I have dated a few white guys and it always ended the same they just want me for their deep dark sexual fantasy now don't get me wrong I don't mind that but they always trip about comparing them to black men an how the sex with them differ no matter if they are big in size or not they still wanna compare themselves to black men like they are insecure I was just wondering have any other black female been thru this cause I no all white men are not this insecure or ARE THEY????
Men sexually 

Views: 868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyman is different. I only been with black men and they do this to themselves.Start asking questions and comparing and I guess tryna find out who's they are competing with. Women do it too. But I know men do it more. 
All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.
White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:


99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

Now I have found this to be true as well white women trip when they see their white men with black women just as well as the sistas do cause I have many eyes on me and my white friends/lovers when we're out  u no that "Why the hell is he with her" look lol

l8dy-c said:
White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol
I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol

Candy~D~Lite said:

I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

haha! i like that!

jess marquez said:

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol
Candy~D~Lite said:

I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size
Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

You don't have to take my word for it just look at the history.


PlaneJaneLane said:

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:


99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

"I'm All About That" by Smooth

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Continue

Taraji P. Henson To Play NASA Math Genius In 'Hidden Figures' Movie

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

#TarajiPHenson is set to star as a NASA math genius in Fox 2000's upcoming film "Hidden Figures," which will be directed by Ted Melfi.Hidden Figures follows the true story of a team of black female…Continue

74-Year-Old Wheelchair-Bound Woman Helped Run Heroin Ring In Orlando

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

A 74-year-old wheelchair-bound woman was arrested as part of a huge heroin ring in #Florida dubbed Operation "Deals on Wheels" that was busted by state and federal agents earlier this week.After a…Continue

Oldhead - "The Separation"

Started by Corey in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

With all that is going on in our…Continue

Tags: @IamOldHead

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"They all have a dead, soul less look in their eyes"
1 hour ago
B Thang commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"@SoLus...there's nothing appealing about the clothing or this crazy family."
1 hour ago
Selena liked BigBoss ENT's discussion "I'm All About That" by Smooth
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"Vegas Brothel...that's why Lamar is there."
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"@B everything you said! Just ugh..."
4 hours ago
BigBoss ENT posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou and avah_taylor are now friends
5 hours ago
avah_taylor posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's 2 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
B Thang commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"Where and the hell would you where these terrible pieces, in a Broadway play? I wish they're…"
5 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service