At what age should you stop subscribing to the notion of finding a "baller"? Unfortunately, age plays a large factor in what you get from a man and for how long. No one wants to end up as the  beautiful, 30 something year old woman still looking for Superman in the club. At what age should we cash in our chips for a " regular joe" if we can't lock down a baller? 

Let's be realistic. Most men love Evelyn Lozado but, if given the opportunity, they're going after her daughter, Shaniece. No matter how pretty/successful/well put together you are, young p**** is king in the realm of "ballerdom" [For example: Pilar vs. "that mattress on the floor" chick]. Give me an age.

P.S. I ask this because a good friend of mine gave up her boyfriend of 7 years for an NFL player that has now dumped her. Now, the boyfriend of 7 years loves her, took care of her, made sure she didn't work and paid all of the bills (I believe he works as an engineer for Boeing). Yet, she doesn't want to go back to him; she still wants to find a baller and is now pushing 31 years old. I think she should cash out and marry the man of 7 years who, may not be famous but, is six figures and takes care of the household.

Tags: Too, age, baller, ballete, cash, cob, no, old, one, out, More…p****, too, wants, web, young

Views: 874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed MUNGE. I want the exact same things...except I want a BMW ;) and I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. If you ask me, your friend is idealizing a lifestyle that she isn't fully informed about. I'd rather have an executive that comes home to me every night in place of an athelete that gets it in in every city while im sitting home alone looking like boo boo the fool. Your friends wants WAYYY to much. 

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

mine too...that's a ll I want... a mercedes, min 2500 square foot house, a few purses and shoes every now and then, a few vacations a yr, and Im happy.  If I get more, fine by me.   As long as he isn't spending everything her brings in, we good.

I don't think it's an age, since Im kinda on the older side (and I still have young dudes checking for me Tone) I think its more about what you're actually doing with yourself. If you're 35 and findig your baller is your "job", something has to give.  I also think it depends on how long you've been searching. If youre 30 and you've been searching since 18/19, its prolly not going to happen for you - but thats mu opinion.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

That engineer at Boeing is a baller in my books (6 figures did you say???). That engineer is 'SOLID and a true baller'. Not everyone wants a 'sports' baller.

Your friend wanted a baller from a certain environment that fuels excitement (sports and entertainment ballers will provide that, but the culture of disrespect and infidelity are not worth it). There is no age really, we will always need money and there is always someone willing to provide. You just have to find the right person and be willing to expand your definition of what a baller is.

You don't look a day older then 24

lady in red said:

when did 30 become the age women get put out to pasture, im turning 31 this year, as i guess according to this, imma be alone from here on out :(

Oh. My mom is having a destination wedding next month (Memorial Day weekend) to a millionaire. She's 53 (and he's the same age or a year older if I'm not mistaken).

She is too old to get approached by athletes, but she's been asked out by coaches, lol.

You really can't say WHEN is a good time to stop looking for what you want. You do need to do an honest self assessment of yourself (your looks, your reputation, your intelligence, your demeanor, your dating history) and realize that if you've got it, you've got it, and you can still pull despite your age. If you aint never had a baller, and you're in your 30s or 40s, chances are, you probably won't be getting one, ever. If you've had them, but really have nothing to show for it besides some purses and some used condoms, then you're just not the type that those type of men see as marriage material, but feel free to continue to stop by the hotel for sex. And hang it up.

I just wanted to clarify that she didn't spend 53 years chasing ballers. She's not like that, she doesn't chase men or money. She was married, had kids, then divorced, and just wanted a good man. And she found that in her fiance. The money and lifestyle is a bonus.

I think it depends on what u look like
I dont think theres an age limit. In my opinion evelyn looks better than her daughter. Men will go after anything with thighs and a h*** in between so its just up to the woman to decide when shes had enough of waiting around. But yeah your friend is trippin, dude deff sounds like a baller to me.

it seems like NeNe came up (from RHOA) She got ol' John now showering her with gifts

Her insecurities are holding her in this state of mind, it looks like she needs to validate herself through baller as it would make her special.

There is no age limits to pursue your goals whatever they might be, however it's better to be true to yourself and see what are the real reasons behind your desires. 

Hell, I don't know her! It ain't shady for me. What's his contact info?! lol

BabyBallerCheeks said:

I think the engineer is a baller too! Hell, if I was shady I would date him my damn self. He's cute, has incredible amounts of swag and doesn't want his woman to work. I think she is crazy for not wanting him but, a lot of her girlfriends are wives/girlfriends/"baby mamas" of athletes. I think she just wants to fit in.

As far as age and searching for a baller (in terms of rappers and athletes), I think 35 is the age where you need to find a great guy with comfortable money and forget about "dat life". None of us are Jackie O (who, by the way, had her own fame and money and well, money begets money). Men over 40 who are single or not and rich date young women 30, possibly 35, and under. At 40, you may find a regular joe to take care of you but besides that...they are not buying it.

+1

PlaneJaneLane said:

Agreed MUNGE. I want the exact same things...except I want a BMW ;) and I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. If you ask me, your friend is idealizing a lifestyle that she isn't fully informed about. I'd rather have an executive that comes home to me every night in place of an athelete that gets it in in every city while im sitting home alone looking like boo boo the fool. Your friends wants WAYYY to much. 

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

mine too...that's a ll I want... a mercedes, min 2500 square foot house, a few purses and shoes every now and then, a few vacations a yr, and Im happy.  If I get more, fine by me.   As long as he isn't spending everything her brings in, we good.

I don't think it's an age, since Im kinda on the older side (and I still have young dudes checking for me Tone) I think its more about what you're actually doing with yourself. If you're 35 and findig your baller is your "job", something has to give.  I also think it depends on how long you've been searching. If youre 30 and you've been searching since 18/19, its prolly not going to happen for you - but thats mu opinion.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

That engineer at Boeing is a baller in my books (6 figures did you say???). That engineer is 'SOLID and a true baller'. Not everyone wants a 'sports' baller.

Your friend wanted a baller from a certain environment that fuels excitement (sports and entertainment ballers will provide that, but the culture of disrespect and infidelity are not worth it). There is no age really, we will always need money and there is always someone willing to provide. You just have to find the right person and be willing to expand your definition of what a baller is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Latest Activity

Brazil commented on RubyWoo's blog post Redskins Name Kirk Cousins Starting Quarterback Over RG3, Teammates Couldn't Be Happier - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"^^I hope not!!"
17 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 5 events were featured
1 hour ago
Nicole liked CrisdaCat's blog post Three Things To Do Before Summer Is Over - Blogged by @CrisdaCat
3 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Is Idris Too Street To Play James Bond? Writer Says So
"@Sean My sentiments exactly"
3 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva liked Asimplebijou's discussion VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch
3 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Lauren Flanigan's blog post Ballerific Health: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
4 hours ago
Selena commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rihanna Wearing Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall 2015 Pink Off The Shoulder Mini Dress and Christian Louboutin Pumps For RiRi By Rihanna Fragrance Unveiling
"She looks good and I love the hair."
5 hours ago
London Lui commented on Eleven8's blog post Master P's Wife Fears She Is Soon To Be Homeless
"Ooh wee-Romeo looks just like his mama."
6 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Is Idris Too Street To Play James Bond? Writer Says So
"Replace street with black"
6 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Master P's Wife Fears She Is Soon To Be Homeless
"She is a stay at home mom. That child support should help her get on her feet hopefully."
6 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Master P's Wife Fears She Is Soon To Be Homeless
"I don't understand this case at all. This has been going on for years. She's been with…"
7 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video