At what age should you stop subscribing to the notion of finding a "baller"? Unfortunately, age plays a large factor in what you get from a man and for how long. No one wants to end up as the  beautiful, 30 something year old woman still looking for Superman in the club. At what age should we cash in our chips for a " regular joe" if we can't lock down a baller? 

Let's be realistic. Most men love Evelyn Lozado but, if given the opportunity, they're going after her daughter, Shaniece. No matter how pretty/successful/well put together you are, young p**** is king in the realm of "ballerdom" [For example: Pilar vs. "that mattress on the floor" chick]. Give me an age.

P.S. I ask this because a good friend of mine gave up her boyfriend of 7 years for an NFL player that has now dumped her. Now, the boyfriend of 7 years loves her, took care of her, made sure she didn't work and paid all of the bills (I believe he works as an engineer for Boeing). Yet, she doesn't want to go back to him; she still wants to find a baller and is now pushing 31 years old. I think she should cash out and marry the man of 7 years who, may not be famous but, is six figures and takes care of the household.

Tags: Too, age, baller, ballete, cash, cob, no, old, one, out, More…p****, too, wants, web, young

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Her insecurities are holding her in this state of mind, it looks like she needs to validate herself through baller as it would make her special.

There is no age limits to pursue your goals whatever they might be, however it's better to be true to yourself and see what are the real reasons behind your desires. 

Hell, I don't know her! It ain't shady for me. What's his contact info?! lol

BabyBallerCheeks said:

I think the engineer is a baller too! Hell, if I was shady I would date him my damn self. He's cute, has incredible amounts of swag and doesn't want his woman to work. I think she is crazy for not wanting him but, a lot of her girlfriends are wives/girlfriends/"baby mamas" of athletes. I think she just wants to fit in.

As far as age and searching for a baller (in terms of rappers and athletes), I think 35 is the age where you need to find a great guy with comfortable money and forget about "dat life". None of us are Jackie O (who, by the way, had her own fame and money and well, money begets money). Men over 40 who are single or not and rich date young women 30, possibly 35, and under. At 40, you may find a regular joe to take care of you but besides that...they are not buying it.

+1

PlaneJaneLane said:

Agreed MUNGE. I want the exact same things...except I want a BMW ;) and I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. If you ask me, your friend is idealizing a lifestyle that she isn't fully informed about. I'd rather have an executive that comes home to me every night in place of an athelete that gets it in in every city while im sitting home alone looking like boo boo the fool. Your friends wants WAYYY to much. 

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

mine too...that's a ll I want... a mercedes, min 2500 square foot house, a few purses and shoes every now and then, a few vacations a yr, and Im happy.  If I get more, fine by me.   As long as he isn't spending everything her brings in, we good.

I don't think it's an age, since Im kinda on the older side (and I still have young dudes checking for me Tone) I think its more about what you're actually doing with yourself. If you're 35 and findig your baller is your "job", something has to give.  I also think it depends on how long you've been searching. If youre 30 and you've been searching since 18/19, its prolly not going to happen for you - but thats mu opinion.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

That engineer at Boeing is a baller in my books (6 figures did you say???). That engineer is 'SOLID and a true baller'. Not everyone wants a 'sports' baller.

Your friend wanted a baller from a certain environment that fuels excitement (sports and entertainment ballers will provide that, but the culture of disrespect and infidelity are not worth it). There is no age really, we will always need money and there is always someone willing to provide. You just have to find the right person and be willing to expand your definition of what a baller is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 6 hours ago. 11 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 15 hours ago. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 16 hours ago. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 17 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

Latest Activity

Charlene commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"connections pay you a lot more than education so silly."
5 hours ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"lmao @ "assorted chocolates""
6 hours ago
JustMe replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"She can't say s*** about Joseline anymore..."
6 hours ago
BriJa might attend Eleven8's event
Thumbnail

MIA - Young Jeezy & Kenyon Martin @ Bamboo 4/20 at Bamboo Miami

April 20, 2014 at 10pm to April 21, 2014 at 5am
7 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"WOW! That clip on WSHH got 18mil hits"
8 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"There are women out there with issues who can't have children, but women like this keep…"
8 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"Dwmn everybody mad these days, why we so mad? I hope she files some charges. His wife is a cute…"
8 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Bruh give me this job! I'll have his groupies lined up like assorted chocolates."
8 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"blk folk misbehavin badly lol"
8 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez In Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Boots
8 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"I believe that woman. If Mike doesn't want trouble, he should not be messing with side chicks…"
8 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"@Eleven CPS will be watching that newborn. I highly doubt that she'll retain custody with her…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video