just started on here and i am looking to add some people and talk :)

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im right here

I'm ready.
Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol

LMAO @ Dolla. And I think there are some lurking ballers

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

@nanlove umm i know this is not match.com sweetie. i clearly saw myself type in balleralert.com!!!!!

im just looking for ppl on here to talk to, read blogs and stuff.

thank you!

 



Still Pretty V said:

Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol
dang all females?? oh well. ill use this site to post any modeling photos on. but if any wants to have a mini convo hit me up. :)
thnaks


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

*blowing kisses* lol

NalaLOVE said:

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:


I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by DCSugarDaddy 1 hour ago. 258 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyCheeks 1 hour ago. 12 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty yesterday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor yesterday. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Latest Activity

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"I just know Tone(c) will be up in here with his ebonics and ish tryna knock a woman down instead of…"
12 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
43 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"Who? Sage is the black version of Rob Kardashian when he vented over his Rita Ora breakup. Next!"
49 minutes ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Women we worst then me when it comes to stuff like this."
56 minutes ago
Brittany commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Draya doesn't hang with jasmine anymore. She deleted all pictures of jasmine off her ig."
1 hour ago
EternallyGG commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Vince stayed inviting young ladies to mindless behaviour shows and trying to holla at them"
1 hour ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"These hoes not loyal."
1 hour ago
DCSugarDaddy replied to SoLuscious's discussion i just joined seekingarrangement.com
"I just joined the Seeking Arrangements site 2 weeks ago, and it is interesting to read some of the…"
1 hour ago
Oneandonly commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"Lmao I still have no clue who this guy is.. *goes to Google*"
1 hour ago
BabyCheeks replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video