just started on here and i am looking to add some people and talk :)

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im right here

I'm ready.
Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol

LMAO @ Dolla. And I think there are some lurking ballers

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

@nanlove umm i know this is not match.com sweetie. i clearly saw myself type in balleralert.com!!!!!

im just looking for ppl on here to talk to, read blogs and stuff.

thank you!

 



Still Pretty V said:

Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol
dang all females?? oh well. ill use this site to post any modeling photos on. but if any wants to have a mini convo hit me up. :)
thnaks


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

*blowing kisses* lol

NalaLOVE said:

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by QueenofMithrone 9 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

I found me a baller,but I want another one!

Started by QueenofMithrone in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

I said I would post when I found me a baller, but I'm still not satisfied. So I found me baller, but I want more on my team. I found me one who breaks bread just for spending time with him... Turns…Continue

Blocked?

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley Jena' 21 hours ago. 3 Replies

Would you be offended if someone blocked you on social media especially if you'd never had cross words with them? I will be the first to admit I make use of the block feature often but only if I feel…Continue

Man Walks Woman on Dog Leash Through Staten Island Mall

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 1 Reply

Via NY Daily News:She heeled by…Continue

Latest Activity

TheBuzzWithB posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
TheBuzzWithB's blog post was featured
10 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
12 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
20 minutes ago
OfficialGroupie's blog post was featured

The BA Academy: The "Roster" Groupie

What is a “roster” groupie? According to OfficialGroupie, a roster groupie is a woman who has been…See More
2 hours ago
Amber McQueen commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent Suing Rick Ross For Leaking His Own Sex Tape
"Was this a private tape?"
7 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
7 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
7 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
7 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
8 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video