I met this baller last summer-he's good looking, funny as hell, respectful, and paid (he's in the MLB). We kicked it for about 3 months until he left the country to go home when the season ended-it was nothing serious, I never liked the dude, but I enjoyed hanging out with him and the perks ($$$$) that came with it. The only "issue" I had was that the sex was just okay to me, and the way he spoke to me in bed made me wanna laugh straight in his fucking face but that's besides the point, lol. The only time it was whack was the last time we hung out before he left; he was doing all the wrong moves and asking me all these awkward ass questions trying to be sexy while we were f****** and with his accent, there is no way in hell anything that comes out of his mouth is gonna turn me on lol. So after he left, I never really gave him a second thought. Well, I woke up the other morning to a few missed calls from him, I texted him back asking what was up, he didn't respond, so I kept it moving. Then 2 nights ago, I was out with a guy I'm talking to now and my cell started ringing-I checked my purse, it was the baller again. I politely excused myself and went into the lobby and called him back. We talked for a few, he told me he just got back in the US for Spring Training and that he couldn't wait to see me when he got here in 2 months. After I hung up, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was gonna do and was confused as hell. I was kind of excited he called, I won't front, but I don't know if I want to start kicking it with the baller again to see what's up ($$$/tickets/etc..) and have some just okay sex again, or if I should just keep it moving since I wasn't that into it before. Have any of you ladies been in this position? Even if you haven't, what would YOU do?     

Tags: $$$, Athletes

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lmao I'm sorry but that was funny... Other than his sex being boring why didn't you like him? I say go for it you might end up liking him or his pockets even more lol

I say keep all your options while you pursue him. He is only thinking about you because he is back in the U.S.

Other than the sex what's wrong with him?

There's nothing wrong with him besides that, that's the thing! It's just me-it takes a lot for me to feel someone. 

Moving In Silence said:

Other than the sex what's wrong with him?

@Nala & Bri yeah there's no reason I don't like him I just don't lol I know girls would be bending over for a chance with him but I'm just not like that lol I guess I'm heartless to be real with you. But yeah I have been entertaining the fact of kicking it with him just to benefit ($$$) from it and have fun again lol I'm glad you ladies agree with me :)  

Brii said:
Lmao I'm sorry but that was funny... Other than his sex being boring why didn't you like him? I say go for it you might end up liking him or his pockets even more lol
Well as long as you're having fun ($$$) I'm with you lol

MissMidwest said:
@Nala & Bri yeah there's no reason I don't like him I just don't lol I know girls would be bending over for a chance with him but I'm just not like that lol I guess I'm heartless to be real with you. But yeah I have been entertaining the fact of kicking it with him just to benefit ($$$) from it and have fun again lol I'm glad you ladies agree with me :)  

Brii said:

Oh the mlb player???Heeeeeeey lol.

Lol yes girl! Him!

Lovelymeeh said:

Oh the mlb player???Heeeeeeey lol.

Girl its just sex! From how it sounds you have a good fish on the line. Make him feel like he's f****** you like you've never been f***** before. The man isn't asking you to marry him. Just get what you can from him and see whats what. I dont think i've ever dissed a guy over wack sex lol now if he was stingy and wanted everything for nothing then hell no. But as long as he's spending then go for it.

+1, I have not another word to add.

tru2this said:

Girl its just sex! From how it sounds you have a good fish on the line. Make him feel like he's f****** you like you've never been f***** before. The man isn't asking you to marry him. Just get what you can from him and see whats what. I dont think i've ever dissed a guy over wack sex lol now if he was stingy and wanted everything for nothing then hell no. But as long as he's spending then go for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Is this photo real?

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

I keep reading something opposite of what this pic is showing.

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 7 hours ago. 8 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skylas the limit 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 17 hours ago. 54 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"Chile....almost got nervous for a minute."
21 minutes ago
onjillica liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Brandy Norwood's Watch What Happens Live Fendi Interccio Pattern Leather Jacket, Fendi Printed Silk Tapered Pants, and Giuseppe Sandals
45 minutes ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This makes me so sad that he's been seen w chicks. Wow. He was my dream dude."
6 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This really took me by surprise they have been together since his days at NC State. At least there…"
6 hours ago
Ginger McKenna replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Is this photo real?
"Ûber fake but a girl can dream."
6 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"Hope the brothers gets a black woman next time"
7 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Looks Of The Day: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & More
"Ya'll worried about jeans im worried about spending my summer looking at bishes walk around in…"
7 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"I saw a pic of her and she looked like the scream mask. But they seem pretty young to be married…"
7 hours ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"I didnt find her bitter. Just real. Its easier to get along with a rich man more then a poor one.…"
7 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Does Being A "Day 1 Chick" Come With Any Benefits?
"@smitty A lot of the successful men I know did not become successful until they hit thier late…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video