it sounds you have a good fish on the line. Make him feel like he's f****** you like you've never been f***** before. The man isn't asking you to marry him. Just get what you can from him and see whats what. I dont think i've ever dissed a guy over wack sex lol now if he was stingy and wanted everything for nothing then hell no. But as long as he's spending then go for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
1 hour ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 events were featured
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"The Knicks (and Jets) are always acquiring players who are past their prime. Ok, so we'll just…"
6 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Blac Chyna Wearing House of CB 'Blanca' Nude Shimmer Chiffon Dress and Yeezy 2 Clear Heels
"ummmm no. I wish she (and the rest of the K's) would just have a seat somewhere."
6 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
14 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Bringing that NYC Culture Back to Power in the Game!!!!!!!!"
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service