just started on here and i am looking to add some people and talk :)

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im right here

I'm ready.
Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol

LMAO @ Dolla. And I think there are some lurking ballers

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

@nanlove umm i know this is not match.com sweetie. i clearly saw myself type in balleralert.com!!!!!

im just looking for ppl on here to talk to, read blogs and stuff.

thank you!

Still Pretty V said:

Ain't no ballers on here... 95% all females! Lol... some of them might be ballers. Tho.... lol
dang all females?? oh well. ill use this site to post any modeling photos on. but if any wants to have a mini convo hit me up. :)
thnaks

I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

lml this isn't match.com! BA gives you advice on  how to get your ballers on your own .. not hook u up 

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:

I know IF they are here, they are getting the most up to date maneuvers, lol, they can swerve on us real quick. And Nala what does lml mean? U know i'm old girl, lmao
NalaLOVE said:

*blowing kisses* lol

NalaLOVE said:

!! lol it means laughing mad loud ... yeahh I know they lurking on here!!! *waves* heyy ballers!

Love is a Losing Game said:

NalaLOVE said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

V liked Aarynn Denise's blog post Ballerific Beauty- Chanel's Holiday 2014 Plumes Precieuses de Chanel Collection Posted by: @aarynndenise
2 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Baller Alert replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"They been getting quite a few artist..."
22 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's discussion on Twitter
22 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Ballerific Beauty- Chanel's Holiday 2014 Plumes Precieuses de Chanel Collection Posted by: @aarynndenise
"I love love love Chanel's make up, especially the mascara collection."
35 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell Says He DIdn't Know He Could Get A DUI From Smoking Weed
"This n!gga is just as stupid as I thought. Please just stfu."
38 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Aarynn Denise's blog post on Twitter
38 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
40 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
42 minutes ago
Arnitra Inman commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Atlanta Exes
"Tameka is the only one on the show so far with bad energy and attitude so far. My heart goes out to…"
42 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post West Hollywood Nightclub Suing Draya Over No-Show
"Idk who she thinks she is. Draya you aren't in a position to be tired or sick. You should be…"
43 minutes ago
Arnitra Inman replied to RubyWoo's discussion LHHATL's Bambi Gets In Another Girl Fight
" Sometimes drama finds you.. keep ya head up"
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video