At what age should you stop subscribing to the notion of finding a "baller"? Unfortunately, age plays a large factor in what you get from a man and for how long. No one wants to end up as the  beautiful, 30 something year old woman still looking for Superman in the club. At what age should we cash in our chips for a " regular joe" if we can't lock down a baller? 

Let's be realistic. Most men love Evelyn Lozado but, if given the opportunity, they're going after her daughter, Shaniece. No matter how pretty/successful/well put together you are, young p**** is king in the realm of "ballerdom" [For example: Pilar vs. "that mattress on the floor" chick]. Give me an age.

P.S. I ask this because a good friend of mine gave up her boyfriend of 7 years for an NFL player that has now dumped her. Now, the boyfriend of 7 years loves her, took care of her, made sure she didn't work and paid all of the bills (I believe he works as an engineer for Boeing). Yet, she doesn't want to go back to him; she still wants to find a baller and is now pushing 31 years old. I think she should cash out and marry the man of 7 years who, may not be famous but, is six figures and takes care of the household.

Tags: Too, age, baller, ballete, cash, cob, no, old, one, out, More…p****, too, wants, web, young

Views: 849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Her insecurities are holding her in this state of mind, it looks like she needs to validate herself through baller as it would make her special.

There is no age limits to pursue your goals whatever they might be, however it's better to be true to yourself and see what are the real reasons behind your desires. 

Hell, I don't know her! It ain't shady for me. What's his contact info?! lol

BabyBallerCheeks said:

I think the engineer is a baller too! Hell, if I was shady I would date him my damn self. He's cute, has incredible amounts of swag and doesn't want his woman to work. I think she is crazy for not wanting him but, a lot of her girlfriends are wives/girlfriends/"baby mamas" of athletes. I think she just wants to fit in.

As far as age and searching for a baller (in terms of rappers and athletes), I think 35 is the age where you need to find a great guy with comfortable money and forget about "dat life". None of us are Jackie O (who, by the way, had her own fame and money and well, money begets money). Men over 40 who are single or not and rich date young women 30, possibly 35, and under. At 40, you may find a regular joe to take care of you but besides that...they are not buying it.

+1

PlaneJaneLane said:

Agreed MUNGE. I want the exact same things...except I want a BMW ;) and I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. If you ask me, your friend is idealizing a lifestyle that she isn't fully informed about. I'd rather have an executive that comes home to me every night in place of an athelete that gets it in in every city while im sitting home alone looking like boo boo the fool. Your friends wants WAYYY to much. 

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

mine too...that's a ll I want... a mercedes, min 2500 square foot house, a few purses and shoes every now and then, a few vacations a yr, and Im happy.  If I get more, fine by me.   As long as he isn't spending everything her brings in, we good.

I don't think it's an age, since Im kinda on the older side (and I still have young dudes checking for me Tone) I think its more about what you're actually doing with yourself. If you're 35 and findig your baller is your "job", something has to give.  I also think it depends on how long you've been searching. If youre 30 and you've been searching since 18/19, its prolly not going to happen for you - but thats mu opinion.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

That engineer at Boeing is a baller in my books (6 figures did you say???). That engineer is 'SOLID and a true baller'. Not everyone wants a 'sports' baller.

Your friend wanted a baller from a certain environment that fuels excitement (sports and entertainment ballers will provide that, but the culture of disrespect and infidelity are not worth it). There is no age really, we will always need money and there is always someone willing to provide. You just have to find the right person and be willing to expand your definition of what a baller is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ruby woo I need to ask you something

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 1 hour ago. 20 Replies

Do you date black men?

Air Algérie Plane Goes Missing, Crashed in Mali

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Wow, this is the third plane…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo and Tone © are now friends
57 minutes ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"Who's mama was that screaming in the background though? Lol!"
1 hour ago
My Three Beats commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"Congrats. When Vernon Davis finally proposes to the mother of his children I'll be on my death…"
1 hour ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Zoe Saldana Wearing Valentino Resort 2015 Monkey Print Chiffon Gown For UK Premiere of ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’
"Yasssss Zoey!! Beautiful, princess-y, fab-pregnancy glow on blast. I'm convinced that someone…"
1 hour ago
V liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Zoe Saldana Wearing Valentino Resort 2015 Monkey Print Chiffon Gown For UK Premiere of ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’
1 hour ago
Tone © replied to Tone ©'s discussion Ruby woo I need to ask you something
". Why do you guys hold the MacBook thing Against me? "
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Profile IconDavaun, nakima bynum, Bardette Coleman and 4 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video