just started on here and i am looking to add some people and talk :)

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im right here

I'm ready.
Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol

LMAO @ Dolla. And I think there are some lurking ballers

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

@nanlove umm i know this is not match.com sweetie. i clearly saw myself type in balleralert.com!!!!!

im just looking for ppl on here to talk to, read blogs and stuff.

thank you!

 



Still Pretty V said:

Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol
dang all females?? oh well. ill use this site to post any modeling photos on. but if any wants to have a mini convo hit me up. :)
thnaks


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

*blowing kisses* lol

NalaLOVE said:

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Is this photo real?

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

I keep reading something opposite of what this pic is showing.

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 7 hours ago. 8 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skylas the limit 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 17 hours ago. 54 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"Chile....almost got nervous for a minute."
22 minutes ago
onjillica liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Brandy Norwood's Watch What Happens Live Fendi Interccio Pattern Leather Jacket, Fendi Printed Silk Tapered Pants, and Giuseppe Sandals
46 minutes ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This makes me so sad that he's been seen w chicks. Wow. He was my dream dude."
6 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This really took me by surprise they have been together since his days at NC State. At least there…"
6 hours ago
Ginger McKenna replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Is this photo real?
"Ûber fake but a girl can dream."
6 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"Hope the brothers gets a black woman next time"
7 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Looks Of The Day: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & More
"Ya'll worried about jeans im worried about spending my summer looking at bishes walk around in…"
7 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"I saw a pic of her and she looked like the scream mask. But they seem pretty young to be married…"
7 hours ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"I didnt find her bitter. Just real. Its easier to get along with a rich man more then a poor one.…"
7 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Does Being A "Day 1 Chick" Come With Any Benefits?
"@smitty A lot of the successful men I know did not become successful until they hit thier late…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video