just started on here and i am looking to add some people and talk :)

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im right here

I'm ready.
Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol

LMAO @ Dolla. And I think there are some lurking ballers

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

@nanlove umm i know this is not match.com sweetie. i clearly saw myself type in balleralert.com!!!!!

im just looking for ppl on here to talk to, read blogs and stuff.

thank you!

Still Pretty V said:

Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol
dang all females?? oh well. ill use this site to post any modeling photos on. but if any wants to have a mini convo hit me up. :)
thnaks

I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:

I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

*blowing kisses* lol

NalaLOVE said:

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:

NalaLOVE said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 6 hours ago. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Phoenix Kelly 6 hours ago. 7 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Entrepreneur Women

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovesChild1984 23 hours ago. 2 Replies

I hate my job and it's messing with my selfesteem at this point, I have a lot of ideas, but I'm getting soooo much negativity for my vision of the world or whatever The whole point is I'M RIGHT, but…Continue

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 23 hours ago. 4 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Latest Activity

Char Turner's 2 blog posts were featured
29 seconds ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
57 seconds ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Profile IconTiffany Walker, Dana Hall, Chanika D and 82 more joined Baller Alert.com
4 minutes ago
krystle burkhart commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
5 minutes ago
KayeBee commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
8 minutes ago
Minna Davidson commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
8 minutes ago
Profile Icon3 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
11 minutes ago
Lashonda Williams commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
14 minutes ago
Dee commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE!"
23 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Char Turner's blog post Rapper Tink Drops “Around the Clock” Video Ft. Charlamagne Tha God By: @Chargotit
"She nice but her voice sound a lot like Nicki"
27 minutes ago
Nicole commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Fitness After A Baby is Possible
"Looking good"
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video