just started on here and i am looking to add some people and talk :)

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im right here

I'm ready.
Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol

LMAO @ Dolla. And I think there are some lurking ballers

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

@nanlove umm i know this is not match.com sweetie. i clearly saw myself type in balleralert.com!!!!!

im just looking for ppl on here to talk to, read blogs and stuff.

thank you!

Still Pretty V said:

Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol
dang all females?? oh well. ill use this site to post any modeling photos on. but if any wants to have a mini convo hit me up. :)
thnaks

I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:

I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

*blowing kisses* lol

NalaLOVE said:

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:

NalaLOVE said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Burger King Adds Hot Dogs to the Menu

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

In any business, it's always about staying ahead of the competition. Now #BurgerKing introduces a new menu item to the mix. The franchise has permanently added grilled hot dogs to its menu.The new…Continue

Protestors Organizing Anti-Beyoncé Rally Outside NFL Headquarters In NYC

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 17 hours ago. 1 Reply

It appears that #Beyonce's pro-black stance at #SuperBowl 50 is p****** off an awful lot of white people, including former New York Mayor Rudy Giulani, who said he "thought that it was really…Continue

Toronto City Councillor Wants Canadian Government To Investigate Beyoncé's Ties To The Black Panthers

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

Beyoncé's #Formation World Tour is scheduled to make a stop in #Drake's hometown of Toronto at the Rogers Centre on May 25, but one Toronto councillor apparently wants the singer banned from entering…Continue

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Christina Milian Wearing Sck The Label's Flex Crop Top and Sia Cargo Pants
"She looks gorgeous and that look is hot!"
28 minutes ago
Fiyah Baby commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post 20 Y.O. Accused of Shooting and Decapitating Grandparents in Oklahoma City - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"That is just demonic. Wow."
42 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Grizzlies Zach Randolph Marries Girlfriend Faune Drake
"They're currently on my flight and I must say she is beautiful in person!"
58 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
2 hours ago
BigBoss ENT posted a discussion
9 hours ago
LemonDropPop left a comment for Fabulous and Fun
"Ok I can see where we got off wrong but I did change my profile pic. I see when I click on your…"
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service